Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Jews"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2504
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby borjastick » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm)

If it was true and they had sufficient hard evidence and scientific back up they would be pushing this over and over to this day. Every now and again the Holocaust management team, which probably includes people like Nessie trot it out to shock and fill with horror the naive. It's a lie. The human soap fallacy just doesn't wash!

However one other lie from the same barrel of tricks is still doing the rounds, and the inbreds won't let go of it. I am of course talking of human skin lampshades. The original one shown at Buchenwald in the US Psyche Warfare team outing home movie disappeared long ago. No surprise there then. But every now and again another one pops up. There was recently which turned up in New Orleans I think. Of course it was proven to be goat skin not human but the hard liners still reckon it's real and there could be one around somewhere...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Zulu » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm)

borjastick wrote:If it was true and they had sufficient hard evidence and scientific back up they would be pushing this over and over to this day. Every now and again the Holocaust management team, which probably includes people like Nessie trot it out to shock and fill with horror the naive. It's a lie. The human soap fallacy just doesn't wash!

It could be interesting to expose here who helped the propagation of that horrible propangada. As a good example of absurd discourse related with that topic, I would mention this one by Simon Wiesenthal himself:
"The last week of March (1946), the Rumanian press announced an extraordinary news: in the small Rumanian city of Falticeni, have solemnly been buried at the Jewish cemetery, during a burial's ceremony in conformity with the rules, twenty cases of soap [... ] the cases carried the mark RIF - "Rein jüdisches Fett" [...] It is at the end of 1942 that was pronounced for the first time the horrible expression"soap's transportation!"

It was in the General Government and the factory was in Galicia, in Belzec. Nine hundred thousands of Jews were used as raw material in this factory from April 1942 up to May 1943 [... ] perhaps the cultural world cannot conceive the pleasure with which the Nazis and their wives contemplated this soap in the General Government. They saw in each piece of soap a Jew that one had made there disappear by enchantment and that one had thus prevented from raising a second Freud, Ehrlich or Einstein [... ] the burial of the soap in a small Rumanian city has something of supernatural.

The bewitched pain which lays in this small object of daily use breaks the heart already petrified of the XXe century's man.

At the atomic era, the return in the dark medieval kitchen of the witches makes the effect of a spectrum! And yet it is the truth!"

(Simon Wiesenthal, Der neue Weg, Vienne, n· 17/18, 1946)

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Zulu » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm)

Zulu wrote:It could be interesting to expose here who helped the propagation of that horrible propangada.

To be noticed that numerous Jews not only propagated the soap's hoax but believed in it too. As evidence, we could cite the various places where authentic "bars of soap made with Jewish fat" were religiously buried in Jewish cemeteries.

See: Zulu @ Bars of soap of Jewish fat buried in Cuba

Another spectacular example is the survivor who appeared at the Donahue show with Bradley Smith and David Cole. Despite Shermer had admitted that such allegation was "a mistake", the woman insisted in her claim. She seemed to be perfectly sure of it because "she was there".


User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 pm)

Zulu wrote:
Zulu wrote:It could be interesting to expose here who helped the propagation of that horrible propangada.

To be noticed that numerous Jews not only propagated the soap's hoax but believed in it too. As evidence, we could cite the various places where authentic "bars of soap made with Jewish fat" were religiously buried in Jewish cemeteries.

See: Zulu @ Bars of soap of Jewish fat buried in Cuba

Another spectacular example is the survivor who appeared at the Donahue show with Bradley Smith and David Cole. Despite Shermer had admitted that such allegation was "a mistake", the woman insisted in her claim. She seemed to be perfectly sure of it because "she was there".



Did she really believe in her own words? Lady "I could smell roast chicken" also said that she lived near the crematorium as far as she was from Bradley Smith during the show even if no inmates lived that close to the crematorium. Could she misremember it that much? Maybe. Or maybe she was just there to perform some holo-circus acting, by showing her tattoo, being outraged and telling all kind holo-lies during the show. She looked like a bad actor to me. Very poor performance unless she intended to make me laugh. :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Werd » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm)

When you watch that exchange and Bradley Smith corners her, she reverts to saying, "And the Germans admitted it." As if that makes any difference. As if Soviet trials and evidence weren't mockeries of justice and truth. As if Germans were never tortured or threatened into signing confessions that suited the victors of the war.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm)

Werd wrote:When you watch that exchange and Bradley Smith corners her, she reverts to saying, "And the Germans admitted it." As if that makes any difference. As if Soviet trials and evidence weren't mockeries of justice and truth. As if Germans were never tortured or threatened into signing confessions that suited the victors of the war.


Except the German communist Andreas Pfaffenberger (http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 54a4372532), did any German actually 'admit' that lamp shades had been made from Jewish skin? If so, their 'confessions' should be posted every time the Holocaust industry comes out with "Nazi confessions".
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests