Eric Hunt video 'Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth' due soon.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Eric Hunt video 'Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth' due soon.

Postby Hannover » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:32 am)

[EDIT:
Video can be watched here: viewtopic.php?t=9053

Webmaster]

Eric Hunt recently contacted me to say that his 'The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth ' video will be ready soon.
Like his previous work this will once again expose the lies that are forced upon everyone by the haters.

Things will never be the same.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

- Hannover
Last edited by Webmaster on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to documentary added - Webmaster
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Eric Hunt video 'Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth' due soon.

Postby Werd » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:13 pm)

Go Eric!

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm)

Eric, DenierBud, et al. have certainly set a cat amongst the believer pigeons on Youtube. The insults such as "Nazitard," "anti Semite/Jew hater" and obscenities are flying thick and fast. Not much in the way of actual knowledge about the holyhoax, though. Good for a bit of humor if taken in small doses. One believer posted that fuel wasn't needed to cremate cadavers at Treblinka because the Germans fed the Jews nothing but rotten vegetable soup until they were sufficiently emaciated to become combustible. Another claimed that there were no photos of gas chambers in operation because HCN and CO melted all of the cameras. Lots of, "Geez, I never knew that before" type of comments, too, so, as you say, Hannover, the tide is turning.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 pm)

Good news. Too few revisionists dealt with Majdanek IMO.

David Irving says that he believes in the "Holocaust" because of "the Hoefl telegram, the Korherr report, and the British intercepts of SS communications mentioning exactly numbers of Jews being “processed” in locations ” T, S, B, and L”." Irving adds that "the devil is in the details" and Jews were killed there because the Nazis wrote "processed in", not "processed through" (http://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/ ... ment-32753). So any great debunking of the Majdanek 'gas chambers' would also damage the exterminationist interpretation of the Hoefl telegram, the Korherr report, and the British intercepts of SS communications, as well as Irving's devil in details with the Jews "processed in L" (Lublin, Majdanek) having been necessarily gassed.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Bonesy

Postby Bonesy » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 am)

I am gleefully awaiting the release of yet another great work by Mr Hunt :D

I also would like to echo Hermod in saying that it would be beneficial to address these specific claims in the form of video.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 7 months ago (Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:47 pm)

"any great debunking of the Majdanek 'gas chambers' would also damage the exterminationist interpretation of the Hoefl telegram, the Korherr report, and the British intercepts of SS communications, as well as Irving's devil in details with the Jews "processed in L" (Lublin, Majdanek) having been necessarily gassed."

Try explaining that to David Cole/Stein.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 am)

Werd wrote:"any great debunking of the Majdanek 'gas chambers' would also damage the exterminationist interpretation of the Hoefl telegram, the Korherr report, and the British intercepts of SS communications, as well as Irving's devil in details with the Jews "processed in L" (Lublin, Majdanek) having been necessarily gassed."

You got it. Eric's new work and on going feud with David Cole is going to put the ball squarely into Cole's court.
But let's look at Cole's position on Majdanek, has he then changed it to support his current desperate attempt to get back into the good graces of his breathren?
From David Cole's: 46 UNANSWERED QUESTIONS REGARDING 'GAS CHAMBERS,
http://codoh.com/library/document/987

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AT THE MAJDANEK CONCENTRATION CAMP (POLAND)

27) Gas chamber 1 has two doors, both of which open INTO the gas chamber room. How can a homicidal gas chamber have two doors which open IN? Wouldn't the bodies be pressed up against the doors, as described numerous times by eyewitnesses?

28- The main door into the gas chamber 1 has no locks. It can be opened from either the inside or the outside. There are no holes or fittings where a lock might have been. What stopped the inmates from opening this door?

29) Gas chamber 1 has a plate glass window in it. There are no holes or fittings around the window where bars or any other kind of cover might once have been. Since the plaster around the window is covered with blue stains, we know that it is the plaster that existed during the time Zyklon B gas was used in this room. If there WERE bars or any other type of cover attached to this window, why are there no traces? What would have stopped the inmates from trying to climb out the window, or breaking the window and causing a gas leak?

