Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Eric Hunt » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 am)

Billionaire Jewish media tycoon Murray Rothstein's legal team has contacted Youtube and had The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax pulled.
scare-tactics.JPG

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax is entirely covered under fair use.

Caroline Sturdy Colls has pulled the Deborah Lipstadt created strategy of avoiding all criticism of her work, of even acknowledging that such criticism exists, while trying to have Murray Rothstein's legal team scare me into backing down.

Caroline Sturdy Colls can sue me. The Shoah Foundation and Spielberg, the ADL, Elie Wiesel, and Irene ZIsblatt too.

But sue me for LIBEL, cowards. I'm telling the truth and I'm begging Caroline Sturdy Colls to sue me for libel so I can prove it.

No backing down against 70 year old Holohoax lies which enable mass baby murder in Gaza today!

Billboards to advertise the video are on their way.

Download The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax in Full HD today and upload anywhere you'd like ! - https://archive.org/details/Treblinka_Archaeology_Hoax

scare-tactics2.JPG


scare-tactics5.JPG
Attachments
Dr.-Caroline-Sturdy-Colls.jpg
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 am)

And you can find a smaller version here:
https://archive.org/details/TheTreblinkaArchaeologyHoax

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 am)

'Copyrighting the holocaust', talk about pathetic. Complete desperation has set upon the 'holocaust' Industry.

In actuality this represents a great Revisionist victory. Excellent publicity as well.

This is all happening because Revisionists have simply debunked the profitable yet absurd & impossible 'holocaust' storyline. Eric Hunt's work is another nail in the 'holocaust' coffin. Well done Eric, keep us informed.

If the storyline was ironclad fact like the shysters claim then they would not be threatening to sue. Do the likes of this creepy Murray Rothstein really think they can intimidate Revisionists after all that Revisionists have been through? Not a chance.

From prison sentences, to fines, to lost jobs, to intimidation, to physical attacks, to threats, to blacklisting, and general harassment, Revisionists have and will stand their ground. There is no other way.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked hatemongering narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship.

Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The Internet has demolished the lies. The tide is turning.


From Gaza to Auschwitz & Treblinka the world is witnessing the dangers of racist & violent Jewish supremacism.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:18 pm)

Hannover wrote:'Copyrighting the holocaust', talk about pathetic. Complete desperation has set upon the 'holocaust' Industry.
...
She (or the institution she made that for) actually is claiming copyright on the footage Eric used in his video. He got that from her (or an institution she made that for) productions and she or them actually got copyright to the original footage. It's just that Eric happened to have used the footage to comment on it. And that's perfectly legit. Or how else should science be done, when you can not quote to comment on somebody elses materials?

Hannover wrote:In actuality this represents a great Revisionist victory. Excellent publicity as well.
This is all happening because Revisionists have simply debunked the profitable yet absurd & impossible 'holocaust' storyline. Eric Hunt's work is another nail in the 'holocaust' coffin. Well done Eric, keep us informed.
...
Not sure about the "Revisionist Victory", who else but us knows about this? You are of course right that they pulled this "legal" argument, because they feel threatened by Eric's work.

Hannover wrote:If the storyline was ironclad fact like the shysters claim then they would not be threatening to sue. Do the likes of this creepy Murray Rothstein really think they can intimidate Revisionists after all that Revisionists have been through? Not a chance.
From prison sentences, to fines, to lost jobs, to intimidation, to physical attacks, to threats, to blacklisting, and general harassment, Revisionists have and will stand their ground. There is no other way.
...
.... I don't think he really believes that he can intimidate Revisionists that way, but he can intimidate those on the sideline.
And since he can not use political legislation against free speech in the US, he resorts to a copyright charge. That's kind of convenient anyway, that we they actually dodges the issue and still can intimidate dissenters.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm)

Hektor said:
She (or the institution she made that for) actually is claiming copyright on the footage Eric used in his video. He got that from her (or an institution she made that for) productions and she or them actually got copyright to the original footage. It's just that Eric happened to have used the footage to comment on it. And that's perfectly legit. Or how else should science be done, when you can not quote to comment on somebody elses materials?
I was speaking figuratively. Agreed, it should be legal to use the footage, but I'm curious if this not under Polish or English jurisdiction. Besides, a typically corrupt, politically driven judge/court can turn almost any law on it's head. I'd also be curious to see if public monies (taxes) or publicly financed institutions were used in anyway for this production.
Not sure about the "Revisionist Victory", who else but us knows about this? You are of course right that they pulled this "legal" argument, because they feel threatened by Eric's work.
They are admitting that they cannot refute informed Revisionists, hence the desperate copyright dance. IOW, this admittance is a white towel. And they are giving 'holocaust' Revisionism promotion that couldn't otherwise be purchased. "Who else but us knows about this?" A lot more than before, especially if it actually goes to court.
I don't think he really believes that he can intimidate Revisionists that way, but he can intimidate those on the sideline.
And since he can not use political legislation against free speech in the US, he resorts to a copyright charge. That's kind of convenient anyway, that we they actually dodges the issue and still can intimidate dissenters.
I disagree, Jewish supremacists want to stop Revisionism in it's tracks before those on the sidelines are no longer on the sidelines. Dodging an issue is a form of surrender. They dodge because the narrative is the classic 'emperor with no clothes' and the Indu$try knows it. In the long run though it's really too late, the horse has left the barn.

