One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 pm)

Once those who defend the Holocaust myth have been faced with the avalanche of factual evidence accumulated by revisionists ,and are unable to come up with any of their own, the inevitable response is, "Well, if the Nazis didn't kill 6 million Jews, then where did they go?"

Of course, revisionists have the excellent work of Walter Sanning and others to refer to.

But on a less technical level, it is perfectly reasonable to reply to the question with a question: "Why should you ask us to explain to you where the Jews went? You claim you already know with certainty where the remains of at least four million of them are- at six very precise locations: Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka II, Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno and Majdanek. As a matter of fact, the entire Holocaust narrative depends on them being there. Since no evidence commensurate with anything like even hundreds of thousands of remains in toto at these locations has been forthcoming, it is not up to us to tell you where the Jews went; it is up to you to tell us why their remains are not where you claim they are."
Last edited by Mulegino1 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atomMan
Member
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby atomMan » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm)

who is the author of that quote?
a quick googling turns up nada
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:01 pm)

atomMan wrote:who is the author of that quote?
a quick googling turns up nada


What quote are you referring to?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby hermod » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:31 pm)

And where are the missing 80% of Burmese Jews who "disappeared" during WW2? Exterminated by the Japs during the occupation of Burma? Jewish papers say they migrated to India during WW2. But where are they now?

Six Million - Beware of summary analyze

Vincent Reynouard, June 2012

https://shoabloger.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... -analyzes/


The main argument against the revisionist is to say: “If the Jews were not killed, what became of them in 1945?”

Those who use it, usually point to maps published in popular articles or textbooks, where for each country, one can read two numbers: the Jews counted before 1939 and those who remained in 1945 (see this type of document: http://phdnm.org/uploads/3/0/0/1/300197 ... juives.jpg). To this, the revisionists reply that a Jew absent after the war had not necessarily been murdered and was perhaps not even dead.

Emigration, displacement or change of identity can explain many “disappearances “…


80% of Burmese Jews “disappeared” in 1945

An obvious case is that of Burma, occupied by the Japanese between 1940 and 1945. At the beginning of the century, there were about 2500 in the country. Knowing that no crisis had occurred, which could lead to a high rate of emigration, we can assume that in 1939 the population was close to that number. However, after 1945, only 500 Jews were still living in Burma. Should we conclude that the 2000 missing (80% of total) were murdered? No. Fax de Jérusalem et du monde juif tells us that at the beginning of the occupation, the Jews migrated to India and that “Only 500 returned to Burma after the war” [See: Fax de Jérusalem et du monde juif , No. 367, October 26, 2007, p. 13, col. C. : http://phdnm.org/uploads/3/0/0/1/300197 ... _juifs.jpg].

Evidence of a significant decline in a population after a war is not necessarily evidence of an organized massacre.


Poland: Many “survivors” remain unknown

The case of Poland is even more interesting. In another issue Fax de Jérusalem et du monde juif tells explains:

In 1945, the number of Jews in Poland was less than 280,000. Most chose to emigrate to Israel or the United States immediately after the war or during anti-Semitic campaigns of the Communist regime in the 50s or even in 1968 [1].

This estimate is consistent with the number of Jews who came from Poland to Israel between 1945 and 1956: 278 000 [See Israël, histoire d’un peuple (Les Éditions Nationale, Jérusalem, 1958 ), map reproduced at the beginning of Chapter 2: http://phdnm.org/uploads/3/0/0/1/300197 ... _juifs.jpg]. However, the authors continue:

But many [Polish] Jews who successfully survived by concealing their identities have decided not to change anything in order to protect their children. It was often the case in part-Catholic part-Jewish families or of those who were atheists. The new Polish Jews also want other Jews [...] to stop considering their country as a vast cemetery: “The other Jews must see that there is a reality of Jewish life in Poland,” says Anna Janot-Szymanska, whose sister runs the Jewish Cultural Centre. [2]

This text shows that:

1) In “numerous Jews” of Poland who survived, even after 1945 were no longer officially Jews. All those have therefore “disappeared”, but so far not died. They were right there, alive and well, in Poland;

2) The number was sufficient to maintain a “reality of Jewish life” in Poland.

