David Cole: Give me an alternate theory, and I’ll debate it.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
spaceboy

David Cole: Give me an alternate theory, and I’ll debate it.

Postby spaceboy » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:52 am)

Someone showed me this post on David Cole's facebook earlier:

I’ve been off FB for a while due to family matters, but now I’m back, you jerks, and I’ll start my return with a scold. There’s been so much nonsense in the comments section of my website (and on various revisionist message boards) claiming “Cole won’t debate,” “Cole won’t debate.” Debate WHAT? Debate if the Treblinka survivors were often unreliable in their post-war testimony? No debate there. Of COURSE they were. If even half of what Konrad Morgen said regarding the insane perks the Treblinka permanent inmates received for leading hundreds of thousands of Jews to their death is true, the inmates had as much incentive as the guards to lie after the war. In other words, since no one’s testimony post-war can be fully trusted, the case for Treblinka, Sobibor, etc., must be made via contemporaneous documents. Period. And I made that case. Using zero post-war testimony.

You want to debate? Here’s the only thing I’ll debate. Give me an alternate theory regarding the fate of the over 2.4 million “departed” Jewish evacuees listed in the Korherr Report. Tell me where they went if not to their death. I have presented my theory, using only contemporaneous documents, that these Jews were not resettled in the Ostland, or sent to the Front, or anywhere else. It is now up to my wannabe “debaters” to present an alternate theory to account for the over 2.4 million “departed” Jews. Give me an alternate theory, and I’ll debate it. In other words, give me something TO debate. I’ll debate an alternate theory. I won’t debate just for the sake of it. As I told Little Mikey Shermer in 1994 when he wanted to have a debate “for show” in Skeptic Magazine, I don’t do performance art, and I don’t do Kabuki Theater. I only do “for real” debates. Give me an alternate theory to debate, or shut the f*ck up.

I really hope that skilled revisionist debaters who argue Treblinka wasn't an extermination camp will debate Cole and that Cole will actually debate them. It'd be interesting to hear these debates on internet podcasts.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: David Cole: Give me an alternate theory, and I’ll debate

Postby borjastick » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:01 am)

So his 46 questions are still ok then?

http://codoh.com/library/document/987/
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:28 am)

Isn't David trying the Argument from Ignorance here? One doesn't have to present a viable Theory B in order to question Theory A. Take the Bermuda Triangle. I have minimal knowledge of this and have no theory of my own to explain the alleged high incidence of disappearances, but if someone said the planes and ships in question had been carried off by alien spaceships I would think it unlikely and would not feel any compunction to provide an alternative explanation.

In this case, though I can provide the outline of an alternative explanation. Deportees may have been transited to various other camps in Poland and/or across the Bug into the occupied USSR, where they might have been sent to ghettos evacuated on the Soviet withdrawal, to labour on defence sites or simply dumped. Varying proportions may have remained there, died, been shipped East later by the Soviets (and lived or died), found their way back to the DP camps in Germany and onward to Palestine, the USA, Australia, South Africa, France, the UK, etc., etc. However if David is going to debate this, though, it would not be with an ignoramus like me but should be with Jurgen Graf or Thomas Kues.

David has done a lot of good work in the past and has had a hard time as a result. I wish him well.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 pm)

Of course the "alternate theory" is that there is no proof that these Jews were murdered while there is plenty of proof of Jews being transited out of work camps and deportation points which are laughably claimed to be 'extermination camps'. This forum is filled with such records / examples.
Poor David Cole, bless his lost soul.

Excerpt on Cole from Smith's Report (SR) 210 at: http://codoh.com/news/3299/

Revisionist Siegfried Verbeke said:
After reading SR 208 I put together these remarks. Fred Töben wonders whether he was wasting his time on David Cole. Prof. Faurisson gave him the right answer in five words:
"David Cole is a clown", and Fred Leuchter, more friendly, concludes "Cole’s claim of fame is a mere footnote to revisionist history."