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship.Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The Internet has demolished the lies. From Gaza to Auschwitz the world is witnessing the lies & dangers of racist & violent Jewish supremacism. The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Neckartailfingen451
Member
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:25 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Neckartailfingen451 » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 pm)

The Church had the information. They knew that Galilieo was right about the earth not being the center of the universe. They had in their possession the scientific evidence that demonstrated the Bible was.....incorrect. But they did not want this info to become public knowledge. They were afraid it would upset the apple cart. So they had to threaten, suppress, and censor.
Now the high priests of the secular religion of holocaustianity are running around like cockroaches after the lightswitch has been flipped. The central myth of their pseudo religion is crumbling and with it the foundation of the edifice they have been building since 1945.
The sun does not revolve around the earth and there were no homicidal gas chambers.
"To remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all" - Eely Weasel

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 am)

The final product, her film, or whoever owns it, perhaps Channel 5, is what they are seeking to protect with copyright infringement. Of course Eric can quote from that film without fear of copyright. Perhaps that is the way forward, to run a black screen and use quotes from her film instead of showing her actual footage.

It is clear to me that they don't like the truth and know that Eric's film is the truth. They have been exposed and realise that the film by CSC was a mistake. Now they go into protection mode.

Eric Hunt 6 - CSC 0!
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby hermod » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:53 am)

Could be useful to find other films (exterminationist films) using Sturdy Coll's copyrighted material and not being sued for that. This would expose the Holocaust industry's fears and deceitful censorship even better. :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:01 am)

Neckartailfingen451 wrote:The Church had the information. They knew that Galilieo was right about the earth not being the center of the universe. They had in their possession the scientific evidence that demonstrated the Bible was.....incorrect....

No they didn't. The tribunal actually decided in favor of the geocentric position, based on the evidence being presented. And the evidence presented by Galileo for Heliocentrism was inconclusive. He just happened to be right or at least closer to reality. Conclusive evidence was only delivered later by Isaac Newton. Galileo didn't think his view was in conflict with the bible. The bible does not say that the Earth is the center of the universe. The church of that time got their view from Ptolemy and Aristotle. And Catholics don't believe in sola scriptura anyway.

What is more important is that Galileo was actually allowed to introduce evidence. That's something many Courts nowadays deny to Revisionists.
So the persecution of Revisionist is actually worse then the Inquisition, when it comes to whether evidence is allowed or not.

Hannover wrote:Hektor said:
She (or the institution she made that for) actually is claiming copyright on the footage Eric used in his video. He got that from her (or an institution she made that for) productions and she or them actually got copyright to the original footage. It's just that Eric happened to have used the footage to comment on it. And that's perfectly legit. Or how else should science be done, when you can not quote to comment on somebody elses materials?
I was speaking figuratively. Agreed, it should be legal to use the footage, but I'm curious if this not under Polish or English jurisdiction. Besides, a typically corrupt, politically driven judge/court can turn almost any law on it's head. I'd also be curious to see if public monies (taxes) or publicly financed institutions were used in anyway for this production....
....
... They don't have to turn anything on their head, as they don't have to win the case. All they need to do is get a court case going on "copyright violations". Eric.... or any other target they may chose, then needs to appear in court, get legal representation etc. meaning he's going to waste time and money of which they have plenty.

Sturdy Colls works for a University, which is publicly funded. So she's paid from public funds. So directly and indirectly her project was publicly funded. Which means to me that it actually should be public domain anyway.
Hannover wrote:I disagree, Jewish supremacists want to stop Revisionism in it's tracks before those on the sidelines are no longer on the sidelines. Dodging an issue is a form of surrender. They dodge because the narrative is the classic 'emperor with no clothes' and the Indu$try knows it. In the long run though it's really too late, the horse has left the barn.
....

The goal is to shut up people on the subject. It's done with the threat of financial inconvenience in this case. That may not intimidate ALL people, but still many.

