UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby EtienneSC » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:04 pm)

There seem to be some new claims in this April 2014 report from United Nations special rapporteur Mutuma Ruteere:
http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/2014/06/30/un-racism-expert-condemns-holocaust-denial/
V. Countering Holocaust denial and the distortion of History
35. Holocaust denial is an attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jews, Roma, gays and lesbians as well as political opponents. Key denial assertions include that the murder of approximately six million Jews during the Second World War never occurred, that the Nazis had no official policy or intention to exterminate the Jews, and that the extermination camps such as Auschwitz-Birkenau never existed.
36. The Special Rapporteur recalls that the Holocaust is one of the well-documented events in recent history. Holocaust denial and distortion are generally motivated by strong anti-Semitism, and build on the claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests. That view perpetuates long-standing anti-Semitic prejudices and stereotypes, accusing Jews of conspiracy and world domination and of hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust.
Specifically the claim that "deniers" assert that Auschwitz did not exist is new to me. The genocide of lesbians (and its denial and the general connection between lesbian genocide denial and anti-semitism) is also a novelty.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm)

Yes. The position appears to be that those who lay down what we are required to believe are not themselves required to have knowledge either of what "actually happened" or of what "deniers" assert.

If it's really so well documented let's see the documents and have open discussion on them. The "established facts" have changed quite a bit over the years and didn't Hilberg say that something like 90% of the Holocaust was unknown.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby hermod » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:There seem to be some new claims in this April 2014 report from United Nations special rapporteur Mutuma Ruteere:
http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/2014/06/30/un-racism-expert-condemns-holocaust-denial/
V. Countering Holocaust denial and the distortion of History
35. Holocaust denial is an attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jews, Roma, gays and lesbians as well as political opponents.


The accurate term is "facts of common knowledge", not "established facts", Mr Ruteere... :twisted:

The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof.

- Atricle 21 of the London Charter of the International Military Tribunal

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10031
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby Hannover » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:05 pm)

And what makes this Marxist-one-world-government Mutuma Ruteere an "expert on racism''?
Because he profits from it, he's a race pimp. Shysters like Mutuma Ruteere contrive and insist that 'white racism' is a problem because their big salaries depend upon making such charges.
It's not surprising that he fails to recognize the blatant Jewish supremacist racism inherent in the bogus 'holocaust' storyline. Keep the cash flowing in, eh Mutuma Ruteere?
As noted and stated in his own words, Mutuma Ruteere doesn't even know the alleged storyline that he's trying to shield from scrutiny. He only has childish, false strawman arguments.
Mutuma Ruteere, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.


- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2613
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby borjastick » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 am)

I do wonder whether the claims of 'anti-semitism' would quite so loud and profound if all the world's jews lived in Israel. They would then not feel so exposed and at risk perhaps. It's not going to happen of course.

As to the claims that there was a lesbian holocaust, oh please is there no lunatic fringe that won't try to get on this cash laden gravy train? The next thing we will hear is that 500,000 jewish lesbians were holocausted and their families need compensation.

Surely gay and lesbians in the 1930s were very much in the closet compared with today.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 am)

I don't know about Germany, but in the United Kingdom it was only male homosexual acts that were illegal. I certainly have not read anywhere until this thread about a lesbian holocaust.

However Mr Ruteere appears to be behind the curve, as he makes no mention of bi- and trans-sexuals gassed. ;)

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 am)

Lesbian Holocaust...My God, could this whole preposterous tale get any more absurd at this point? :roll:

One hardly knows whether to laugh, cry or scream with frustration anymore!

Godfred
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby Godfred » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 am)

EtienneSC wrote:There seem to be some new claims in this April 2014 report from United Nations special rapporteur Mutuma Ruteere:
http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/2014/06/30/un-racism-expert-condemns-holocaust-denial/
V. Countering Holocaust denial and the distortion of History
... Nazi genocide of European Jews, Roma, gays and lesbians ..... that the extermination camps such as Auschwitz-Birkenau never existed.
....
Specifically the claim that "deniers" assert that Auschwitz did not exist is new to me. The genocide of lesbians (and its denial and the general connection between lesbian genocide denial and anti-semitism) is also a novelty.


It's an ever changing storyline, as the old myths are demystified.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby hermod » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:46 am)

Kingfisher wrote:I don't know about Germany, but in the United Kingdom it was only male homosexual acts that were illegal. I certainly have not read anywhere until this thread about a lesbian holocaust.

However Mr Ruteere appears to be behind the curve, as he makes no mention of bi- and trans-sexuals gassed. ;)


That was similar in Germany. Only multirecidivist male homosexuals were sent to concentration camps for "rehabilitation", not for extermination.

As all the victors had similar anti-gay laws, the nonexistent "homocaust" wasn't prosecuted at Nuremberg. That was just a campaign of atrocity propaganda launched by "gay rights activists" in the 1970's.

LGBT gassings

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t893283/
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
realitycheck
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 am

Re: UN Racism Expert Condemns Holocaust Denial

Postby realitycheck » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:10 am)

Godfred wrote:
EtienneSC wrote:There seem to be some new claims in this April 2014 report from United Nations special rapporteur Mutuma Ruteere:
http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/2014/06/30/un-racism-expert-condemns-holocaust-denial/
V. Countering Holocaust denial and the distortion of History
... Nazi genocide of European Jews, Roma, gays and lesbians ..... that the extermination camps such as Auschwitz-Birkenau never existed.
....
Specifically the claim that "deniers" assert that Auschwitz did not exist is new to me. The genocide of lesbians (and its denial and the general connection between lesbian genocide denial and anti-semitism) is also a novelty.


It's an ever changing storyline, as the old myths are demystified.


We don't deny that camps such as Auschwitz-Birkenau exitsted, we do however deny that they were extermination camps.
It is human nature to question things. To make that illegal is to deny us of humanity.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sfivdf21 and 10 guests