Auschwitz vs Science

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
NZSRP

Auschwitz vs Science

Postby NZSRP » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm)

Hi all,

I recently watched one video named "Auschwitz vs Science". A well done (I thought), 20 minute video (see below).

Over the last few months I have been taking the content of this video and putting it into a document and have been trying to reference all the information provided. The reason for this is during my conversations with various colleagues, they have asked for references to my claims which I made from information I have learnt through various revisionist videos.

I take no credit for the content, that belongs to the creator of the video....I dont even know who he is.

At this Google Doc https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ZapJO69ThRTGhzMkM4WUU5OEk/edit?usp=sharing link is a copy of my nearly finished version. I got a little tired of trying to find references (particularly non-revisionist references) towards the end.

I would greatly appreciate if you guys could have a look and "peer review" it before I pass it along to my colleagues.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Auschwitz vs Science

Postby Hannover » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 pm)

Thanks NZSRP, I'll check it out.

Speaking of science, this forum thread presents real irrefutable science that demolishes the 'holocaust' storyline:
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz

Highly recommended for all. To date it has been accessed 147,740 times and counting.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. Note the hits it has received.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue May 27, 2014 11:45 pm)

NZSRP said:

Great video!.....very powerful
But it needs narration, because we live in a thoroughly dumbed down age, and hardly anyone likes to read.
I think that's why you've only gotten 1,400 views in fifteen months.

"I take no credit for the content, that belongs to the creator of the video....I dont even know who he is"

I'm pretty sure that video was created by the CODOH Forum member friedrichjansson.

His YouTube channel is:

HolocaustHistory on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/HolocaustH ... rid&view=0
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed May 28, 2014 8:01 am)

nice piece of work NZSRP - i just glanced at it briefly for now, but you seem to have covered allot of areas

regarding your colleagues, send them a link to my holo-quiz in my sig if you wish
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

NZSRP

Postby NZSRP » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed May 28, 2014 5:03 pm)

atomMan wrote:nice piece of work NZSRP - i just glanced at it briefly for now, but you seem to have covered allot of areas

regarding your colleagues, send them a link to my holo-quiz in my sig if you wish

Thanks atomMan, again, I cant really take much credit as it is mostly the video creators information, though I did try to expand in some areas.

If anyone has any other source information that I can reference for some of the information in the document, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

One good thing about doing this has been the enhancement in my own knowledge of the facts. I have similarly been putting together a document version of the "One third of the Holocaust" video.

I have passed on the test and my colleague will attempt it. :mrgreen:

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed May 28, 2014 5:28 pm)

i'm sure you'll find the references you are seeking here or elsewhere, but i have allot on my site as well if it's of any help
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed May 28, 2014 5:35 pm)

Olere was registered as prisoner 106144 and assigned to the Sonderkommando at Birkenau, the unit of prisoners forced to empty gas chambers and burn the bodies...

Edit (rough draft)

Olere was registered as prisoner 106144, he claims to have been assigned to the 'Sonderkommando', alleging that he was forced to help dispose of the corpses after victims were gassed. The so-called Sonderkomando were said to be kept in isolation, housed at the crematoriums. They were periodically executed and replaced for the purpose of maintaining secrecy.
Yet David Olere says that his artwork which alleges to depict gassing operations at Birkenau was created on-site within the confines Crematorium-III !
Incredibly, his artwork has been touted by the holocaust industry as having actual documentary value, although no known investigation has been undertaken to date his drawings.

NZSRP

Postby NZSRP » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 pm)

cold beer wrote:
Olere was registered as prisoner 106144 and assigned to the Sonderkommando at Birkenau, the unit of prisoners forced to empty gas chambers and burn the bodies...

Edit (rough draft)

Olere was registered as prisoner 106144, he claims to have been assigned to the 'Sonderkommando', alleging that he was forced to help dispose of the corpses after victims were gassed. The so-called Sonderkomando were said to be kept in isolation, housed at the crematoriums. They were periodically executed and replaced for the purpose of maintaining secrecy.
Yet David Olere says that his artwork which alleges to depict gassing operations at Birkenau was created on-site within the confines Crematorium-III !
Incredibly, his artwork has been touted by the holocaust industry as having actual documentary value, although no known investigation has been undertaken to date his drawings.

Awesome! You are right in asserting the point that he claims to have been assigned etc. Thank you.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”