"Inside the Gas Chambers"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
NZSRP

"Inside the Gas Chambers"

Postby NZSRP » 5 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm)

Just reading a little in this book and I have noticed a few things that seem strange to me.

"Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkommando of Auschwitz"
By Shlomo Venezia

On page 55 he says: "On the first day, they sent us to the Crematorium, but we stayed in the courtyard, without going into the building. At that time, we called it Crematorium I, since we were unaware of the existence of the first crematorium, in Auschwitz I"

Why would they have called it "Crematorium I" at all, as opposed to just "the crematorium"? If they were being "inducted" to their role as a sonderkommano, would the kapo not tell them what the place was called?

Then on the next page, 56:

"..the kapo made us go into the undressing room. The floor was strewn with clothes of every sort."

However, if, as is stated here on the page ‘Permanent Exhibition 2 of 5 — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’
(http://www.ushmm.org/information/exhibi ... the-object)

They say that the victims:

“followed the stairway leading down to the undressing room, which could hold about 1,000 people. Here, SS guards and specially assigned inmates told them to surrender their valuables and undress. As attempts, often successful, to lull the victims into thinking they were about to take a shower for the purposes of disinfection, posters on the walls bore slogans such as "Cleanliness Brings Freedom" and "One Louse Can Kill" and the victims were told to remember where they had left their clothing.”

At the end there, "the victims were told to remember where they had left their clothing."

This seems a little incongruous(?).

If they were encouraged to remember where they left their belongings, one would think that they would be neatly left in discreet piles ready for the owner to come back, rather than "strewn" all over the place?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "Inside the Gas Chambers"

Postby Hannover » 5 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 pm)

Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkommando of Auschwitz by Shlomo Venezia is also dealt with here:

"The Truth About the Gas Chambers?" Historical Considerations relating to Shlomo Venezia's "Unique Testimony"
by Carlo Mattogno
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... ambers.php

We have just one of many absurdities from Venezia here:
friedrichjansson @ Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys
friedrichjansson wrote:Shlomo Venezia, as cited by Carlo Mattogno:

"From the window one could see flames, it was a horrible thing, the flames issued from a chimney… […].

We still didn't know anything, we had seen the flames and they had told us that there were crematoria…"
It is a basic and known fact, flaming chimneys at Auschwitz would have been impossible unless there was a very serious malfunction.

Further demolition here:
Shlomo Venezia, who survived being an Auschwitz, dies

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The Internet has demolished the lies. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”