'Holocaust denial is despicable – but it's wrong to ban it'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

'Holocaust denial is despicable – but it's wrong to ban it'

Postby NLH » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:59 am)

"If I was drawing up a list of the most morally repugnant people, Holocaust deniers would be right up there, probably in the top three. These pathetic individuals possess all the worst traits of the modern era. They’re anti-intellectual, cynically insulating themselves from truth and proven fact. They’re paranoid, being convinced that a conspiracy of dastardly Jews invented a great crime in order to make money and create Israel. And, of course, they’re hateful, being fuelled by the oldest of prejudices, anti-Semitism. They try to doll up their truth-distorting project as a “radical” or “revisionist” take on the events of the 20th century, but it doesn’t take much scratching to discover that behind every expression of doubt that the Holocaust occurred there lurks someone who simply fears and loathes the Jews."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100254824/holocaust-denial-is-despicable-but-its-wrong-to-ban-it/
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust denial is despicable – but it's wrong to ban i

Postby Dresden » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:19 am)

So, what do you think, NLH?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:40 am)

Well, he classes us in the top 3 most "morally repugnant people."

I can think of, off the top of my head, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, women beaters, animal abusers, thieves. that is 7, so on his rationale, 4 of those are better than people who simply want to ask a question. Amd I bet others can think of more. He is insane.

He makes wild statements about revisionists, their scholarship, and opinions without backing anything up. I wonder if anyone here would challenge him to an open debate. Afterall, he is up for free speech.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am)

NLH said:

"He makes wild statements about revisionists, their scholarship, and opinions without backing anything up"

That's right. NLH, they don't back up what they say because they would have to quote Revisionist arguments.....and the never do that, at least never in an honest manner.

The Hoaxers can produce thousand page books without a single reference to a Revisionist work, in the text, footnotes, index, or bibliography; that's their idea of "scholarship", and the scientific method.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 am)

Author Brendan O'Neill is right in many regards. Banning scrutiny of the absurd 'holocaust' does make those that profit from it appear desperate because they are desperate. Revisionist research has utterly demolished the impossible 'holocaust' narrative. Of course they could admit that the '6m & gas chambers' are wrong, but hey, since when is truth important to those who gain from the scam? It's not about truth, but about getting benefits and special treatment at others expense.
The worst thing about the censorship of Holocaust denial is that it gives the impression that the mainstream of society is defensive on the question of the Holocaust – so defensive that we feel the need to erect around this historical event a forcefield of censorship preventing people from questioning what happened. This hands a moral victory to the deniers, fuelling their belief that we, the reasoned people, are trying to hide something, are scared of debate, are worried that the truth of the Holocaust might be easily pricked by… well, pricks. There is no need for such defensiveness. We know, we have proven, the truth of what happened to the Jews of Europe 70 years ago. Let losers doubt it and deny it, and let the rest of us either ignore them or, if you encounter one face to face, give him hands-on talking-to. Sooner or later, robbed of the power unwittingly ascribed to it by the panic and censorship of officialdom, Holocaust denial will go the way of most other lies in history – to the grave.
The above paragraph is one big admission cloaked in tacky anti-Revisionist rhetoric. O'Neill nails so many factual points about what happens when there are calls for Thought Crime laws that one has to wonder if he is not a closet Revisionist. If those like Brendan O'Neill really believe they have ironclad facts then they would debate informed, experienced 'holocaust' Revisionists and stop making excuses. Simple as that. That fear of debate actually confirms what O'Neill says about the effects of banning scrutiny of the 'holocaust' storyline.

'Ignore Revisionists'? Because you are afraid of debate.

'Revisionism will go away'? Childish wishful thinking. 'Holocaust' Revisionism is here to stay, it's going nowhere. The horse has left the barn.

Take note of Brendan O'Neill's incitement to violence:
if you encounter one face to face, give him hands-on talking-to
Desperate to be sure.

Ever notice how many pieces we now see about 'holocaust' Revisionism? 'Something happening here'.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 am)

We know, we have proven, the truth of what happened to the Jews of Europe 70 years ago.

Where was it proven Brendan? Nuremberg, that show trial where the very oxygen of fair play and justice was given away to the Devil to play with, as it wasn't required in a courtroom where the alleged murder of six million people would be decided upon.

Why wouldn't Brendan stand up and debate now with a well informed revisionist? Because he would lose.

Time and tide wait for no man, so the passage of time and the development of scientific inquiry has caught the hoaxers in a bit of a tiswas.

Of course all of us revisionists are just the sort of people he hates. You know the type, shaven headed, tattoo covered, heavy metal Nazis who hate jews and always will whatever the story, the Holocaust just happens to fit our type of mental bent...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 am)

Anyone know contact details for Brendan?

realitycheck

Postby realitycheck » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 am)

:D :D :D

Anyone who does not completely adhere to the Holocaustianity religion is obviously a HERETIC and must be subjected to INQUISITION before being burned at the stake. Just like we do with any heretic.

Oops, I forgot, we mustn't do that any more.

Personally, I feel that articles such as these actually do good for our cause. The sheer number of pieces that refer to "Denial" and "Revisionism" are having the effect on more people to ask questions - especially about the absurd claims of the big H.
It is human nature to question things. To make that illegal is to deny us of humanity.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 pm)

realitycheck wrote:Personally, I feel that articles such as these actually do good for our cause. The sheer number of pieces that refer to "Denial" and "Revisionism" are having the effect on more people to ask questions - especially about the absurd claims of the big H.
I agree wholeheartedly. We are winning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:24 am)

NLH wrote:Anyone know contact details for Brendan?

brendan.oneill [at] spiked-online [dot com]

Make the obvious changes.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:53 am)

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/abuse-inquiry-built-on-conspiracy-theories/15406#.U-SOiHhRfIU

Mr O'Neill should read this article from his own website. The topic is different (child abuse) but the message is clear.
A distant memory

To compound the problem, we know that many complainants have already instructed lawyers with a view to seeking compensation. As the American journalist HL Mencken once said: ‘When someone says it’s not about the money – it’s about the money.’

But how reliable are historic memories? The reality is: not very. It is interesting that, in the cool-headed world of commercial litigation, witnesses claiming to remember past events are viewed as unreliable, at best.

Mr Justice Leggatt made persuasive comments on the unreliability of memory in a case called Gestmin v Credit Suisse, which was decided last November. The lawsuit concerned a €11million investment made in 2005. His analysis makes clear that, in the absence of contemporary documentation to corroborate claims, eyewitness testimony is pretty worthless in a forensic context: ‘The best approach for a judge to adopt in the trial of a commercial case is, in my view, to place little if any reliance at all on witnesses’ recollections of what was said in meetings and conversations, and to base factual findings on inferences drawn from the documentary evidence and known or probable facts.’

One person’s word is the flimsiest of evidence. A genuine inquiry into historic abuse claims will face insuperable difficulties because much of it will be based on wholly uncorroborated claims. Human memory is demonstrably unreliable, and many such claims may turn out to be unverifiable given the huge lapse of time, especially if all relevant documentary records have long since disappeared. All of which serves to underline the obvious point that serious allegations of abuse need to be ventilated promptly and investigated effectively, if best evidence is to be achieved.

An inquiry designed to ‘hear the victim’ will readily slide into an assumption that self-professed victims must be believed. The ideology of victimhood has acquired such ascendancy that it would take an exceptionally brave and strong-minded person to stand back from the weight of this belief system. It’s ironic, then, that official attempts to get at the truth of historic abuse claims in our febrile climate may end up compounding confusion and recrimination, rather than providing any genuine resolution.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 am)

Thinking people, that is to say, people who wish to be seen as having at least some credibility in the intellectual-honesty department, know damned well that the prohibition against and frequent criminalization of "Holocaust Denial," do indeed suggest that the keepers of the official narrative have something to hide. One cannot be a champion of free-speech while also supporting the fanatical efforts to eliminate any and all dissent or questions on one arbitrary historical topic! And they KNOW this - they know it is a tremendous weakness of the official tale in and of itself.

So what is such an individual to do?

I suppose we get our answer in a Brendan O'Neill. Yes, they admit that all the draconian measures designed to stifle any challenge of the holy "H" are problematic, and even helpful to those dastardly Revision...er, "deniers." So they lard their screeds with all types of name-calling, moral-denunciations and the like - but then resort to the same tired arguments of the Exterminationists; "we know it happened" it is unassailable "truth" and "proven fact" they indignantly wail. But is it? Indeed, is that not the very central argument of Revisionism - that we don't know any such thing, and that virtually none of the common accusations are proven at all, nor is there much objective truth to be found in the official narrative anywhere! Endlessly repeating the assertion that all the proof needed exists is NOT a demonstration of proof!

