FPBerg interviewed by John Friend on "The Realist Report"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

FPBerg interviewed by John Friend on "The Realist Report"

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg on The Realist Report - July 29, 2014:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-128766/TS-883551.mp3

This radio interview by John Friend is probably the best interview of me ever. I really let it all hang out. No doubt, I offended many listeners--at least I hope I did. Judge for yourself by tuning in. Veronika K. Clark is also in the program.

Perhaps someone will transcribe it all for publication as a book and for addition to my ADL, SPLC, NSA and FBI files.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: FPBerg interviewed by John Friend on "The Realist Report

Postby ginger » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 pm)

I liked this interview - very interesting. You said that with regard to the death camp at Treblinka that there were 42,000 camps to the east of Treblinka in former Soviet territory. Amazing! A good piece of information for debating with people who are singing the praises of Caroline Sturdy Colls. Is there an article or a source of more information on the 42,000 camps east of Treblinka? How would I google it? Thanks Fritz for talking up the revisionist's side of the gas chamber myth.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:42 pm)

Take a look at the following link: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/344663

Also, take a look at my website, please.

Friedrich Paul Berg

The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:15 pm)

OK, I took a look at your link, Fritz. It appears that the hoaxers are claiming that the Germans maintained a total of 42,500 concentration/labor/brothels etc. camps. It seems only reasonable to assume that such camps would have an average of 1000 inmates per camp which would give us a total camp population of 42,500,000. What happened to all those inmates? Why aren't they all drawing Jew geld from the Germans? Where did they go?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:53 pm)

Atigun said:

"It seems only reasonable to assume that such camps would have an average of 1000 inmates per camp which would give us a total camp population of 42,500,000. What happened to all those inmates? Why aren't they all drawing Jew geld from the Germans? Where did they go?"

They probably returned to Lilliput.....or Santa's workshop.

Maybe that's what the Nazi's were doing at the North Pole!
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 1 month ago (Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am)

Steve F wrote:Atigun said:

"It seems only reasonable to assume that such camps would have an average of 1000 inmates per camp which would give us a total camp population of 42,500,000. What happened to all those inmates? Why aren't they all drawing Jew geld from the Germans? Where did they go?"

They probably returned to Lilliput.....or Santa's workshop.

Maybe that's what the Nazi's were doing at the North Pole!

Don't be absurd, Steve. It's common knowledge that the Nazi's secret flying saucer base was located at the SOUTH Pole.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:38 pm)

Just finished listening to the whole thing. A pleasant couple of hours. Thank you, Mr Berg.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 pm)

Fritz, what a fantastic interview! Listening from England as I cycled into work and just finished it. May I ask, you have an excellent website, but any thoughts on putting your knowlege of your speciality on the holocaist (engines etc.) into a book? I would love to have something like that in book format and I am sure lots of others would too.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:24 pm)

My thanks to Hannover and Hermod for their kind words above.

I have had many thoughts about putting it all into books over the years. Unfortunately, hardly anyone reads books anymore. Furthermore, the best evidence often requires color photographs such as the ones of bright cherry red corpses which are prohibitively expensive in short print-run books. My website has most of everything, however, and in color--and many of my arguments and thoughts have also appeared over the years in various books including those published by, or through, Germar Rudolf.

Books still have an important place--but the resources needed to publish properly and carefully are just not there thanks to the skulduggery of foul and grubby characters like Mark Weber and Willis Carto. Perhaps that will all change. In any event, whenever that time comes , my own thoughts and arguments may still be found on the internet---to bring about a true German renaissance in a world that is NOT totally enslaved by Jewish lies and racism as it is today.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: FPBerg interviewed by John Friend on "The Realist Report"

Postby Hektor » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:47 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Friedrich Paul Berg on The Realist Report - July 29, 2014:

Perhaps someone will transcribe it all for publication as a book and for addition to my ADL, SPLC, NSA and FBI files.

They certainly do have the money to go after "Holocaust Deniers":
https://archive.org/details/FinancialRe ... CenterSPLC

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thames Darwin » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:41 pm)

I think Mr. Berg's presentation of Kristallnacht and the Grynspan family is misleading, probably deliberately so.

The Grynspans were being deported to Poland. Yes, it's true that they wanted to stay in Germany; that's because, with the death of Pilsudski in 1935, violent anti-Semitic incidents became commonplace in Poland. Until Kristallnacht, the rule of law still (basically) applied in Germany, and acts of violence against Jews were generally discouraged. Therefore, it was safer for the Grynspans in Germany. Moreover, the move by Germany to do this was not a matter of "renewing their passports." The goal was very much to render these Jews stateless people, since Poland had rescinded the citizenship of these Jews a full year earlier.

Mr. Berg should try to be more honest.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:23 pm)

Total assets 291 million?

yearly revenues 40 million.

16 million in yearly salaries (To get an idea: that would be 53 people making 300,000 a year each.)

I had no idea they were so big. And these people go after holocaust deniers?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:23 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Total assets 291 million?

yearly revenues 40 million.

16 million in yearly salaries (To get an idea: that would be 53 people making 300,000 a year each.)

I had no idea they were so big. And these people go after holocaust deniers?

That's why I shared that information. There stated purpose is:
Mission

The Southern Poverty Law Center is dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry and to seeking justice for.

The SPLC serves the the country as a whole. We expose hate groups to marginalize their impact on mainstream institutions and communities across the nation. Our tolerance education work reaches millions of school children and teachers from all 50 states each year. Through our lawsuits, we not only represent those with no other champions but also create structural change benefiting those beyond our immediate clients.

So it's mainly under the banner of "fighting racism", but rest assured that they view "Holocaust Denial" as a subcategory of "Racism" - No matter the ethnic implications drawn from Holocaust promotion.

Here is what they got to say about it:
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ust-denial
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ial-groups

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”