93-year-old Oskar Groening on Trial for... "Bullsh*t"?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

93-year-old Oskar Groening on Trial for... "Bullsh*t"?

Postby Callahan » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:20 am)

There's yet another old man being put through hell for crimes he didn't commit... but is the world "waking up"? It might seem so... About an hour ago, Russian-based international news source RT posted an article about the ridiculous prosecution of this 93-year-old former prison camp guard. One of the top comments caught my eye...

Tide.png

8)

Here is the article:

http://rt.com/news/188088-nazi-death-camp-guard/

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 93-year-old Oskar Groening on Trial for... "Bullsh*t"?

Postby Haldan » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 am)

The comments are usually not moderated at RT, however for this particular one we get this message:

Your comment will appear here after approval by moderator

For more on Oskar Groening, see:
https://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keyw ... r+Groening

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 am)

Haldan wrote:The comments are usually not moderated at RT, however for this particular one we get this message:

Your comment will appear here after approval by moderator

For more on Oskar Groening, see:
https://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keyw ... r+Groening

Regards,
-haldan

I expect the RT staff have to play it careful since Russia passed its HD law.

Dallas

Postby Dallas » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:49 pm)

I am going to do some reading on this and I should not comment 'a postiori', so to speak, but at what point does the absurdity of all of this become apparent?

Shameless and basically obscene.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm)

When every last member of the S.S. S.D., the Wehrmacht and the Waffen S.S. is dead and gone, I wonder which nonagenarians or near nonagenarians they will seek to persecute and bully. Here are some ideas:

"Gunter Gunkel, 88, charged with crimes against humanity: is accused of leading Hitler Youth group hike as boy of 14"

"Maria Von Galen, 92, accused of aiding and abetting genocide; her sewing circle is alleged to have knitted socks for soldiers on the Eastern Front, some of which may have fallen into the hands of the Waffen S.S."

"Heinrich Greitzel, 85, brought up on charges of accessory to war crimes; as boy of 9, he worked as a shoeshine boy in Poznan; is said to have received generous tip from Heinrich Himmler himself."

Yes, it's getting to this point.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:20 pm)

Dallas said:

".....at what point does the absurdity of all of this become apparent?"

When the scales fall from the eyes.....that's when it ALL becomes apparent!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dallas

Postby Dallas » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm)

Is it an accurate account that he told horrific stories of what OTHERS did? I have become so jaded that I believe none of the horror stories, sans objective proof.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:36 pm)

Callahan said:

"One of the top comments caught my eye..."

"Bullshit"

Here are some more comments:

"This is utter rubbish the man is 93 , what is the point in this kangroo court, last year wasnt there another man charged with war crimes for peeling potatoes at auschwitz, why do they have to keep this myth going, charge someone with the murders carried out in Gaza, Iraq"
2 Thumbs up

"Auschwitz and Gaza whats the difference. It is hypocrisy to charge a man for a war that was probably forced to do or die. So now the jews build fences and genocide the Palestinians?"
7 Thumbs up

"Don't waste any pity on non-human beings who should have been hanged in 1945 except it would have been too quick. Therefore a life sentence would have been the least. However Germany, the US and some other countries protected these criminals. Now that the guy is 93 it is a bit late and the point is more to cover up the protection of criminals in the past. A pure propaganda effort. However... if he dies in prison: Good! He would have killed a 93 year old Jew with his rifle butt without a thought"
7 Thumbs down

"There is no proof that gas chambers existed in Auschwitz!!!!!!!!!"
1 Thumbs up

DR. IRENE FAULKES
"Yes, it's true and proven.They did not exist. There is ample proof from Revisionist Historians, Red Cross, German immaculate records captured by Russians, Court cases; there were no gas chambers to extinguish any lives. Where are remains of 6000000? Non-existent. A physical impossibility to gas so many. Small ovens were used to stop typhus, burning clothes of the many sick, but it is doubtful there were any at Auschwitz. . Poor guard. He does not deserve a court case by crooked judges, juries, falsified records. The evil doers deceived the German people into a wrong belief they were guilty"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dallas

