note to Nessie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

note to Nessie

Postby Moderator » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:26 am)

Your constant dodging of relevant issues in the threads that you have posted to will no longer be tolerated. Read our guidelines. If you wish to post at this forum you must directly address challenges put to you. You must not deflect or obfuscate. Enough is enough. Don't say you weren't warned.

It's always interesting when someone like yourself is given a perfect opportunity to prove his beliefs in the 'holocaust', yet when push comes to shove you choose to dodge the issues.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Re: note to Nessie

Postby Moderator » 6 years 5 months ago (Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:49 am)

Please do not reply to questions by simply giving a links.
M1

Postby Moderator » 6 years 5 months ago (Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:50 pm)

Regarding your notes of inquiry let me simply state that you are ignoring what I have said to you here:

- Just posting links is not a reply.
- Constant dodging and obfuscation is not open, fair debate, and is unacceptable at this forum, as it should be.

In addition, if you think someone's post is off topic, then state as much and do not respond to it, but do respond to the other challenges put to you.

I realize that you are not used to being confronted on your 'holocaust' positions and it may create difficulties for you, but as the expression for open debate declares, 'Question Everything'.

Please read our basic guidelines.

M1

Postby Moderator » 6 years 4 months ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm)

Nessie:
After repeated requests I must say that your unwillingness to actually address the specifics of challenges put to you (IOW, your constant 'dodging') has left me with no choice, but to tell you to take a hike. You were obviously just cluttering the threads with redundancy such that eventually you confused yourself, you were getting strange & incoherent.
It's my opinion that after being repeatedly refuted by registrants at this forum you felt embarrassed, angry, frustrated, ego shattered, etc., and that you eventually wanted to be tossed so that you could claim 'censorship' as an excuse, but as your numerous & available-to-read posts indicate, that simply was not the case. You had your chance.
M1

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”