30) There is a room INSIDE gas chamber 1. Why would there be a separate room INSIDE a gas chamber? Doesn't this room indicate that gas chamber 1 was used for something OTHER than killing people?

31) Gas chambers 2 and 3 are designed backwards. Chamber 2 has a Zyklon B induction hole in the ceiling, but no Zyklon B traces or blue stains. Chamber 3 has heavy, floor-to-ceiling Zyklon B traces and blue stains, but no Zyklon B induction hole. And, like the roof of Krema 2 at Auschwitz, the ceiling shows no sign of a hole having ever been there. Why would chamber 2 have a Zyklon B induction hole and no traces, and chamber 3 plenty of traces but no hole?

32) The ceilings in chambers 2 and 4 are low enough so that the Zyklon B induction holes could have been blocked by the victims. What would have stopped the inmates from blocking the holes?

33) The doors to chambers 2,3 and 4 are built to latch from the outside AND the inside. The latches can be opened from either side. Does this suggest that the rooms were used for something other than killing people?

34) Getting back to the issue of hemispherical grids covering the peepholes, it is said that the point of these grids was to prevent the inmates from breaking the glass of the peepholes and causing a gas leak. Yet the hemispherical grids attached to the peepholes on the doors of chambers 2, 3 and 4 are attached on the OUTSIDE of the doors. These grids wouldn't prevent someone INSIDE the room from breaking the glass... but they WOULD prevent someone OUTSIDE the room from doing so. Why are the grids not on the inside? Does this contradict with the statements by Pressac and the eyewitnesses regarding the need for girds in a homicidal gas chamber?

35) The Majdanek camp is built on a hill. At the top of the hill is the camp crematorium. At the opposite end of the camp, at the bottom of the hill, is the "Bath and Disinfection" complex, which houses the gas chambers. From the Nazi's point of view, what was the wisdom in putting the gas chambers at the opposite end of the camp from the ovens, and at the bottom of the hill (after each gassing, the dead bodies would have to have been dragged up the hill, the length of the entire camp, to the ovens)?

36) As the Nazis were preparing to abandon the Majdanek camp, they destroyed the crematorium building. Why were the gas chambers not similarly destroyed? Why would the Nazis leave their weapons of mass murder intact for the world to see? How hard would it have been for the Nazis to destroy the gas chambers, just like they did the crematorium building? At least, shouldn't the Nazis have filled in the Zyklon B induction holes, which serve as direct proofs of homicidal gassings? Either way, the destruction of the crematorium is clear proof that the Nazis had both the time and the ability to demolish buildings in the camp if they wanted to. Why were the gas chambers not demolished?

37) In his book "Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers", Jean-Claude Pressac publishes a photo of the Majdanek gas chambers, with the caption "Photograph taken at the Majdanek concentration camp in June 1979, showing one of the disinfestation gas chambers thought to be a homicidal gas chamber." On page 555, he also has this to say about the Majdanek gas chambers: "I am sorry to say, and I am not the only one in the West, that the Majdanek homicidal and/or delousing gas chambers are still waiting for a true historian, which is mildly upsetting in view of the fact that the camp fell into the hands of the Russians intact in 1944." Do these comments suggest that the gas chambers at Majdanek may in fact have been disinfestation gas chambers? At least, don't these comments suggest that there has not yet been a thorough investigation into the purpose of these rooms? *

38 ) To sum up the Majdanek gas chamber issue: If we take Pressac's comments and then factor in the doors that don't lock, the doors that open INTO the gas chamber, the doors with latches that can be manipulated from both the outside AND the inside, the window in gas chamber 1, the room inside gas chamber 1, the lack of any Zyklon B induction hole in gas chamber 3, the lack of any Zyklon B traces in gas chamber 2 (which DOES have a "Zyklon B induction hole"), the heavy blue stains on the OUTSIDE of the building, and the location of the building, at the bottom of a hill, at the opposite end of the camp from the crematorium, is it reasonable to suggest that these rooms were delousing chambers?

* In what can only be considered an unfortunate example of how major disputes between Holocaust historians are shielded from the public, the same room Pressac describes in his book as a "disinfestation gas chamber" is featured in the book "The World Must Know", the official book of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington D.C., written by Museum director Dr. Michael Berenbaum. In that book, Berenbaum describes the room as a HOMICIDAL gas chamber and, what's more, a CASTING of this room was made for display AT THE MUSEUM, as PROOF of the homicidal gas chambers! Thus, in both Berenbaum's book AND in the Museum itself, the ONLY material proof given of homicidal gassings is THIS ROOM, a room Pressac staunchly believes to be a disinfestation gas chamber (in fact, in his Auschwitz book, Pressac actually RIDICULES those who say that this Majdanek room is proof of homicidal gassings, and criticizes everyone from the man who prosecuted Faurisson in France to the Majdanek State Museum personnel for perpetuating a fraud).

But does anyone give a damn that the general public, all the millions, might be receiving fraudulent information? Some might suggest that disputes such as these should be kept private so as not to shake the public's confidence in Holocaust history, or in the Holocaust historians. But don't you think we have a RESPONSIBILITY not to knowingly feed the public falsehoods or unproven claims disguised as unquestioned facts? Don't you think we have a responsibility to be honest about our research? If not, what makes us any different from the "historians" of the Soviet Union, or Hitler's Germany, who knowingly tailored their research to produce a politically expedient conclusion? When the ends begin justifying the means, watch integrity go flying out the window.

As bad as the public misinformation about Majdanek is, the Stalin-esque purging of Pressac's "Auschwitz; Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers" from the official record is worse. This master-work of historiography, once loudly heralded in the press (see enclosed clippings), is NOW nowhere to be found when references to Pressac are made. A recent article in "Publishers Weekly", detailing a forthcoming U.S. Holocaust Museum book containing 29 original essays from Holocaust scholars including Berenbaum and Pressac, not only neglects to mention Pressac's gas chamber book, but seems to suggest that Pressac's conversion from revisionist to gas chamber believer came only recently, as he was researching his just-published "slim volume" about the Auschwitz crematorium. The entire period of the 1980's, which Pressac spent researching his gas chamber book after his "conversion", is omitted.

Yet scholars around the world continue to use Pressac's gas chamber book (if they're lucky enough to have one of the few copies), mainly because, even if one disagrees with Pressac's conclusions, his book is STILL the best (and the only) single source for the blueprints, construction slips, alteration plans, and inter-office communiques regarding the Auschwitz "gas chambers". Neither side in this debate agrees entirely with Pressac...but for the gas chamber supporters, his book is an embarrassment because it IS so thorough. It is the most thorough work yet produced about the gas chambers, yet Pressac cannot find that elusive objective proof of gassings. So now, apparently, the historians have just decided to pretend the book doesn't exist. I've always referred to the Pressac gas chamber book as the most popular book that never existed!

- Hannover
The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:34 pm)

Werd wrote:"any great debunking of the Majdanek 'gas chambers' would also damage the exterminationist interpretation of the Hoefl telegram, the Korherr report, and the British intercepts of SS communications, as well as Irving's devil in details with the Jews "processed in L" (Lublin, Majdanek) having been necessarily gassed."

David Cole now believes in the Majdanek homicidal gas chambers ?!? :shock:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 7 months ago (Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:46 pm)

Well he does believe in the Korherr report as proof that all those Jews were killed at Treblinka so by implication he must believe the nonsense about Majdanek now. At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong. The thing is, if we keep figuring out one by one that certain camps had no gas chambers, then the numbers of dead have to increase at places like Treblinka and Sobibor. They moved it up to 900,000 at Treblinka and it's only a matter of time before the Sobibor death toll is increased. I personally don't think David has changed his mind about Majdanek lacking gas chambers for humans.

