David Cole on Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: David Cole on Treblinka

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 week ago (Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:34 pm)

Werd wrote:Weber and Irving are revisionist historians? Since when?

Since Irving has been labelled "a Holocaust denier" (and even "a leading Holocaust denier") by Kosher media and Weber has decided that Holocaust revisionism is useless for "the task of exposing and countering" "Jewish-Zionist power" (http://www.ihr.org/weber_revisionism_jan09.html).

If you can't defeat Holocaust revisionist, invent some fake "Holocaust deniers" which you can easily defeat and use the defectors on the revisionist side for your own profit. Then you can triumphantly proclaim the final victory of "Holocaust research" over "Holocaust denial" like a boxer after a rigged match. :cheers:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 week ago (Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:48 pm)

Hektor said:

"Then I also hear Shermer is accused of rape by PZ Myers and others. Any news on the pseude skeptic"

He's actually been accused of rape by three women.....it's what you call "convergence of evidence", Hektor.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:41 am)

Steve F wrote:Hektor said:

"Then I also hear Shermer is accused of rape by PZ Myers and others. Any news on the pseude skeptic"

He's actually been accused of rape by three women.....it's what you call "convergence of evidence", Hektor.
Nice one, Steve. Three independent witnesses say it happened? He MUST be guilty! ;)

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 am)

LOL, is that karma or what? Seems he's falling over his own traps.

Got links to those allegations?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 am)

Hektor said:

"Got links to those allegations?"

One was an accusation of rape, three others were accusations of sexual assault and sexual harassment:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1218154839

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightat ... ir-erupts/
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 am)

"Got links to those allegations?"

One was an accusation of rape, three others were accusations of sexual assault and sexual harassment:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1218154839

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightat ... ir-erupts/

Jeezus...I just read the Randi quote. Talk about minimizing a serious allegation. He also states quite clearly that he is aware of Shermer's propensity for being a "bad boy"...

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:58 am)

Creox said:

"Jeezus...I just read the Randi quote. Talk about minimizing a serious allegation. He also states quite clearly that he is aware of Shermer's propensity for being a "bad boy"..."

Yes, Randi calls Shermer a "bad boy" instead of a bad man; big difference!

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 pm)

Steve F wrote:Creox said:

"Jeezus...I just read the Randi quote. Talk about minimizing a serious allegation. He also states quite clearly that he is aware of Shermer's propensity for being a "bad boy"..."

Yes, Randi calls Shermer a "bad boy" instead of a bad man; big difference!

And yet they claim that it was the Germans who used euphemisms to cover up their criminality!

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:48 pm)

David has posted another article focusing largely on his Treblinka stance. I'm particularly interested in his comparison of the impossibility of burying, exhuming, then cremating 900,000 Jews at Treblinka with the 2,000,000 bodies that were likewise, buried, exhumed and transferred elsewhere at the Cimetiere des Saints-Innocents in 18th century Paris. So this makes it actually seem possible that the Germans with 20th century technology and slave labor should be able to do what the French did with 18th century technology. I'd never heard of this case before so I'm curious what you guys think, especially if Eric Hunt is around, since David was specifically referring to Eric's L.A. Coliseum example. One possible counter-argument I can see is that the 2,000,000 bodies at the Cimetiere were presumably buried over a period of CENTURIES as opposed to just, what is it, a couple of years, at Treblinka? Thus, the bodies at the Cimetiere would have had a lot more time to decompose, however slowly and incompletely that may have been.
Last edited by fountainhead on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm)

fountainhead said:

"David has posted another article focusing largely on his Treblinka stance. I'm particularly interested in his comparison of the impossibility of burying, exhuming, then cremating 900,000 Jews at Treblinka with the 2,000,000 bodies that were likewise, buried, exhumed and transferred elsewhere at the Cimetiere des Saints-Innocents in 18th century Paris. So this makes it actually seem possible that the Germans with 20th century technology and slave labor should be able to do what the French did with 18th century technology. I'd never heard of this case before so I'm curious what you guys think, especially if Eric Hunt is around, since David was specifically referring to Eric's L.A. Coliseum example."

I think I see a difference, fountainhead; but of course, I'm just guessing.

I'm guessing the French did not make 2,000,000 corpses vanish without a trace.

What do you think, fountainhead?

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:17 pm)

Steve F wrote:I'm guessing the French did not make 2,000,000 corpses vanish without a trace.
What do you think, fountainhead?

True. David's example counters the usual revisionist argument that it's impossible to pack that many bodies in such a small area. But it doesn't deal with cremating every last bit of the body. Not sure if the mod will edit my post above since I tried to edit it at the same time you replied, but as I pointed out in the edit, the bodies at the Cimetiere presumably had CENTURIES to decompose, even if very slowly, so I'd assume you can pack a lot of bodies in a small area if you give them that much time to decompose, unlike at Treblinka where it was supposedly done in a much shorter time.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:42 pm)

We have a very detailed explanation of how the how the cadavers were exhumed and cremated at Treblinka. The bodies were exhumed by the M&H excavator using a clamshell type bucket. As the exhumations progressed, two more M&H excavators with clamshells were employed to exhume cadavers. Floss, aka "Tadellos," sorted the cadavers by body type. Older cadavers of fat women burned best, followed by newer fat women and were placed first on the grates to serve as kindling for the rest of the cadavers. Here is a video of a newer M&H excavator (dragline) using a clamshell to remove stockpiled material from an approximately ten meter deep excavation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC9sU7kue4I

You can skip ahead to the 2:00 minute mark for a more detailed view of how a clamshell operates. As can be readily seen, were you to drop that clamshell into a rotting pile of cadavers and close it, you would NOT get a bucketful of whole cadavers. You would get a bucketful of pieces, parts, organs, bones and guts all mashed together in a stinking mess. The notion that the cadavers were sorted after exhumation is pure holyhoax hogwash. Mr. Cole may be right about nobody having any physical evidence of how the exhumations and the cremations were accomplished at Treblinka II but we DO have plenty of evidence of how it WASN'T done as claimed in the official holocaust narrative.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 week ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:15 am)

fountainhead said:

"David's example counters the usual revisionist argument that it's impossible to pack that many bodies in such a small area"

David Cole "counters" the Revisionist argument, but he doesn't refute it.

In what "small area" did the French of the 1700s bury 2,000,000 corpses?
What size were the French mass graves, so that we can compare them to the alleged Treblinka "mass graves"?

"the bodies at the Cimetiere presumably had CENTURIES to decompose, even if very slowly, so I'd assume you can pack a lot of bodies in a small area if you give them that much time to decompose"

But the bodies at the Cimetiere were first buried as "healthy" corpses before they were exhumed and reinterred; so what size were the mass graves they were originally buried in?

".....I'd assume you can pack a lot of bodies in a small area if you give them that much time to decompose"

Centuries old "bodies" are not called bodies; they are called bones.....unless they are mummified.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 1 week ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:16 am)

Cole sounds as though he has been hitting the bottle again. Google, "cemetery of the holy innocents paris" for a more realistic assessment of the number of bodies removed from that cemetery. Apparently the French began burying people there in the 12th century. When sufficient time had passed for the bodies to skeletonize, the bones were dug up and placed in the ossuaries, "charnel houses" around the inside of the cemetery wall to make room for more burials. I couldn't find a number for how many bodies were actually exhumed and relocated in 1886. Where Cole got the 2,000,000 number I haven't a clue.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 1 week ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:38 am)

Oh please. 2 million bodies in one cemetery?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”