We should not spend more attention on David Cole. He is an ego-tripper, who after a short revisionist career discovered how much courage and self-abnegation one needs to go to the end of the road. He was not eager to accept these consequences. Cole also discovered how much hate his own people fuels in others. He preferred to escape Jewish wrath.
The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 pm)

spaceboy wrote:Someone showed me this post on David Cole's facebook earlier:

I’ve been off FB for a while due to family matters, but now I’m back, you jerks, and I’ll start my return with a scold. There’s been so much nonsense in the comments section of my website (and on various revisionist message boards) claiming “Cole won’t debate,” “Cole won’t debate.” Debate WHAT? Debate if the Treblinka survivors were often unreliable in their post-war testimony? No debate there. Of COURSE they were. If even half of what Konrad Morgen said regarding the insane perks the Treblinka permanent inmates received for leading hundreds of thousands of Jews to their death is true, the inmates had as much incentive as the guards to lie after the war. In other words, since no one’s testimony post-war can be fully trusted, the case for Treblinka, Sobibor, etc., must be made via contemporaneous documents. Period. And I made that case. Using zero post-war testimony.

You want to debate? Here’s the only thing I’ll debate. Give me an alternate theory regarding the fate of the over 2.4 million “departed” Jewish evacuees listed in the Korherr Report. Tell me where they went if not to their death. I have presented my theory, using only contemporaneous documents, that these Jews were not resettled in the Ostland, or sent to the Front, or anywhere else. It is now up to my wannabe “debaters” to present an alternate theory to account for the over 2.4 million “departed” Jews. Give me an alternate theory, and I’ll debate it. In other words, give me something TO debate. I’ll debate an alternate theory. I won’t debate just for the sake of it. As I told Little Mikey Shermer in 1994 when he wanted to have a debate “for show” in Skeptic Magazine, I don’t do performance art, and I don’t do Kabuki Theater. I only do “for real” debates. Give me an alternate theory to debate, or shut the f*ck up.

I'm surprised someone as intelligent and perspicacious as Cole would rely on such an illegitimate argument, which seems to be that in the Korherr Report, "departed" is really a code word or euphemism for "killed", since even Korherr denied this himself.

And the physical evidence (or lack thereof) against the exterminationist claims for the Aktion Reinhardt Camps is overwhelming.

I don't normally like to speculate on motivation, but I feel that Cole has, with his increasingly abrasive and obscenity laced rants, made his motives clear: he wants to alienate true revisionists, then exploit the controversy to carve out a niche for himself as the chief exponent of the "New Revisionism".

Every passing day Cole appears to be more and more of a publicity hound.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 pm)

David Cole knows that Revisionists have an alternate theory and what it says. He really sounds like somebody using any excuse to escape the debate with Revisionists. He sounds like a typical Exterminationist...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:18 am)

Mulegino1 said:

"I don't normally like to speculate on motivation, but I feel that Cole has, with his increasingly abrasive and obscenity laced rants, made his motives clear: he wants to alienate true revisionists, then exploit the controversy to carve out a niche for himself as the chief exponent of the "New Revisionism".

Every passing day Cole appears to be more and more of a publicity hound"

I think David Cole should team-up with his "soul mate", Natali Cohen Vaxberg:

They would make a good team as the "new" face of "Holocaust Denial"; it'll give David Irving some time off!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:51 am)

Mr. Mulegino:
I don't normally like to speculate on motivation, but I feel that Cole has, with his increasingly abrasive and obscenity laced rants, made his motives clear: he wants to alienate true revisionists, then exploit the controversy to carve out a niche for himself as the chief exponent of the "New Revisionism".
The problem for Mr. Cole in that scenario is that revisionists are having him for lunch and his fellow Jews want no part of him. And we must mention the alcoholism that has fallen upon him which will only worsen unless he has the proverbial "moment of clarity".

Cole has played his cards entirely wrong. His attempt to recreate himself with a name change and a new persona blew up in his face and now he's absolutely struggling to regroup and come out of it ahead. It won't work. He's now seen as a buffoon by everyone. The smarter move would have been to remain honest to himself and stay within his original "Holocaust" debunking mode.

Mr. Hannover:
Without question and with no where to turn. A sad situation of his own making.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

ivam

Postby ivam » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:26 pm)

Cole is having a bit a fallacy there to being with, just because there may not be a direct apparent record or explaination where the jews went does not immediatly result in them all being dead or in this case assumed to have been murdered, Actions like fleeing your country or starting a new life somewhere does not necessarily mean it is traceable. on the other hand we do know that there has been a large amount of natural deaths.

we also would have to question if the initial amount of "missing" jews is even a legitimate number

and therefor his argument is utterly invalid.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:45 pm)

Steve F wrote:Mulegino1 said:

"I don't normally like to speculate on motivation, but I feel that Cole has, with his increasingly abrasive and obscenity laced rants, made his motives clear: he wants to alienate true revisionists, then exploit the controversy to carve out a niche for himself as the chief exponent of the "New Revisionism".

Every passing day Cole appears to be more and more of a publicity hound"

I think David Cole should team-up with his "soul mate", Natali Cohen Vaxberg:

They would make a good team as the "new" face of "Holocaust Denial"; it'll give David Irving some time off!

The Israeli version of Sarah Silverman! :lol:

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:49 pm)

Breker wrote:Mr. Mulegino:
The problem for Mr. Cole in that scenario is that revisionists are having him for lunch and his fellow Jews want no part of him. And we must mention the alcoholism that has fallen upon him which will only worsen unless he has the proverbial "moment of clarity".

Cole has played his cards entirely wrong. His attempt to recreate himself with a name change and a new persona blew up in his face and now he's absolutely struggling to regroup and come out of it ahead. It won't work. He's now seen as a buffoon by everyone. The smarter move would have been to remain honest to himself and stay within his original "Holocaust" debunking mode.

Mr. Hannover:
Without question and with no where to turn. A sad situation of his own making.
B.

I see your point about the alcohol problem, but he does seem to have a marketing angle in mind. If he did not, why wouldn't he just follow the evidence and stick to the revisionist line?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:10 pm)

Mr. Mulegino says to me:
I see your point about the alcohol problem, but he does seem to have a marketing angle in mind. If he did not, why wouldn't he just follow the evidence and stick to the revisionist line?
Sir, he switched paths because he thought he could reinvent himself and bask in greener pastures. That says a lot about his moral values. That was quite foolish and displayed a rather dim awareness of the landscape around him. Yes, he has a marketing angle in mind, after all he's got to try something after shooting himself in the foot. That angle is highly compromised and predictably so as a result of bad decisions. He's now considered a nutter by all. Indeed, he would have been much better off by sticking with real history with the attendant possible gains in publications, a website for contributions, videos for sale, media appearances, (he seems to like attention), etc. He probably figured the honest approach offered him less possibilities for gain than he preferred. There's that moral, ethical thing again.
And no doubt one does make foolish decisions when in a state of constant inebriation.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 4 years 11 months ago (Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:05 pm)

Breker wrote:Mr. Mulegino says to me:
Sir, he switched paths because he thought he could reinvent himself and bask in greener pastures. That says a lot about his moral values. That was quite foolish and displayed a rather dim awareness of the landscape around him. Yes, he has a marketing angle in mind, after all he's got to try something after shooting himself in the foot. That angle is highly compromised and predictably so as a result of bad decisions. He's now considered a nutter by all. Indeed, he would have been much better off by sticking with real history with the attendant possible gains in publications, a website for contributions, videos for sale, media appearances, (he seems to like attention), etc. He probably figured the honest approach offered him less possibilities for gain than he preferred. There's that moral, ethical thing again.
And no doubt one does make foolish decisions when in a state of constant inebriation.
B.

I agree but this reflects his poor judgement imo. Knowing the revisionist data should have kept him from trying to play the exterminationist card with those who are as knowledgeable as he or more so.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 years 11 months ago (Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:01 pm)

There is nothing to debate. I compiled the best available sources and mopped the floor with him months ago. It was even pointed out by a user comment on one of his articles.

Cole (Again) on Treblinka and the “Reinhardt” Camps

Posted by admin on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 · 54 Comments

NLH says:
August 14, 2014 at 12:56 am

An interesting dissection and commentry on each part of your response above, David, has taken place here: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 138#p67138 well worth reading.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”