It would be interesting to know how numerous were these “survivors.”


No serious investigation

I would add that if today fanatics of “Memory” speak of 280,000 Jews in Poland after the war, it is not on the basis of serious statistical research, but because a number very close to it arrived in Israel between 1945 and 1956.

In his work, R. Hilberg devotes nearly four pages to those “murdered” in Poland. [3] But he cites no studies that have been carried out in the field after the war. To reach 3 million people, he relies first of all on the famous “Report Korherr” (German statistician who, in 1942, had been commissioned by Himmler to study the movements of Jewish population in occupied Europe) starting from the principle that, in this internal document, the term “evacuation” was a euphemism for “extermination.”

Then, on the basis of reports of activities found in the archives of the RSHA, he invokes the “open-air shootings” which would account, according to him, for 600,000 victims (p. 1040). 600,000 victims shot and buried, it leaves traces. At least they should … But R. Hilberg does not care. Not one of his references mentions a report of excavations held after the war.

He concludes that in Poland “the number of survivors and deaths from causes unrelated to the Holocaust could not exceed 400,000″ (p. 1041). Subsequently, it was easy to say: 278 000 emigrants after 1945, that means 280,000 survivors (+ 120 000 deaths for reasons other than the “Holocaust”) …


References:

[1] See Fax de Jérusalem et du monde juif , No. 370, January 25, 2008, p. 13, col. B.
[2] See Fax de Jérusalem et du monde juif , No. 370, January 25, 2008, p. 13, col. B and C.
[3] See The destruction of the European Jews (ed. Fayard, 1988), p. From 1037 to 1041.

LINK TO THE ORIGINAL TEXT IN FRENCH: http://phdnm.org/uploads/3/0/0/1/300197 ... 23vi12.htm
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2384
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby borjastick » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 am)

By discussing where the six million went you automatically accept the six million figure. Don't accept the premise of the question, it is a falsehood to get into that. There were no six million, full stop.

As to where did they go as Hannover always correctly states, they went where jews are; everywhere. They are all over the world mostly located in Israel and the US.

Also as mentioned elsewhere on the Forum recently one must not forget the natural death toll as would have been experienced by any racial group or nationality during the period.

Thomas Dalton has written an excellent essay which was recently reproduced in full on Paul Eisen's always interesting blogspot. From this essay he said this;
Second: Sometimes we need to state the obvious. People die all the time. They die from old age, disease, injury, and accident. They die from homicide, and they die from suicide. In any sufficiently large population group, about 1% die of such causes every year.5 [5] Among the areas that would come under German control, there lived about 9 million Jews, according to standard sources. Therefore, this Jewish population would have experienced something like 90,000 deaths per year—even if Hitler had never been born. Over the course of the war, roughly 520,000 Jews would have died, even if the Germans completely ignored them. And if we count the time since the Nazis came to power in 1933, some 1.3 million would have died.


For those with an hour or two I strongly recommend this essay: http://www.pauleisen.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... stery.html
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:27 pm)

borjastick wrote:By discussing where the six million went you automatically accept the six million figure. Don't accept the premise of the question, it is a falsehood to get into that. There were no six million, full stop.

As to where did they go as Hannover always correctly states, they went where jews are; everywhere. They are all over the world mostly located in Israel and the US.

Also as mentioned elsewhere on the Forum recently one must not forget the natural death toll as would have been experienced by any racial group or nationality during the period.

Thomas Dalton has written an excellent essay which was recently reproduced in full on Paul Eisen's always interesting blogspot. From this essay he said this;
Second: Sometimes we need to state the obvious. People die all the time. They die from old age, disease, injury, and accident. They die from homicide, and they die from suicide. In any sufficiently large population group, about 1% die of such causes every year.5 [5] Among the areas that would come under German control, there lived about 9 million Jews, according to standard sources. Therefore, this Jewish population would have experienced something like 90,000 deaths per year—even if Hitler had never been born. Over the course of the war, roughly 520,000 Jews would have died, even if the Germans completely ignored them. And if we count the time since the Nazis came to power in 1933, some 1.3 million would have died.