User avatar
Nessie.
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Nessie. » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm)

borjastick wrote:The final product, her film, or whoever owns it, perhaps Channel 5, is what they are seeking to protect with copyright infringement. Of course Eric can quote from that film without fear of copyright. Perhaps that is the way forward, to run a black screen and use quotes from her film instead of showing her actual footage.

It is clear to me that they don't like the truth and know that Eric's film is the truth. They have been exposed and realise that the film by CSC was a mistake. Now they go into protection mode.

Eric Hunt 6 - CSC 0!


The way forward is indeed not to use copyrighted material without permission or payment and instead use other means. A blank screen with just quotes would be boring, Stock pictures of camps etc would do. Hunt, use your own material or that you have permission for or paid for.

It is a non sequitur to claim the protecting of copy right infringement is because they fear the truth and are being supposedly exposed by Hunt. Did he even bother to ask the makers if he could use footage? You never know, they may have said yes.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Atigun » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm)

Nessie. wrote:
borjastick wrote:The final product, her film, or whoever owns it, perhaps Channel 5, is what they are seeking to protect with copyright infringement. Of course Eric can quote from that film without fear of copyright. Perhaps that is the way forward, to run a black screen and use quotes from her film instead of showing her actual footage.

It is clear to me that they don't like the truth and know that Eric's film is the truth. They have been exposed and realise that the film by CSC was a mistake. Now they go into protection mode.

Eric Hunt 6 - CSC 0!


The way forward is indeed not to use copyrighted material without permission or payment and instead use other means. A blank screen with just quotes would be boring, Stock pictures of camps etc would do. Hunt, use your own material or that you have permission for or paid for.

It is a non sequitur to claim the protecting of copy right infringement is because they fear the truth and are being supposedly exposed by Hunt. Did he even bother to ask the makers if he could use footage? You never know, they may have said yes.


No, the "way forward" is defined by the fair use of film clips. Fair use does NOT depend on permission from or payment to the copyright holder. CS-C's Jew backers are no doubt aware that Eric's use of clips from Ms. CS-C's little propaganda opus isn't a copyright infringement. Their purpose is to prevent Eric's expose' of their propaganda being shown. "Fair use" is well defined, simply Google, "fair use film clips" to see just how bogus Rothstein's claim of "infringement" is.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am)

Nessie said:

The way forward is indeed not to use copyrighted material without permission or payment and instead use other means. A blank screen with just quotes would be boring, Stock pictures of camps etc would do. Hunt, use your own material or that you have permission for or paid for.

It is a non sequitur to claim the protecting of copy right infringement is because they fear the truth and are being supposedly exposed by Hunt. Did he even bother to ask the makers if he could use footage? You never know, they may have said yes.


First of all Nessie a blank screen with just quotes would not be boring. The blank screen would be titled with the reason why it was blank, in fact the whole new version of the film would be titled clearly as to why the film had been edited.

Secondly I wonder if the Rothstein bunch of bullies has clearly even identified their clients ownership of the copyright or are they just flying a kite?

Thirdly it is not a non sequitur at all. They don't like Hunt's film, they don't like the content and the conclusions and so the initial action is to have it removed. The fastest way to get it done is claim copyright ownership and protection.

When I worked for big organisations we always had what we called 'fuck off sized lawyers', those who had a reputation. Thus even if we didn't have a case the very receipt of a letter from one of our star legal firms would frighten off the recipient.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: C. Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:09 am)

Nessie. wrote:....
The way forward is indeed not to use copyrighted material without permission or payment and instead use other means. A blank screen with just quotes would be boring, Stock pictures of camps etc would do. Hunt, use your own material or that you have permission for or paid for.

The point was commenting on the "work" done by Sturdy-Colls and her team. So he had to use their footage.
Nessie. wrote:....
It is a non sequitur to claim the protecting of copy right infringement is because they fear the truth and are being supposedly exposed by Hunt. Did he even bother to ask the makers if he could use footage? You never know, they may have said yes.

Sure, he could have. But did he really have to?
Last edited by Hektor on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Location: England, UK

Re: Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby NLH » 5 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 am)

I have uploaded it: http://youtu.be/AHNrSujZjjA but it it is not available in my country, the UK. Lol.

As to the issue itself, I have contacted Colls about this, the documentary itself, her views on it, etc. Not expecting a reply. Will email every professor on her university website. Hundreds of them as all their emails are available.
Last edited by NLH on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:04 pm)

NLH your link doesn't work. The "h" is missing from "http".
Your upload is blocked in the UK too, but I can watch iy using a US proxy.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 13 guests