As has been said over and over - if Revisionist arguments are so completely without merit, let's have a wide-open, public, fair and equal debate on the matter. Let us take this issue out of the shadows of name-calling, thinly-veiled threats, actual violence, blanket-criminalization, incarceration and so forth.

As far as I can see, Revisionists are very confident in their arguments and positions. But is the other side?

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:05 am)

I wanted to respond, even registered for Disqus but Brendan O'Neill, as he wrote "cynically insulated himself from truth" and the comments section is closed!

Anyone who suggests, that for instance, the life saving delousing station labelled Bath and Disinfection 1 complex at Majdanek was used to "gaass JOOoos" is all of those words Brendan O' Neill calls us - ignorant, racist, lying, stupid, evil. Looking at you Caroline Sturdy Colls.

"Holocaust denial" has gained "a new lease on life" because of the Internet, and the ability for us to bypass the traditional Jewish Billionaire owned and operated mass media of the past and make our own books and videos.

Brendan O' Neill gets paid to write his articles.

If he dared to actually educate himself about Holocaust Revisionism and the numerous educated scientists and experts in the movement, he wouldn't have a job.

Let's not forget "The Holocaust" story grew and exists today because of journalist useful idiots like him. These are the creeps who cry tears over Irene Zisblatt's Oscar winning lies, rather than investigate and expose them.

What a story that still is today - Steven Spielberg hoaxed the world with a diamond defecating defamer.

Won an Oscar. No mainstream journalist or even the cowards at "Vice" dare to touch it!

Brendan O' Neill "Holocaust denial is wrong, because it is..."

Let's not forget his childlike name-calling and in fact inciting violence towards Revisionists at the end.

Ignorant cowards like Brendan O' Neill are banking on the Holohoax story surviving their lifetimes and funding their lifestyles. And he IS ignorant, let's not pretend he has read "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" or even watched a few Revisionist videos on the matter.

Brendan O'Neill couldn't tell you about the mandatory delousing process or epidemic typhus.

He's just a true believer armed with frat-boy style name-calling and blind faith. Ignorance is bliss, though. British / Americans / Soviets were angels, Germans were / are devils. Helps him sleep at night.

The Holohoax story is on its last legs. This is no "new lease on life", we are ending the gas-chamber-shower-room blood libel forever.

Revisionists are taking over the Internet, search any holocaust related term, especially specific ones, and you'll find CODOH and many other great resources.

Sure, over a million Jews died, primarily due to epidemic typhus. But the Zyklon B insecticide claimed to murder Jews was actually used to save their lives, by delousing their clothes while they took showers.

Gas chamber shower room blood libel doesn't belong in the information age.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 pm)

Mr. Kingfisher mentioned www.spiked-online.com
In a related story there, and I do mean 'story':
Israel, Gaza and the Jews: a new moral pogrom?
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... -T94WOO_IU

We read author Mr. Frank Furedi's rambling assumptions about the always vague and self-serving "antisemitism" and the ever changing and threadbare "holocaust" narrative. One cannot help noting that the author never offers up any proof, he simply blabbers at the mouth. He takes for fact what has been demonstrated as fraudulent. Repeating the Big Lies makes them fact in his mind. The author believes that others are always wrong and that Jews never do anything to provoke justifiable reactions. He gives away his game at the very beginning.
Placards screaming ‘Hitler, you were right!’ vie for attention with banners warning about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Demonstrators angrily shout ‘Death to the Jews’; a synagogue is firebombed in Paris; swastikas are painted on the walls of Jewish buildings in other European cities. At a London rally, young Muslim protesters casually swear at Jews without worrying about what the reaction of their fellow protesters might be. They know that the people in their throng will not take offence.
To begin with one must really question who it is displaying such placards, who benefits? And the author expresses outrage that protesters have the unmitigated gall to swear at Jews "without worrying", "without worrying"? As if Jews are holier-than-thou and should never be confronted, should never be challenged on anything. He's opposed to free speech when it comes to criticizing Jews, but certainly supports free speech when it is critical of others, free speech that serves the interests of Jews; the classic appalling double standard. http://www.spiked-online.com seems very much to be a platform for promoting the racist, supremacist mindset of Jews. Supremacist Jews abound.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Nessie.

Re: 'Holocaust denial is despicable – but it's wrong to ban

Postby Nessie. » 6 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 am)

I agree it is wrong to ban Holocaust denial and others such as the countries that ban denial of the Armenian Genocide. I disagree it will make denial go away.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”