E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 am)

[NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING, scroll down. M1]

I'm really excited about this video, and I haven't seen much (if any?) discussion about it here just yet--likely because it's not out yet.

If Eric see's this, could you give us an update on how it's coming along?

I noticed that on http://www.gaschamberhoax.com it says "Release Date : Friday, May 2nd", which was exactly one week ago.

I hope everything is okay.



avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: Eric Hunt's "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm)

Please be patient for at least a few more days. The new video will have even more info than previously planned.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Nazi Gassings Never Happened!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: Eric Hunt's "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm)

That is fantastic news!

Thank You. You are both doing fantastic work, and it's greatly appreciated.

avatar
EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: Eric Hunt's "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun May 11, 2014 4:45 pm)

http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/trebli ... 20x406.mp4

[previous YouTube link no longer exists, this link added 2/13/16 - M1]

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Member
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: extreme denialist echo chamber

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun May 11, 2014 5:58 pm)

This is excellent!!! Great work Eric and Friedrich!!!
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm)

Thanks! Everyone here should spread the video links to everyone on their mailing lists and beyond. Please try to support the work also with some donations.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun May 11, 2014 10:57 pm)

Great work guys! Probably the best holocaust revisionism documentary to date!

Image

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 4:34 am)

Brilliant. And put together in such a short time by a small team with limited resources. All we have to do now is get it onto prime-time TV in every major country and the battle is over. ;)

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 am)

It is indeed a very impressive piece of work and perhaps a significant step in the pursuit of the truth and justice.

As for Kingfisher wanting it to be broadcast on prime-time tv well I would suggest that maybe Al Jazeera and Iranian state television might be interested.

I hope this youtube film is well publicised by as many here as can do so and that it gets thousands of viewings. That way the message will spread laterally and get the necessary critical mass to create waves and make the difference we all seek.

Well done to the makers of it and for producing a broadcast quality production.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby cold beer » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 11:02 am)

This is work excellent as was anticipated.

I want to offer a suggestion in regard to Treblinka videos directly related to this 'archaeological study' at Treblinka.

I invite others to post their opinion:
I think a comparison between the way this 'investigation' is being conducted versus the investigation of the Katyn Forest massacre should be very heavily emphasized.
This is an ideal opportunity to educate the viewer in that regard.
The team conducting this dig at Treblinka is by their own admission biased in the conclusions they are seeking.
They are carrying out this farce without any oversight whatsoever.
This is all being done on a trust basis, where are the objective observers similar to what the Germans had at Katyn?

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 pm)

cold beer said:

"I think a comparison between the way this 'investigation' is being conducted versus the investigation of the Katyn Forest massacre should be very heavily emphasized.
This is an ideal opportunity to educate the viewer in that regard.
The team conducting this dig at Treblinka is by their own admission biased in the conclusions they are seeking.
They are carrying out this farce without any oversight whatsoever.
This is all being done on a trust basis, where are the objective observers similar to what the Germans had at Katyn?"


Excellent suggestion, cold beer!

"I invite others to post their opinion"

I think a good idea would be to show what 900,000 people would look like compared to Treblinka camp; for example:

Do something similar to what Denier Bud did in "One Third of the Holocaust", where he showed what 90,000 people looked like at the Super Bowl.

Superimpose ten Super Bowl stadia over a map of Treblinka to show the impossibility of burying 900,000 people there.

Also, show what a mountain of ash and cremains left from 900,000 people would look like compared to a map of Treblinka, and ask:

"Where is the huge forest that supplied all the wood to cremate 900,000 people?"

"What happened to the mountain of ash and bones?"

"Where are the thirty million teeth?"
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby cold beer » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm)

Steve F wrote:cold beer said:

"I think a comparison between the way this 'investigation' is being conducted versus the investigation of the Katyn Forest massacre should be very heavily emphasized.
This is an ideal opportunity to educate the viewer in that regard.
The team conducting this dig at Treblinka is by their own admission biased in the conclusions they are seeking.
They are carrying out this farce without any oversight whatsoever.
This is all being done on a trust basis, where are the objective observers similar to what the Germans had at Katyn?"


Excellent suggestion, cold beer!

"I invite others to post their opinion"

I think a good idea would be to show what 900,000 people would look like compared to Treblinka camp; for example:

Do something similar to what Denier Bud did in "One Third of the Holocaust", where he showed what 90,000 people looked like at the Super Bowl.

Superimpose ten Super Bowl stadia over a map of Treblinka to show the impossibility of burying 900,000 people there.

Also, show what a mountain of ash and cremains left from 900,000 people would look like compared to a map of Treblinka, and ask:

"Where is the huge forest that supplied all the wood to cremate 900,000 people?"

"What happened to the mountain of ash and bones?"

"Where are the thirty million teeth?"

Yes and also the main point I was pushing is that the Germans brought in observers from several countries including POWs from England.
The Germans left zero room for any suspicion or doubt regarding the integrity of the dig!

The Germans shoehorned the truth into an otherwise tainted history, nothing the Allies did subsequent to the war could reverse what the Germans cemented as the facts.
If these 'archaeologists' had an ounce of integrity they would do the same, but it's apparent that they don't want an open investigation.

There was mention made of the ash and teeth, but I won't argue that it wasn't as strongly emphasized.

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby cold beer » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 pm)

Here we have this wannabe archaeologist overtly stating her unwavering belief in this incredible story and her pursuit to find proof to substantiate this tale.

That's not the formula for an objective investigation, and there is no objective party that I detected for the purpose of keeping her emotional investment in check.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 pm)

The difference between the Katyn Forest investigation and the Sturdy-Colls effort was that the former was seeking the truth...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO

Postby diaz52 » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon May 12, 2014 2:14 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:Brilliant. And put together in such a short time by a small team with limited resources. All we have to do now is get it onto prime-time TV in every major country and the battle is over. ;)


Damn straight. Great video!! I love the humor at the end. And it cracks me up how Caroline Sturdy Colls is anything but sturdy. She's so overly emotional, she couldn't have been more of a stereotype of the emotional woman, I mean come on. She's sobbing here and there, good lord woman pull yourself together! She's also obviously very gullible, and a fairly attractive woman. You can see why they chose her for this task. She's either not terribly bright or bright enough to know what is expected of her, and was willing to play her role for the cameras. I suspect its the former. Either way, she was embarrasingly used by the Jews. Great video once again Eric!
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests