Jewish births at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Jewish births at Auschwitz

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:26 pm)

How does a so called 'planned, industrialized, systematic extermination of Jews' square with the fact that there were many Jewish children born in Auschwitz?

Something to think about.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

israelite

Postby israelite » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:53 pm)

Have read about this myself. Are there any definitive sources concerning these births.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:01 am)

Just Google 'born in Auschwitz'. Some of the accompanying stories are hilarious, which they had to invent in an attempt to distract from the damning fact that Jews were born in Auschwitz.

As far as "definitive" is concerned, well I'm sure the actual records exist, probably in the Arolsen Red Cross archives. Curiously, access is only granted to those who are 'approved' by Believers, very revealing.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:46 pm)

I just did a search about this, and one of the most interesting things that I came up with is the following quote:

Though, some women gave birth to children secretly in the camp

How can pregnancy be concealed, especially if there were guards or whatever that took them in and out regularly...? :?: Not to mention, birth could've happened at any instant, not necessarily at night when the guards weren't there...

Since early 1943, the registered women who had already been in the camp were allowed to bear children, but the new born babies were then drowned in a tub of water by helpers of the SS.

Who were the "helpers" of the SS? :?: There's something weird in this "theory" of theirs.. why would they let them bear children if they were going to kill them in a tub? They could've killed the pregnant woman before the baby was born... This is very significant in my opinion because it goes to demonstrate that they were not executed, and there wasn't torture in the camps. They were simply "deported" because they represented an inner threat to Germany.

Code: Select all

http://www.wsg-hist.uni-linz.ac.at/Auschwitz/HTML/Kinder-III.html

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Auschwitz midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:38 pm)

Jürgen Graf cites a polish midwife that worked in Auschwitz during the war in his book “Auschwitz - Tätergeständnisse und Augenzeugen des Holocaust“, Report #6. Her name is Stanislawa Leszczynska and the citation is from Comité international d'Auschwitz, Anthologie, Tome II, 2ème partie, S. 164/165.

Stanislawa Leszczynska says that she gave birth to 300 children. When the camp physician asked for a report about mortality in that camp hospital she told him that nor a mother neither a child ever died. The physician look at her unbelieving and told that even the best german hospitals did not produce results like these.

She would have told if these newborn would have been thrown into a fire or been murdered with poison gas.

Here is the original text:
"Ich habe unter diesen [widrigen] Umständen über 300 Kinder entbunden. Trotz des erschreckenden Schmutzes, des Ungeziefers, der Ratten, trotz der ansteckenden Krankheiten und der anderen unbeschreiblichen Schrecknisse, geschah etwas Aussergewöhnliches, Unglaubliches, aber Wahres. Eines Tages befahl mir der Lagerarzt, ihm einen Rapport über die Infektionen bei den Wöchnerinnen sowie die Sterblichkeit bei den Müttern und Säuglingen anzufertigen. Ich erwiderte, weder bei den Müttern noch bei den Neugeborenen sei je ein Todesfall eingetreten. Der Lagerarzt warf mir einen ungläubigen Blick zu und sagte mir, nicht einmal in den besten deutschen Kliniken könne man sich solcher Ergebnisse rühmen." Stanislawa Leszczynska hätte es gewisslich erwähnt, wenn man die von ihr so aufopferungsvoll entbundenen Kinder gleich vergast oder ins Feuer geworfen hätte.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:57 pm)

Here's what I found about her (thanks Claudia for bringing this up):

Stanislawa Leszczynska
(1896-1974)
An obstetrician. She was born in Lodz at 7 Zurawia Street. In 1920 she left Lodz for Warsaw, where she learned her profession in the School for Obstetricians in Karowa Street, directed by prof. Jasielewicz. In 1922, having graduated, she returned to Lodz to work here. In 1934 Stanislawa Leszczynska was arrested and transported to the women's concentration camp in Oswiecim, where she worked as an obstetrician. In her report "Raport poloznej z Oswiecimia" she realistically describes the conditions of women in labour and their children in the camp. After the war she reassumed her professional carreer. In 1983 the Krakow School for Obstetricians was called in her name. Her face can also be seen on the Chalice of Life, offered to Jasna Gora by Polish women during the celebrations on 2nd May 1982.

http://www.uml.lodz.pl/wersja_angielska ... 2,01,02,25

The Polish "midwife" who would not kill babies
I was told the most remarkable Polish Holocaust story which is pro-life to the core. A Polish ob-gyn named Stanislawa Leszczynska delivered more than 3000 babies to women inside the Birkenau concentration camp without a single infant or maternal death in the four years of her internment. Even the best German hospitals with the best equipment at the time did not have such a record. The infamous Dr. Joseph Mengele could not understand it. He called her in one day and told her that she would have to start drowning some of the babies from the imprisoned women because too many kids were being born from dysgenic stock - a modern day Pharoah. But like the Hebrew midwives in Egypt, she refused: "I am a medical doctor: I will never kill a child." Then she turned around and walked out, much to the surprise of Dr. Mengele. Much to the surprise of everyone else, he let her continue her work, and not one of those babies was harmed by the Polish midwife's hand. She had a secret of which Mengele knew nothing: she prayed before, during and after every delivery.

http://www.hli.org/pro-life_poland.html

:roll:

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:48 am)

The infamous Dr. Joseph Mengele could not understand it. He called her in one day and told her that she would have to start drowning some of the babies from the imprisoned women because too many kids were being born from dysgenic stock - a modern day Pharoah. :? Do you know of any "period" documents or memoirs that confirm this statement from Dr. Mengele?

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:48 pm)

No, I am not aware of any. But it's probably included in some fabricated account of the "holocaust" anyway...

Here are 2 links that I found about him:

http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~joseph_chapel/page3.html

http://auschwitz.dk/Mengele/

They claim he did experiments on small children, particularly twins. :roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”