I'm a new participant. I'm not sure this is the right place.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JonDoug

I'm a new participant. I'm not sure this is the right place.

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 pm)

This might not be the right place for introductions. I just thought I'd tip my hat. I live in the Minnesota area (US). I find this to be an interesting discussion so I thought I'd check this forum out.

Re: I'm a new participant. I'm not sure this is the right pl

Postby Moderator » 6 years 2 months ago (Sun May 25, 2014 3:58 pm)

Jon:
Assuming you are interested in discussing the "holocaust" narrative, then you are now in the right place. I moved your post from 'Latest Update', which I assume was done in error.
Welcome & do join in.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Sun May 25, 2014 4:03 pm)

I certainly am. I meant where to put the post it self. Thank you for your assistance.

NZSRP

Postby NZSRP » 6 years 2 months ago (Sun May 25, 2014 10:22 pm)

Hi Jon,

I am new here as well. Im from New Zealand.

Personally, I have been a Holocaust denier for years, but only recently found this place.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 2 months ago (Mon May 26, 2014 7:19 pm)

JonDoug wrote:I certainly am. I meant where to put the post it self. Thank you for your assistance.

Interested into facts and myth around the Holocaust narrative?
Then it's the right place.
Most here doubt the Holocaust, but we got some believers here as well from time to time. They just got to stick to the rules.

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 pm)

NZSRP wrote:Hi Jon,

I am new here as well. Im from New Zealand.

Personally, I have been a Holocaust denier for years, but only recently found this place.

Hi, What started you questioning the conventional history?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 2 months ago (Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 pm)

JonDoug said:

"Hi, What started you questioning the conventional history?"

There's actually a thread that deals with that very question, in case you are interested:

Steve F @ What made you first question the holocaust?

And a related thread:

Steve F @ Your top reasons
Last edited by Dresden on Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

NZSRP

Postby NZSRP » 6 years 2 months ago (Mon May 26, 2014 9:09 pm)

At first, my number one issue was the numbers of Jews gassed. The story just didnt seem right. Then an accountant friend of mine mentioned that what is happening in the world today (in particular with finance, politics, media etc) is exactly what Hitler was trying to stop in Germany.

From there I found the "One Third of the Holocaust" video and various others.....a few years later..here I am.

How about yourself?

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 2:53 am)

NZSRP wrote:At first, my number one issue was the numbers of Jews gassed. The story just didnt seem right. Then an accountant friend of mine mentioned that what is happening in the world today (in particular with finance, politics, media etc) is exactly what Hitler was trying to stop in Germany.

From there I found the "One Third of the Holocaust" video and various others.....a few years later..here I am.

How about yourself?

What I knew about the Holocaust was pretty conventional. Allot of Jewish folks and some others got shipped off to camps and the Nazis killed allot of them. At one point I decided to read Elie Wiesel's book Night. The book was very upsetting needless to say. Before anyone lectures me; I'm aware that his book is a hybrid narrative. It is largely his story but he fictionalized some of it by adding parts of others stories. His own full story as it was originally written was published in Argentina after the war. His version was very frank about the prisoners behavior, feelings, thoughts, and reactions after liberation. His French friend who was devout Christian counseled him to speak in more spiritual and individual human to human terms. It would be more powerful in reaching a broader audience.
After that I decided that I wanted to verify the details of what I had read for my self. It's not that I didn't believe the author. It's just that I needed to find out for myself. I've been studying the Holocaust ever since.

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 6 years 2 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 7:57 am)

Welcome aboard, JonDoug! :D
Webmaster

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 2 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 8:34 am)

JonDoug:
After that I decided that I wanted to verify the details of what I had read for my self. It's not that I didn't believe the author. It's just that I needed to find out for myself. I've been studying the Holocaust ever since.
How about breaking out of this introduction thread.
In separate threads per 'holocaust' topic I hope you share your thoughts and ask questions for that verification process. Also, it's curious that the only book you mention is by another thoroughly discredited 'holocaust' liar. You certainly will not find Revisionist research there.
Thanks.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 3:04 pm)

Webmaster wrote:Welcome aboard, JonDoug! :D
Webmaster

Thank you sir!

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 3:08 pm)

Hannover wrote:JonDoug:
How about breaking out of this introduction thread.
In separate threads per 'holocaust' topic I hope you share your thoughts and ask questions for that verification process. Also, it's curious that the only book you mention is by another thoroughly discredited 'holocaust' liar. You certainly will not find Revisionist research there.
Thanks.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

I am waiting to hear from the original person I adressed, but I agree this thread has almost played it self out. I didn't say Night is the only book I've read mind you. It's the book that started me looking.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu May 29, 2014 8:58 pm)

JonDoug wrote:After that I decided that I wanted to verify the details of what I had read for my self. It's not that I didn't believe the author. It's just that I needed to find out for myself. I've been studying the Holocaust ever since.

You could have started by checking his tattoo. :lol:

Oops. May I burn in a Wiesel-style flaming ditch for having written such a thing about Holy Weasel and his impeccable reputation...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

JonDoug

Postby JonDoug » 6 years 2 months ago (Fri May 30, 2014 4:58 pm)

hermod wrote:
JonDoug wrote:After that I decided that I wanted to verify the details of what I had read for my self. It's not that I didn't believe the author. It's just that I needed to find out for myself. I've been studying the Holocaust ever since.

You could have started by checking his tattoo. :lol:

Oops. May I burn in a Wiesel-style flaming ditch for having written such a thing about Holy Weasel and his impeccable reputation...

You're a punk.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”