Auschwitz aerial photos / it's easy to create 'evidence'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Auschwitz aerial photos / it's easy to create 'evidence'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:36 am)

The story says that gassings and cremations were 'round the clock', allegedly 'blackening the sky' as drawn by 'eyewitness' here:

but no smoke here:

One plume of 'smoke' appears here, intended to create the illusion of 'pit cremations' where 500,000 Jews were absurdly said to have been cremated in order to 'relieve the strain on the over burdened crematoriums'. Why no smoke in the 1st photo? Why no smoke here from the crematoriums said to be used to cremate 'gassing' victims? Remember, the story says that gassings and cremations were 'round the clock'.

Two plumes of smoke here, demonstrates just how easy it is to add smoke when needed. This is the above photo after alteration. This photo handiwork was rec'd by The Revisionist Forum anonymously.

Another problem:
No physical remains, or indications of pits as alleged have ever been found.

also: http://www.codoh.com/gcgv/gcairphoto.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:51 am)

:) Hannover,I am on your side all the way,but theres a problem here.The photo on the very top appears to me to match the bottom portions of the other two photos.Keep looking at it carefully.In order to justify the added smoke,you would need the other end of the top photo,as it appears to expose only half of the 2 photos on the bottom,and the wrong half,the end of the camp where the smoke appears. :roll: OOPS! Stupid me.I see now the enlarged area where the smoke was added,My mistake.Once again Mr. hannover is absolutely correct.My appologies.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:05 am)

It's easy to create evidence. But it's even easier to find gullible people who will fall for it.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:51 pm)

Witness the latest production to fool the so-called experts:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp

If the rumours of Senator Kerry's affair with Ms. Fonda had proven true it could have been the finish of her career.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:05 am)

Hannover comments:

'The story says that gassings and cremations were 'round the clock', allegedly 'blackening the sky' as drawn by 'eyewitness' here:'

Some Holocaust 'survivor' tales can have the smoke so thick that it would make day into night and other accounts saying the flames were so immense that it would make night into day.

There are perhaps six (6) aerial recon photos that recorded the camp on six different days. All were taken at a time Holocaust 'facts' have it mass exterminations were entering into and during the heights of the alleged mass extermination program.

Tales tell us there were four facilities at Birkenau operating and that pits were used to take up what the cremation ovens couldn't handle.

Lets say we would have at least three of these locations billowing smoke on any particular day.

That would be 3 x 6 = 18 opportunities out of the six photos to show any of the locations to have been billowing immense amounts of smoke.

And what do we see in any of these photos in way of smoke? One. And that would be the recent Aug.23, 1944 photo from the British archives which shows one image of smoke rising up out of one of the five locations that should all have been billowing away. And that would be the photo that some sneaky revisionist touched up with another column of smoke that demonstrates how easy it is to fake smoke images.

Thus we include the Aug,23 photo as just another one that doesn't show any smoke if we did a reverse and eliminated the original forgery image.

Six photos showing four chimneys and any other places where the alleged cremations would have been taking place in pits and no (0) smoke.

Statistically we should be seeing at least one, if not way more authentic images of real smoke instead of none (0).

Statistically it all means - No smoke, no Holocaust.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:18 am)

I have another observation to add about the picture with two smoke plumes. I have observed many smoke plumes from the air and in my experience the direction of the downwind smoke plumes from fires in close proximity were all, more or less, parallel. The appearance of the two plumes depicted indicates to me a substantial difference in wind velocity and direction. The direction of wind from the right plume, assuming the photo is aligned to true north, is from roughly 170 degrees while the left plume is from roughly 120 degrees. The left plume indicates a constant wind speed and the right one indicates some turblence and an almost calming of wind as the smoke rises. I am well aware of wind eddies, wind shear and so forth but it seems odd that the plumes aren't more similiar which would cast doubt to me on the authenticity of the smoke.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:46 pm)

Right, it's now assumed that the 2 plumes picture was altered from the 1 plume picture. There are good reasons to believe that the 1 plume picture has been substantially altered as well. The 2 plume picture demonstrates how easy it is to add 'evidence', which is just one reason that the 1 plume picture lacks credibility.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”