For those with an hour or two I strongly recommend this essay: http://www.pauleisen.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... stery.html



I agree with you that there were no "6 million" to begin with.

To put it more succinctly, why should the believers task the revisionists with scouring the whole wide world looking for Jews, when they themselves claim that the remains of the vast majority of these Jews can be found at a handful of precise locations in contemporary Poland, but with said locations showing no traces of any such thing?

In essence, they are asking us to explain the dearth of evidence for their narrative.

User avatar
Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Creox » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 pm)

I agree...they're asking to prove a negative in a way. I've never thought of it this way and it makes total sense. If they want to know where the six million are then they are indirectly saying they aren't in the alleged camps! They could simply point to the evidence if it existed.

TBH this is really amazing isn't it?

All that has to occur for the exterminationists to be correct is show the bodies and ashes, teeth etc but they can't. BUT, they expect you to find them as if it was a magic trick...bizarre!

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Dresden » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:24 pm)

Mulegino1 said:

"In essence, they are asking us to explain the dearth of evidence for their narrative"

Excellent observation, 'gino.

So, the "believers" ask:

"If the Nazis didn't kill six million Jews, then where did they go?"

And Revisionists say:

"That's a very good question; so,If the Germans did kill six million Jews, where are they?"

Listen to Norman Finkelstein's insane rant compared to Lady Michele Renouf's rational mind beginning at 3:30:



So, Finkelstein is admitting that they are not at Auschwitz or Treblinka.

I recommend listening to all six parts of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NwsAta ... 7505CFEDFD
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 pm)

Creox wrote:I agree...they're asking to prove a negative in a way. I've never thought of it this way and it makes total sense. If they want to know where the six million are then they are indirectly saying they aren't in the alleged camps! They could simply point to the evidence if it existed.

TBH this is really amazing isn't it?

All that has to occur for the exterminationists to be correct is show the bodies and ashes, teeth etc but they can't. BUT, they expect you to find them as if it was a magic trick...bizarre!


Exactly! The arguments of the believers tend to involve all kinds of logical fallacies: Question begging -"It happened because it happened")-ad hominems -"Deniers are conspiracy theorists, nuts and neo-Nazis"- appeals to authority -"Virtually no serious historian or scholar denies the Holocaust"- very vague, nebulous claims -"Most documented event in human history, mountains of documents" without even giving a precise definition of the "Holocaust" or pointing out where this invisible mountain range of documents can be found- and finally, personalizing and appeals to emotion, "My grandfather was there; he liberated the concentration camps" or "Everybody in my grandmother's family- except my grandmother, of course, was wiped out".

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 pm)

Steve F wrote:Mulegino1 said:

"In essence, they are asking us to explain the dearth of evidence for their narrative"

Excellent observation, 'gino.

So, the "believers" ask:

"If the Nazis didn't kill six million Jews, then where did they go?"

And Revisionists say:

"That's a very good question; so,If the Germans did kill six million Jews, where are they?"

Listen to Norman Finkelstein's insane rant compared to Lady Michele Renouf's rational mind beginning at 3:30:



So, Finkelstein is admitting that they are not at Auschwitz or Treblinka.

I recommend listening to all six parts of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NwsAta ... 7505CFEDFD



An illuminating video, Steve.

Prof. Finkelstein is obviously not very well versed in revisionist arguments, as he falls back on ad hominem insults, "Flat earth society", "maniacs" and tautologies, implying that Holocaust revisionism is "like denying the earth is round, as well as personalizing the issue, "Where did my mother's and father's families go", as if the "Holocaust" had occurred in some extra-dimensional reality completely isolated from the effects of the greatest war in history, which was being waged within close proximity to the Jewish resettlement actions.

I wonder if Finkelstein has modified any of his positions since 2007?

I wonder if Finkelstein

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby hermod » 4 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 pm)

borjastick wrote:By discussing where the six million went you automatically accept the six million figure. Don't accept the premise of the question, it is a falsehood to get into that. There were no six million, full stop.