Postby Dallas » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 pm)

I just waded through some of therm. It looks like our side is even winning the literacy battle. :)

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm)

Dallas wrote:I just waded through some of them. It looks like our side is even winning the literacy battle. :)

Yes, and it would be nice to have some of them on the jury; unless it's a military tribunal. :(

Dallas

Postby Dallas » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 am)

i suspect it is already fait accompli. Trials in such matters are, in general, neither trials nor necessary. They are decided upon simultaneously with the accusation. The jews have won; the facts have lost.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm)

Groening has vastly collaborated with the Holocaust industry in the past (he was in a BBC 'documentary') and in recent days (his interview in Der Spiegel and other newspapers). That's just a show. He won't go to jail. He will be exonerated, probably for health reasons or something like that. Guaranteed...

His recent 'testimony':

The man rests his right leg on a stool. He is very calm and speaks quietly -- and tells the story of the man he once was.

"A new shipment had arrived. I had been assigned to ramp duty, and it was my job to guard the luggage. The Jews had already been taken away. The ground in front of me was littered with junk, left-over belongings. Suddenly I heard a baby crying. The child was lying on the ramp, wrapped in rags. A mother had left it behind, perhaps because she knew that women with infants were sent to the gas chambers immediately. I saw another SS soldier grab the baby by the legs. The crying had bothered him. He smashed the baby's head against the iron side of a truck until it was silent."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spi ... 55188.html

As I have already explained, there was no reason for Germans to call horizontal platforms "ramps". Only Jews knowing "Altars of Burnt Offerings" ("holocaust" literally means "entirely burnt" and that was/is a Jewish sacrificial ritual) and their access ramps would have said that ("Holocaust" and Jewish religious beliefs/rituals). The whole ramp stuff makes no sense. Except if the entire Holocaust narrative was made up by Jews and repeated by a few Nazis trying to save their neck or to avoid jail... :wink:

Memorial ramp at Dachau in the 1960s:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 895,816841

Does this look like a railway platform? :?
Last edited by hermod on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 pm)

hermod wrote:
The man rests his right leg on a stool. He is very calm and speaks quietly -- and tells the story of the man he once was.

"A new shipment had arrived. I had been assigned to ramp duty, and it was my job to guard the luggage. The Jews had already been taken away. The ground in front of me was littered with junk, left-over belongings. Suddenly I heard a baby crying. The child was lying on the ramp, wrapped in rags. A mother had left it behind, perhaps because she knew that women with infants were sent to the gas chambers immediately. I saw another SS soldier grab the baby by the legs. The crying had bothered him. He smashed the baby's head against the iron side of a truck until it was silent."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spi ... 55188.html

I understand that Germans have always complied with the Holocaust narrative in order to save their necks, but why the baby-killing story? Isn't it enough just to go along with the gas chamber story? Why is there a need for Groening and others to lie about such a baby-killing horrible crime on top of the usual gas chamber material? Is it because they think it will direct attention away from them and on to the unnamed "SS soldier?" Just seems like they are fanning the Holocaust propaganda flames to an unnecessary degree.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm)

"The man rests his right leg on a stool. He is very calm and speaks quietly -- and tells the story of the man he once was"

As opposed to the broken, shattered, hollowed-out husk of a person that he is now!

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm)

fountainhead wrote:I understand that Germans have always complied with the Holocaust narrative in order to save their necks, but why the baby-killing story? Isn't it enough just to go along with the gas chamber story? Why is there a need for Groening and others to lie about such a baby-killing horrible crime on top of the usual gas chamber material? Is it because they think it will direct attention away from them and on to the unnamed "SS soldier?" Just seems like they are fanning the Holocaust propaganda flames to an unnecessary degree.

The "baby crushing" thing is a classic of Holohoax literature. That's just part of the Dantean scene leading to the core of the alleged Nazi hell - the gas chamber and the flaming crematories. That gives credibility to the gas chambers, because only evil sadistic baby crushers could put thousands of Jews in a gas chamber and sufffocate them to death.

Reminds Saddam and the broken Kuwaiti baby incubators... :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”