Upcoming holocaust handbooks

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Upcoming holocaust handbooks

Postby Hektor » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:00 pm)

Revisionist wrote:I can sign Werd's posting. Mattogno proved his accuracy and dedication in this monograph. Nyszli also claimed to be a witness in the I.G. Farben trial (I think) but Carlo never found any documentary proof that he was called in to testify.

Nyiszli obviously had no idea of the Zyklon products. He talks about Zyklon A being used, which wasn't on the market for 2 decades, and claims that Zyklon B had purple crystals. His testimony is also wrong on the color of the gassed victims. This is a special issue for me because Nyiszli studied and graduated in medicine, so we should expect from him an accurate observation on this matter.

As said before, this work does a good job examining Nyiszli.

It's like with the "blue haze" Richard Boeck.

They miscolor materials or people. But I think that when you're a real liar, you'll dislearn the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction after a while. So you start making false statements even on issues you should know better about.

Right now, I'm watching Lanzmann's Shoah again. There are quite some figures that had been filmed that you can notice are lying. Other characters are more or less honest, but appear to be deceived.

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:53 am)

I wonder if Jurgen Graf's monograph about eyewitnesses will be finished by him. The release date is still declared with 11/2017. He seems to have dropped out of revisionism since he doesn't even translate anything anymore. I could imagine that Germar takes over and completes it. Still I liked Graf's writing style.

Hektor: https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/
Watch some videos of her and you can self-teach in reading body language.

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:32 pm)

Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Responsibilities and Activities.
(translation progress as of March 1, 2018: 700 pages of 780 pp. total)

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 am)

At the back of the Mengele/Nyiszli book, it says Graf's book is due out at the end of 2018, around the same time we should expect the Einsatzgruppen book.

The Einsatzgruppen book is now 730 pages translated out of 780. Much like the Nyiszli book, it will have to be checked by Rudolf and then sent back to the translator again one more time before it can be printed. Since it's a large book, it will take a long time. Which is why we should see it by the end of this year.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:55 pm)

Werd wrote:.....
The Einsatzgruppen book is now 730 pages translated out of 780. Much like the Nyiszli book, it will have to be checked by Rudolf and then sent back to the translator again one more time before it can be printed. Since it's a large book, it will take a long time. Which is why we should see it by the end of this year.

I'm looking forward to it. It covers a part of the narrative that has grown in importance over the last two decades.

The type of complementary book (to the series), I'd be looking for would be dealing with Psychological Warfare, propaganda and Reeducation. But that's a different ball game I think for many. It deals more with psychology, sociology, military strategy and political science.

I believe there is a book with the title sykewar, but it's not detailed on atrocity propaganda. However the following can help to demonstrate where this all was coming from: https://archive.org/details/KurtLewinRe ... nOfGermans

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 months 2 days ago (Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:00 pm)

Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 39:
Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Responsibilities and Activities.
translation finished, first review process by translator himself

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 months 1 week ago (Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:41 pm)

(editing, page 114 of 780)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”