Dr. Toben responds to Australian Jews about website

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Dr. Toben responds to Australian Jews about website

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:14 pm)

Australia's Dr. Fredrick Toben has been under court order to shut down his Revisionist website:
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org

Here is a news piece concerning 'breach' of that court order and Dr. Toben's response.
- H.

excerpt:
Is asking questions a crime for some?
Is making statements that incite hatred against Germans for some an Unquestionable RIGHT?

news article & response:
Australian Jewish News - 5 March 2004

NATIONAL
Toben’s website may be in breach
AVIVA BARD
http://www.ajn.com.au/pages/current-pap ... al-03.html

JEWISH community leaders are investigating whether Holocaust revisionist Dr Fredrick Toben has breached a court order instructing him to remove any material from his website which suggests that the Holocaust did not occur.

At the time of going to press, the front page of Dr Toben’s Adelaide Institute website stated: “Why are we forced to believe in the 'Holocaust’? I don’t want to believe in the 'Holocaust’! Why is it a crime not to believe in the 'Holocaust’? Why is it a crime to say the 'Holocaust’ never happened?”

In a landmark decision last July, the Federal Court ordered Dr Toben to delete any material suggesting that the Holocaust did not take place and that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz.

It also ordered him to remove material which was likely to “offend, insult, humiliate and intimidate” Australian Jews and not to republish it.

The case was brought by the Executive Council of Australian Jewry (ECAJ).

Weighing up how to respond to the latest inclusions on the website, the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies and ECAJ are considering “whether it amounts to a breach of the orders already made”, or whether “separate proceedings” should be instituted, board president and senior counsel Stephen Rothman said this week.

Töben responds:

Is asking questions a crime for some?

Is making statements that incite hatred against Germans for some an Unquestionable RIGHT?

For example any 'Holocaust' statement made is a direct attack on Germans because it alleges that Germans were responsible for

1. the death of six million Jews
2. used homicidal gas chambers to exterminate Jews, and
3. Hitler ordered a German national policy that Jews be exterminated - solely for Jews being Jews.

I am not permitted to discuss these matter because I have a gag order from the Federal Court of Australia that prevents me from detailing my views, but anyone else is permitted to state that Germans did all those things.

Natural Justice, where art though in this moment of need when Stephen Rothman again needs a sacrifice and possibly seeks his pound of flesh!
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”