I agree with you and others here on the fact that WE don't have to prove the allegations of Zionists running for the spoliation of Palestine are true.

Nahum Goldmann, soothsaying six-millionaire

Image
Nahum Goldmann, President of the [Zionist] World Jewish Congress and later President of the World Zionist Organization (from 1956 to 1968).

The following newspaper report is about something Goldmann said on June 24, 1940:
Image
Joplin News Herald (Joplin, MO), Tuesday, June 25, 1940, p.3.

The following newspaper report is about something Goldmann said on December 3, 1944:
Image
Springfield Republican (Springfield, MA), Monday, December 4, 1944, p.2

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 60d54de5b1


THEY have to prove with real evidence that 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis during WW2.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 3 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:14 pm)

Here are some news articles from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency during the war.

Recommended:

Hello / 'where did they go?'
viewtopic.php?t=11353


Jewish Refugees from Poland Adjust Themselves to Farm Work in Russia
September 25, 1942

Jewish refugees from Poland now stranded in Russia have adjusted themselves to farm work and are of great help to Russian agriculture replacing able-bodied Russian field workers who are at the front, it was declared here today.
...
JEWS EVACUATED FROM THE UKRAINE FIND NEW HOMES IN VOLGA SETTLEMENT

American journalists on a tour this week of villages in the Volga district found that many Jews who were evacuated by the Russian authorities from Kiev, Zhitomir and other Ukrainian cities which are now under Nazi occupation, feel very much at home on the collective farms in the Saratov and Kuibyshev districts where they have been settled. The majority of the Jewish evacuees are women whose husbands are at the front. They are all equal members of the collective settlements in which they live and share the work together with all the others.
https://archive.is/chlIP




Jewish Plays, Tabooed for Many Years in Russia, in Good Favor Now
October 1, 1942

Many Jewish plays which for years were virtually forbidden in Soviet Russia because of their melodramatic nature, have been revived and are now being played in Alma-Ata and other major cities in the Kazakstan Soviet Republic where hundreds of thousands of Jews from Poland and evacuated Jews from the Ukraine have found their temporary homes.
https://archive.is/s6pHy





Report Poles, Jews Evacuated from Soviet-german Frontier
June 19, 1941

The entire Jewish and non-Jewish population in the parts of Soviet-occupied Galicia bordering the Nazi frontiers was ordered to evacuate into the interior of the USSR “for strategic reasons,” it was reported here today. A similar order was issued also for the population in the Soviet-held territory bordering on the Lublin district.

Simultaneously the Polish Government-in-exile received a report that the Nazi authorities in occupied Poland have ordered the Jews there to make their own arrangements for the building of air-raid shelters within the ghettos. The order states that in case of air attacks the Jews will not be allowed to seek shelter outside of the ghetto. Several air raid alarms were sounded in certain parts of Nazi-occupied Poland during the last few days and separate air-raid shelters are being built for Germans and for Poles.
https://archive.is/7Wspk




Jewish Deputy Submits Data on Elimination of Jews from Polish Army to Sikorski
November 11, 1942

Dr. Ignacy Schwarzbart, Jewish member of the Polish National Council, today disclosed that he has submitted to Gen. Sikorski, the Polish Premier, further details regarding the alleged elimination of Jewish officers and soldiers from the Polish Army in Russia in order to prevent their leaving for Iran with the Polish troops transported from Russia to the Middle East.

“It is a fact that Jews constitute forty percent of all the Polish citizens now stranded in Russia, whereas among those evacuated from Russia the Jews constitute only about six percent,” Dr. Schwarzbart said.
https://archive.is/pmYwL




Jewish Refugees in Siberia Ask for Removal of Anti-semitic Polish Official
March 1, 1943

Sixty Jewish refugees from Poland evacuated to Barnaul, Siberia, today addressed a letter to Jewish organizations in the United States and England complaining of ill-treatment by the representative of the Polish Government in Barnaul and asking them to intervene with the Polish authorities for his removal.
https://archive.is/UdBZA



