Missed Jews from the Netherlands after world war ll

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Missed Jews from the Netherlands after world war ll

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:12 am)

Dutch beginner wrote:@Hanover
Hi, I shall answer a few of your questions. Tomorrow may be more

It is well known that from the labour camps of the men from village Putten, only 7,5% came back after the war.
Please give us the proof for this statement.

It is very good documented that only 7.5% of the Putten men returned at home, the rest died. In a previous reply, the link was already provided.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putten_raid

That's what is asserted. The returns, or at least some of them are documented. It doesn't follow the rest died. That's only documented in some of the cases. I happen to know a Dutchman that was in East Berlin for a time, he only could come out there because he could PROVE that he was a Dutch citizen. Others may not have been that lucky. If one does not know what happened to a specific person one files that as missing, not dead.

ivam

Postby ivam » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 am)

considering that the entire landscape of europe shuffled and changed once germany fell, it is not very difficult to imagine people being seperated or believing relatives have died. Alot might have settled somewhere else for a new beginning, people emigrated. People not returning to their home does not equal people being dead.

Postby Moderator » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:20 am)

Dutch beginner, you are not answering the challenges put to you. Read our basic guidelines.
Just citing links is not a legitimate response. Just citing figures without giving the basis for those figures is not a response to questions put to you. You must answer specific challenges with specific responses. Citing someone's figures, again, is not answering the question about how those figures were determined. Citing allegations of 'bank accounts' without backing it up is not real debate. Citing what your family 'heard' is not real debate and does nothing to address the myriad of challenges put to you.
Excuse me, but why should anyone believe you or anyone else when you/they dodge specific challenges? That is why rules of debate are used. Otherwise all we get are statements for which no real basis is given. That is not real debate. I suggest you actually watch a real debate where such rules are in use. It truly separates the empty talkers from the serous and prepared debaters.
In checking, the challenges put to you are all based upon previous statements by you, they did not just pop up. If you have no answers to challenges then just say so and leave it at that. That in itself would be informative. Remember, you started the discussion on Jews from Holland in which you made statements which you consider to be fact. It is quite right, proper, and normal that challenges be made to what you allege. At this forum, like in real debates, one cannot proceed with a topic until they respond accordingly.
Again & again, please read our guidelines. Rules/Guidelines for Holocaust Revisionism Forum
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:16 pm)

MH17 train.jpg
The train bringing bodies from MH17 crash is loaded with body bags.
You asked about the reports of trains returning from places like Treblinka empty.

It's very simple. The cargo they were carrying was of course jews and others who were being expelled, relocated if you like, from Germany.

Once they had got to the furthest practical point; an AR camp, they were off loaded, processed for onward passage and then reloaded onto more suitable trains for the east and into Russia etc.

When you ask about empty trains returning I am not certain what you think these trains would perhaps carry. In reality they would of course be carrying baggage, belongings no longer allowed or needed.

Think of it this way: the tragic end to flight MH17 last week necessitated an empty train being sent to collect the bodies. The bodies were loaded on and the train then returned to its point of origin.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 am)

No answer(s), Dutch beginner? Not happy to learn that the missing Jews from the Netherlands were not mass murdered in gas chambers after all? Disappointed? Anti-Semite? :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Alan1

Postby Alan1 » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 am)

I have a Dutch friend who has lost 9 family members, his grandmother was sent to auschwitz and was gassed, I asked how did he know she was gassed, he said that's what they did there (as in: common knowledge) .
Someone else told me his entire family was killed.

I believe that Dutch beginner means with only empty trains returning is them returning after the war, of the 100k deported, no one returned, I had the same question.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 am)

Alan1 wrote:I believe that Dutch beginner means with only empty trains returning is them returning after the war.

Unlike you, I think that DB was talking about the trains returning empty from Nazi camps when the mass deportations were taking place. This fallacious argument is often used by Holocaust believers and propagandists. Such a fallacy amounts to saying that the ships returning empty from the shores of Palestine/Israël after WW2 necessarily mean that the Aliyah Jews of that time were murdered there.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon May 25, 2015 12:54 pm)

Alan1 wrote: I have a Dutch friend who has lost 9 family members, his grandmother was sent to auschwitz and was gassed, I asked how did he know she was gassed, he said that's what they did there (as in: common knowledge) .
Someone else told me his entire family was killed.

Some natural follow on questions would be: did he or his family ever contact the International Tracing Service or other authorities to confirm what happened? Does he have the results? What do they show? If not, why not?

Alan1 wrote:I believe that Dutch beginner means with only empty trains returning is them returning after the war, of the 100k deported, no one returned, I had the same question.

This sentence does not quite make sense. However, it is true that many Dutch Jews did not return to the Netherlands after the war. I don't have sources to hand, but some went to France (Rassinier), some to Israel. There are still many unaccounted for. There is also a tale of some being sent to Sobibor.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”