THE 'HOLOCAUST' IN FIVE MINUTES

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 years 6 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 pm)

I threw this together over the last couple of days. Looking to see if you guys can think of necessary revisions or anything I should add but I'd like to keep it as brief as possible.

Prior to WWII, Jews represented about 0.9% of the German population yet they owned 40% of Germany's textile firms and almost 60% of the clothing businesses, amounting to 79% of department store transactions. About 50% of Germany's private banks were owned by Jews (with such names as Bleichroder, Bonn, Mendelssohn, and Warburg being notable). They controlled Germany's two largest publishing houses, as well. Consider the influence. After the Jewish boycott on German goods in 1933, the immediate threat to the German economy became too overwhelming to ignore. This is why Hitler (and most of the German people) pushed for the expulsion of all Jewish people from German territory. Expulsions were carried out until the onset of WWII at which point preventing espionage became a top priority. This is why the concentration camp system was put into place. Rather than expel Jews from Germany (where they could then give sensitive information such as secrets of German industry to the Soviets and other German adversaries), Jews were sent to concentration camps to be held for the duration of the war. No 'extermination plan' was ever intended or established... but after the war, the Soviets, the Americans, and the most powerful Jewish networks had a common interest -- portraying Germany to be as evil as they possibly could. The Soviets produced the fraudulent 'Katyn report' which they submitted at Nuremberg, the Americans held the laughable Buchenwald exhibit which included 'shrunken heads' and 'human skin lampshades', and Jews in Hollywood produced lots of films and newspaper articles about an 'evil man named Hitler' who couldn't possibly kill enough Jews to satisfy his sadistic motive for Aryan-led world domination. It's utterly ludicrous. In reality, the Soviets killed millions of their own people and had a need to appear as the "lesser evil" of WWII, the Jews had obvious reasons for retaliation and needed German reparations and global sympathy to establish the "Jewish state", and the Americans as well as the British had to justify the extent to which they invaded Germany and obliterated the nation with indiscriminate bombings of major cities, leading to about 410,000 German civilian casualties.

At the time of these bombings, German railroads and other services were left in ruins, leaving many concentration camps without food and medicine, leading to starvation and the spread of diseases such as typhus, followed by thousands of dead bodies found in the camps post-war. Other bodies were previously cremated to prevent the spread of lice and disease but these deaths were on-record and none support an 'extermination' storyline. There is not a single body that showed any signs of having been 'gassed'. Families were often permanently and internationally separated after the war leaving many Jews with nothing but rumor and an assumption that their family members were victims of mass murder. Far less than .001% of Holocaust survivors even claim to have witnessed evidence of an actual 'gassing' procedure and all relevant claims have since been refuted by Revisionist scholars.

In addition to a total lack of documentary evidence that non-partisan Jews were ever murdered en masse simply for being Jewish, no relevant mass graves have ever been shown to exist in an impartial, legitimate excavation. Mass graves perpetrated by the Soviets (at Katyn and Vinnitsa) were excavated by many international participants and produced lots of accountable photographic, physical, and forensic evidence. No similar excavation has ever taken place for any alleged German-produced Jewish mass grave site. In a recent excavation of mass graves from the 1995 Bosnian War in Srebrenica, more than 7,000 bodies were exhumed and DNA tested using nothing but bone fragments. No such analysis has ever taken place for any alleged victims of the Holocaust. The claimed location of more than 800,000 Jewish victims is precisely known at places like Treblinka but thorough excavations are forbidden by Jewish institutions who now claim it is against Jewish law to exhume Jewish bodies, even though individual exhumations regularly take place in Israel!

Of the millions of documents confiscated post-war, there is not one original and verifiable German document outlining or even referring to any 'extermination plan' or 'gas chambers'. There is no recorded mention from any Nazi official that refers to such a horrific policy. Every document or quotation that has been presented to support the widely-accepted narrative has been easily demonstrated as misrepresentation of context, at best, or outright forgery, at worst. There are no exceptions to this which is why those defending the fraudulent storyline will often rely on the absurd notion of "secret orders" and "code words" to sustain their unsupported arguments. Revisionists have been unable to openly debate this subject and expose these illegitimacies without facing legal persecution and other forms of oppression.

"Holocaust Denial" has been banned by 14 European countries and countless organizations throughout the Western world in response to political pressure from predominantly-Jewish institutions, making it extremely difficult for anyone -- including scientists and historians -- to challenge the dogmatic "Jewish extermination" narrative in a public forum.

The post-war trials against Germany were held by the victors against the vanquished which, according to former US Senator Robert Taft, "cannot be impartial no matter how it is hedged about with the forms of justice". The most significant of post-war trials were by far the Nuremberg trials and, incredibly, the only documents available to the defense were those which had been selected beforehand by the prosecution. A leading US prosecutor at the trials, Senator Thomas J. Dodd, later wrote a published letter to his son, reluctantly admitting his staff was predominantly Jewish. Several Nazi officials were executed following their outright denial of 'gas chambers'. Those who were subsequently tried found the most dependable option for survival was to acknowledge 'extermination' but deny involvement. This became the standard for SS confessions.

Once the "guilty" verdicts were in and substantial Holocaust propaganda was put into place, the UN and gullible masses throughout the Western world cheered for the 'poor Jewish victims', who out of sympathy would be granted "Israel" as a gift despite the Arab population that already lived there. The infrastructure of "Israel" would be largely funded by Germany just as soon as its former leaders were executed one-by-one. Once the Jewish state became "official", Jews flooded in from around the globe and have been demolishing Palestinian houses and terrorizing men, women, and children ever since.

THE END.
Last edited by Callahan on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ivam

Re: THE 'HOLOCAUST' IN FIVE MINUTES

Postby ivam » 5 years 6 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 pm)

I like it, its also a good way of getting someone to rethink their stance, give them this to read, it doesn't contain overwhelming information and is easy to understand, people will pick such things up.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 6 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 pm)

I like it too, Callahan.

You could be more explicit about the laws against "Holocaust Denial".
The "Laws Against Holocaust Denial" is a real waker-upper; many people are surprised by that, and it makes them want to dig deeper.

The only thing I disagree with is "THE END"; it's more like "THE BEGINNING".
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 6 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm)

Looks good, Callahan. What are you going to do with it? Have it printed as a flyer? If you do would you make them available? Have to admit that it would be rather fun to scatter a few of them around in public places such as shopping malls. Perhaps you can write in a connection of the Jew's economic aggressions against Germany both before and after WWII to the Jew's current aggressions against the Palestinians.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 am)

I mostly just intended it as a reference, for here or elsewhere, so that "beginners" have some of their most likely questions answered up front. I think most of us had to dig into each one of these issues before we gained confidence in our perspective, so I think it will save a lot of people from feeling overwhelmed and make the entire field more accessible.

I might consider putting it onto flyers. I think with all of the atrocities now openly committed by Israel, people are more willing to ask questions about everything surrounding Zionism, Judaism, etc. I think that will play into our favor.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 am)

...just did an edit to add a bit more about the legal status (e.g. how many countries have made laws against "Denial") and to point out that even credentialed scientists and historians (e.g. Rudolf, Faurisson) are persecuted for seeking the truth.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:06 am)

Good work, Callahan !

Now, could you do something similar like you did with this: Holocaust Revisionist Poster? I liked that and could distribute it to a wide audience.

-k0nsl

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am)

Would be great if Holocaust revisionists could make a video similar to "The 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes". Ridiculing the Holohoax with its own inconsistencies and technical absurdities in a short video could be a great eye-opener IMO. Unfortunately, I don't have the computer abilities to do such a thing. But I would gladly cooperate with people making such a video.

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 years 6 months ago (Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 am)

k0nsl/hermod,

I'll be working on a brief video project to include this narrative as a transcript in the near future (if someone doesn't beat me to it). Otherwise, I might include it as a segment on an even larger project I've been procrastinating on for quite some time. Any and all recommendations for accompanying footage or suggested revisions are appreciated.

:)

EDIT: The poster concept is outdated by comparison to "shareable" internet media. I'm going to try the video idea out and see how effectively it can be distributed through social media.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 6 months ago (Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:46 am)

Callahan wrote:k0nsl/hermod,
I'll be working on a brief video project to include this narrative as a transcript in the near future (if someone doesn't beat me to it). Otherwise, I might include it as a segment on an even larger project I've been procrastinating on for quite some time. Any and all recommendations for accompanying footage or suggested revisions are appreciated.

Short 5 minute video is an excellent idea. Just avoid edges in the wording like "Zionist". A sober, but entertaining language is the best.
Callahan wrote:EDIT: The poster concept is outdated by comparison to "shareable" internet media. I'm going to try the video idea out and see how effectively it can be distributed through social media.
youtube, archive.org, etc. for storage. twitter, facebook for distribution.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 6 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 am)

Yes, that's going to be even better. I'm looking forward to it.

If you need a blog/webspace for any project, let me know and I can try to help you out. My e-mail is [email protected].

Good luck with your project, Callahan! :D

-k0nsl

Callahan wrote:k0nsl/hermod,

:)

EDIT: The poster concept is outdated by comparison to "shareable" internet media. I'm going to try the video idea out and see how effectively it can be distributed through social media.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”