Upon whom should the burden of proof lie?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pogo

Upon whom should the burden of proof lie?

Postby Pogo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:24 pm)

(Sorry for not originally posting this as a separate thread)

This question was originally posted to Hebden but I post it here for any who wish to answer it:

Is it incumbent on those who question that millions of Jews were systematically exterminated by the Nazis to prove that no such thing took place, or is it sufficient to show that it has yet to be proven that such a thing DID take place?

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Upon whom should the burden of proof lie?

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:24 pm)

Pogo wrote:(Sorry for not originally posting this as a separate thread)

This question was originally posted to Hebden but I post it here for any who wish to answer it:

Is it incumbent on those who question that millions of Jews were systematically exterminated by the Nazis to prove that no such thing took place, or is it sufficient to show that it has yet to be proven that such a thing DID take place?

The burden of proof should lie on the accusers.Claimants of the alleged holocaust are unwilling to bring their accusations to trial,so I think it fair to assume that they have something to hide,like maybe the fact that these gas chambers,which is their main monetery livelihood,and the most emphasized,promoted and protected aspect of all their claims,aren't true at all.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”