Eric Hunt says:
August 13, 2014 at 1:02 am

David, perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.

My name’s Eric, I have a degree in Digital Media, that’s my background. I recommend you watch my videos The Last Days of the Big Lie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 and The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax.

You’ve seen The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax but probably need to rewatch it before our radio debate.

David, you stood in the life saving delousing complex in Majdanek labelled “Bath and Disinfection 1″ .We’re told it was used to “gas Jews.”

You examined the door handles, the floor drains. The windows!

You know Bath and Disinfection 1 was and is a misidentified delousing station, and was never used to “gas Jews.”

But what Revisionists claim were also misidentified delousing facilities at Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor, you don’t need to see, huh? You say they REALLY WERE the elusive “gas chambers disguised as shower rooms.” Even though witnesses describe seeing a shower room and inmate hair was cut off before entering, you claim these were extermination chambers.

Even though you believe the “gas chambers disguised as shower rooms” at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek are massive lies, and the sonderkommando witnesses are pathological liars, you don’t even need to know anything about how the “13 gas chambers” at Treblinka 2 were laid out and could have possibly functioned and buy the entire story?

Korherr’s incomplete report proves they were gassed there?

Let’s schedule a debate time on Ry Dawson’s radio show. You can answer that and many more questions about your beliefs which you are so confident about, that you call your opponents horrifically painful names.

http://www.countercontempt.com/archives ... mment-8373

And,
After visiting with Thomas Kranz of the Majdanek State Museum in 1994, I got him to admit that the infamous “gas chamber with a window in it” was never a gas chamber. The description of the room was officially changed.

My “46 Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers” dealt solely with physical evidence issues. As recounted in my book, I manipulated my appearance on the Donahue Show (during which I showed damning footage of physical evidence problems at Auschwitz, Majdanek, and Mauthausen) in order to get those questions seen by the leading figures in Holocaust history, and I recorded Michael Shermer admitting that the questions left the “experts” stymied

My Unintentionally Negative Impact on Holocaust Revisionism
Posted by David Stein on Thursday, October 9, 2014
http://www.countercontempt.com/archives/5348

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 7 months ago (Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 am)

Werd wrote:Well he does believe in the Korherr report as proof that all those Jews were killed at Treblinka so by implication he must believe the nonsense about Majdanek now. At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong. The thing is, if we keep figuring out one by one that certain camps had no gas chambers, then the numbers of dead have to increase at places like Treblinka and Sobibor. They moved it up to 900,000 at Treblinka and it's only a matter of time before the Sobibor death toll is increased. I personally don't think David has changed his mind about Majdanek lacking gas chambers for humans.

David Cole should first find credible answers to his own very legitimate and sensed "unanswered questions" about Majdanek (posted above by Hannover) or admit that the Korherr report and similar documents (especially the Hoefle telegram) imply nothing murderous and "gaseous".

Maybe he could also admit he's now out for the Zionist lobby in order to save what can still be saved out of the Holo-myth and that's why his book has a mainstream distribution even in countries where "Holocaust denial" is illegal and the ADL doesn't want to kill him anymore. :wink:

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 6 years 7 months ago (Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:03 pm)

I think that Cole/Stein has discovered the truth of life's values in the lyrics of a certain country and western song.

Older whiskey,
Younger women,
Faster horses,
More money.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 6 months ago (Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:03 pm)

Eric Hunt will be appearing on Carolyn Yeager's show tomorrow at 2pm Central U.S. time (3pm Eastern, 12 Noon Pacific), it will be live on Carolyn's BlogTalk Channel.

It says this on Yeager's channel:
Call-ins welcome in the 2nd hour at 323-642-1206.

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”