Uzbekistan Soviet Republic Becomes New Home for Hundreds of Thousands of Evacuated Jews
February 19, 1942

Development of a new Jewish center in the Soviet Republic of Uzbekistan with a possible Jewish population of 1,000,000 people was predicted here today as tens of thousands of Jews from the Ukraine, White Russia, Crimea and other parts of Soviet territory who were evacuated to this part of the Soviet Union prior to the Nazi invasion of their home towns and colonies, started to map out plans for remaining permanently in this part of the world, in accordance with the order issued yesterday to the local authorities here by the Soviet Government in Moscow, instructing them to arrange for the permanent absorption of all evacuees.
...

Starting on a new life here, as permanent residents, does not constitute a serious problem for the evacuees since the central government is determined to aid them in adjusting themselves to life in this part of the Soviet Union through all possible means at its disposal.

In addition to the tens of thousands of Soviet Jewish evacuees now scattered in the districts of Tashkent, Samarkand and Alma-Ata, there are also tens of thousands of Jewish refugees from Poland who were transported to these sections after having been released from internment camps. The Polish Embassy in Moscow has arranged for the registration of all Jews who are holders of Polish passports with a view of reestablishing contact for them with their relatives in America and in England and also for the purpose of securing exact data on the number of Polish Jews now living in Soviet Russia as refugees.

The number of Soviet and Polish Jews now concentrated in Uzbekistan is estimated to be about one million. There were about 40,000 Jews living in the whole of Uzbekistan prior to the outbreak of the present war, the majority of them residing in Tashkent and Samarkand.

Sparsely populated, the Uzbekistan Soviet Republic offers unlimited opportunities in the agricultural and industrial field and is able to absorb millions of new settlers.
https://archive.is/9yN5D




Jewish Boys and Girls from Poland in Russia Trained As Tractor Drivers
May 26, 1943

One-hundred and twenty Jewish boys and girls evacuated from Polish territory held by the Nazis have completed courses as tractor drivers and mechanics at Ufa, the capital of the Bashkirian Republic, in central Russia, according to a report from the Bashkirian Commissariat for Agriculture released by the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee here today.
https://archive.is/AF0nF



Russia Ready to Permit Evacuation of Polish Jews to Iran, Jewish Congress Hears
November 22, 1943

The World Jewish Congress today announced that plans are now being made to evacuate a number of Polish Jews who are now in the U.S.S.R. to Iran, whence they will emigrate to various countries.
https://archive.is/mdd1A



Polish Jews Convert Samarkand into Textile Center; Will Not Return to Poland
February 19, 1945

Jews evacuated from Poland into Central Asia in the early months of the war have converted this ancient and colorful city into a textile manufacturing center which can be compared to the Balut section of Lodz which was populated before the war by thousands of Jewish weavers.

Many of these Jews are professional weavers from Lodz and Bialystok, while others pursued different occupations before the war, or had no skills at all, Today they are working in cooperative textile factories and, according to available information, are producing an average of 40,000 yards of fabrics daily. Some of these weavers have won awards as the best textile workers in the area.

All of the Jewish weavers were happy to hear that their native cities in Poland have been liberated, but none of them are planning to return to their former homes. They have settled in Samarkand for good. In some of the cooperative factories the Jews are training Uzbekistan as weavers and are taking them in as full-fledged members of the cooperatives, thus creating friendly relations with the local population.
https://archive.is/mW9XV
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 3 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm)

New York Times, June 24, 1946, Page 12:
ARMY SEES INFLUX OF 3,000,000 JEWS; Tells Newspaper Executives in Germany That Refugees Have Created Grave Problem

JUNE 24, 1946


FRANKFORT ON THE MAIN, Germany, June 23 (AP)--Twelve United States editors and newspaper executives, at the outset of their German tour, were told today...
https://archive.is/Jw6EM


nyt-army-3mill-jews-2.png
nyt-army-3mill-jews-2.png (690.07 KiB) Viewed 282 times
nyt-army-3mill-jews.jpg
nyt-army-3mill-jews.jpg (51.1 KiB) Viewed 282 times
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests