David Cole Accepts Radio Debate!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

David Cole Accepts Radio Debate!

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 am)

Actually, he hasn't accepted yet. But let's try to get him to. Several radio hosts have asked for me to be on with him. Most recently Ry Dawson.

Ry Dawson is a moderator both of us seem to accept. Hopefully Cole will appear to debate me soon on Ry Dawson's show.

My debate request to David -

David, perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.

My name’s Eric, I have a degree in Digital Media, that’s my background. I recommend you watch my videos The Last Days of the Big Lie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 and The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax.

You’ve seen The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax but probably need to rewatch it before our radio debate.

David, you stood in the life saving delousing complex in Majdanek labelled “Bath and Disinfection 1″ .We’re told it was used to “gas Jews.”

You examined the door handles, the floor drains. The windows!

You know Bath and Disinfection 1 was and is a misidentified delousing station, and was never used to “gas Jews.”

But what Revisionists claim were also misidentified delousing facilities at Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor, you don’t need to see, huh? You say they REALLY WERE the elusive “gas chambers disguised as shower rooms.” Even though witnesses describe seeing a shower room and inmate hair was cut off before entering, you claim these were extermination chambers.

Even though you believe the “gas chambers disguised as shower rooms” at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek are massive lies, and the sonderkommando witnesses are pathological liars, you don’t even need to know anything about how the “13 gas chambers” at Treblinka 2 were laid out and could have possibly functioned and buy the entire story?

Korherr’s incomplete report proves they were gassed there?

Let’s schedule a debate time on Ry Dawson’s radio show. You can answer that and many more questions about your beliefs which you are so confident about, that you call your opponents horrifically painful names.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: David Cole Accepts Radio Debate!

Postby hermod » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 am)

If evidence of the Reinhardt gassings is as compelling as you say, a debate with Mr Hunt will be a breeze for you, Mr Cole/Stein, and also a great opportunity to expose the "Reinhardt deniers" as liars and distorters. Don't miss that chance. And who refuses free advertising when he/she has a book to sell anyway? You've faced the ADL's death threats and hostile 'debates' on television (Donahue show & Montel show) in the 1990s. You shouldn't be scared by a little inocuous debate with Mr Hunt. What is a little courteous debate compared to death threats, persecution and TV shows where you were not even allowed to talk?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:15 am)

Not to be a party pooper but I cannot see any benefit to this debate happening, especially for David Cole. He has no proof he has supposition and as far as he is concerned his views are based on connecting the dots by looking at what hasn't been said or recorded in documents rather than what we say is logical and is most probable.

His taking part in a debate, aside from being perhaps fun for all concerned and a display of wit and repartee, wouldn't sell any more of his books and wouldn't reach a very large audience.

No conclusions will be reached, no ground given or absolutes acknowledged. I have long since held a view that debates on the holocaust are a complete waste of time: positions are too entrenched and emotions run too deep.

David Cole has more to lose than to gain so why would he stick his head above the parapet?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:13 pm)

borjastick wrote:Not to be a party pooper but I cannot see any benefit to this debate happening, especially for David Cole. He has no proof he has supposition and as far as he is concerned his views are based on connecting the dots by looking at what hasn't been said or recorded in documents rather than what we say is logical and is most probable.

His taking part in a debate, aside from being perhaps fun for all concerned and a display of wit and repartee, wouldn't sell any more of his books and wouldn't reach a very large audience.

No conclusions will be reached, no ground given or absolutes acknowledged. I have long since held a view that debates on the holocaust are a complete waste of time: positions are too entrenched and emotions run too deep.

David Cole has more to lose than to gain so why would he stick his head above the parapet?

Damn you and your Vulcan logic... Talk like that's going to queer the whole deal! :D But I disagree as to the value of hashing it out with someone with an opposing point of view for all to hear. Never having your evidence critiqued leads to a kind of scholarly flabbiness. The Holohoax itself is an example of that in spade: for decades none dared raise a dissenting voice, and just look at the laughable nonsense that has filled the newspapers and the TV shows to this day and indeed the supposedly 'scholarly' work on the subject. The shoddy work of Dr. Caroline Sturdy Colls is a classic example of this for Pete's sake.

David Cole knew this when he provided Michael Schermer with all of his talking points prior to going on the Donahue show, knowing that Schermer would turn around and consult with the Holocaust 'experts' on the subject to get the ammunition he would need to shoot down his (David's) arguments. He did this to attempt to get a kind of 'peer review' of his work. Which he succeeded in getting. Schermer found the Holocaust experts 'remarkably ignorant' of David's questions. So to keep the material revisionists are putting out in 'top fighting form' its important to hash it out in a fair and open debate. See what falls away and what stands up. David may not be the guy he used to be but he's still sharp as a whip. I see no one better to 'peer review' Eric's work than David Cole. Plus it'd be interesting as hell. LOL..
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 pm)

I think it's a little bit cheezy to jokingly say in the title that David Cole has accepted a radio debate. Of course you admit that it is not true in your post Eric, but how much time do you think David would spend on that title if he did accept your challenge? Try not to give him ammunition for red herrings he may employ.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:19 pm)

Hah, hoped for that one.

But maybe he will accept!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”