David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 pm)

cold beer wrote:Were the bodies he claims to be gassing victims from Natzweiler ever autopsied?

Yes, they were autopsied by Professor René Fabre , Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Paris and toxicologist, on December 1, 1945. Pr Fabre concluded his expertise in writing that the alleged " gas chamber" hadn't been used to gas anybody and that the 86 corpses of the collection of the Strasbourg's Institute of Anatomy were not cadavers of gassed people.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm)

Hannover wrote:
cold beer wrote:Setting aside for a minute what's in the report, how is any report adequate evidence for over a million murders.
He can't say with any certainty how they were killed and can't point to any physical evidence yet this document trumps everything?
Does he not concede that all documents were in the hands of a very vindictive group of mostly Jewish prosecutors?
Hello, you are not talking about rationally held facts. That lack of facts has been demonstrated at this forum & elsewhere repeatedly.

What?
Could you explain this, what do you mean I'm not talking about rationally held facts?
And what's with the hello?

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:30 pm)

hermod wrote:
cold beer wrote:Were the bodies he claims to be gassing victims from Natzweiler ever autopsied?

Yes, they were autopsied by Professor René Fabre , Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Paris and toxicologist, on December 1, 1945. Pr Fabre concluded his expertise in writing that the alleged " gas chamber" hadn't been used to gas anybody and that the 86 corpses of the collection of the Strasbourg's Institute of Anatomy were not cadavers of gassed people.

Well there it is, so Cole's agenda has to be questioned, because I'm sure he's aware of this.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:35 pm)

Hannover:
I didn't even read the comments. I posted it purely for the text. The alternative I found was a translation on a forum by Roberto Muehlenkamp.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 pm)

cold beer wrote:
hermod wrote:

Well there it is, so Cole's agenda has to be questioned, because I'm sure he's aware of this.

As far as I'm concerned, I think he was sincere in the 1990's, but I'm very supsicious about his recent return. It seems that the ADL and other Jewish organizations don't threaten him anymore (as far as I know). I can smell a big Trojan horse in the revisionist fortress. Caution!
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 am)

hermod wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I think he was sincere in the 1990's, but I'm very supsicious about his recent return. It seems that the ADL and other Jewish organizations don't threaten him anymore (as far as I know). I can smell a big Trojan horse in the revisionist fortress. Caution!
That's bordering on a personal attack, which is against the forum rules. Let's concentrate on what he says. I, too, find his arguments on the Rheinhard camps poorly supported, but I'll consider them genuinely held until I have evidence of the contrary. I know nothing about Natzweiler.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
hermod wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I think he was sincere in the 1990's, but I'm very supsicious about his recent return. It seems that the ADL and other Jewish organizations don't threaten him anymore (as far as I know). I can smell a big Trojan horse in the revisionist fortress. Caution!
That's bordering on a personal attack, which is against the forum rules. Let's concentrate on what he says. I, too, find his arguments on the Rheinhard camps poorly supported, but I'll consider them genuinely held until I have evidence of the contrary. I know nothing about Natzweiler.

That was not intended to be a personal attack against David Cole. Only a personal feeling, based on tenous (so far) elements, which will be perhaps confirmed and invalidated one day. Only the future will tell.

I feel that we'll soon hear Holocaust promoters triumphantly say: "Even the Holocaust denier David Cole said there was a Holocaust by bullets in Ukraine and Russia and a Holocaust by gas at the Reinhard camps and Strutthof-Natweiler", as with David Irving (as if David Irving had already been a "Holocaust denier" or even a "leading Holocaust denier" only because he found the ridiculous gas chamber for tourists at Auschwitz unconvincing and dubious) and Mark Weber. We'll see...

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 am)

Mr. Kingfisher said this:
AFAIK, Mr. Cole is not posting here and calling him a "Trojan horse", which I suspect is true, violates nothing. I do not feel his arguments are "genuinely held" because he cannot / will not give proof for them. Naturally we wish he would post here and debate, but he surely will not because his claimed positions would wilt under the light of day. Basic stuff really.
And, is this thread going anywhere but in circles?
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:22 pm)

Breker said:

"AFAIK, Mr. Cole is not posting here and calling him a "Trojan horse", which I suspect is true, violates nothing"

I, and some others on the Forum feel the same way.

and:

"I do not feel his arguments are "genuinely held" because he cannot / will not give proof for them"

That's right, Breker....he's a willful liar.

"Naturally we wish he would post here and debate, but he surely will not because his claimed positions would wilt under the light of day"

I think Deborah Lipstadt is more likely to show up than David Cole.

"And, is this thread going anywhere but in circles?"

Of course all of the "David Cole" threads will go in circles until he either comes here and answers everyone's questions, including mine; or until he makes a video showing his "proofs".
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Free Speech

Postby Free Speech » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:25 pm)

Finished reading Cole's book, not too disappointed, at least many people will know a little bit about Holocaust Revisionism.

Major mistake on page 34. Cole writes: "And at a camp like Treblinka, there is a massively strong circumstantial case to be made that the Jews who were sent there were sent there to be killed. "It's circumstantial because very little remains in the way of documentation, and zero remains in the way of physical evidence. "But revisionists have never produced an alternate explanation of the fate met by the Jews sent to camps like Treblinka and Sobibor, with empty trains returning."

Cole needs to read Mattongo & Graf's "Treblinka: Extermination camp or transit camp."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:47 pm)

Free Speech wrote:"But revisionists have never produced an alternate explanation of the fate met by the Jews sent to camps like Treblinka and Sobibor, with empty trains returning."
Cole needs to read Mattongo & Graf's "Treblinka: Extermination camp or transit camp."
Indeed, more here on the 'empty trains' canard:

HOLOCAUST Handbooks Series, Vol. 8
Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf
Treblinka - Extermination Camp
or Transit Camp?

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/
and:
E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW
and:
http://gaschamberhoax.com/http://forum. ... 45&p=64270

Not to mention the fact that necessary & required German outgoing train records have obviously been discarded or hidden, yet incoming records abound.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 pm)

Free Speech wrote:Cole needs to read Mattongo & Graf's "Treblinka: Extermination camp or transit camp."
I agree. I mentioned that so much had come out while he was away from Revisionism. It would be very interesting if Graf and Cole could debate this, though I suspect as I said earlier, that he is not up to speed on this topic.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:47 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
Free Speech wrote:Cole needs to read Mattongo & Graf's "Treblinka: Extermination camp or transit camp."
I agree. I mentioned that so much had come out while he was away from Revisionism. It would be very interesting if Graf and Cole could debate this, though I suspect as I said earlier, that he is not up to speed on this topic.

I see this the very same way. I've already noted the parallels with David Irving in this thread, and that seems very much to remain the case. Claiming that Revisionists haven't shown an alternative narrative to the official Treblinka, Sobibor (etc.) story is, to me at least, simply unacceptable, given all the work done in this area in recent years.(as others have noted in more detail) Whether Cole AGREES with those Revisionists is another story, of course. But saying there is no "alternate explanation" ignores much - esp. Mattogno/Graf, as noted, etc.

And then there is the Kues series:

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... d_jews.php

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... jews_2.php

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... part_3.php

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... n_jews.php

And so forth...

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:04 am)

Inquisitor:
Indeed. I should have included Kues.

The _Seeker

Postby The _Seeker » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm)

Interestingly enough, here is Cole having a laugh at Caroline Colls' excavation TV special and calling it ridiculous, starting at 1:52

http://ancreport.com/podcasts/podcast.php?id=139

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”