The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth - Eric Hunt

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth - Eric Hunt

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:19 pm)

Kingfisher:
I don't think it's kidding. Both Eric and Denierbud have some dodgy German pronunciation at times, and this can detract from their credibility. Since Fritz Berg collaborates closely with Eric perhaps they could confer on the pronuciation issue in future films or revisions of the existimg ones.
I disagree completely. The people viewing Eric's English language videos are obviously English speaking or certainly they understand English. More than likely these viewers don't know the correct German pronunciations themselves, it matters not. IOW & IMO, an unhelpful nit-picking criticism of a dynamite video.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:45 pm)

Hannover wrote:Kingfisher:
I don't think it's kidding. Both Eric and Denierbud have some dodgy German pronunciation at times, and this can detract from their credibility. Since Fritz Berg collaborates closely with Eric perhaps they could confer on the pronuciation issue in future films or revisions of the existimg ones.
I disagree completely. The people viewing Eric's English language videos are obviously English speaking or certainly they understand English. More than likely these viewers don't know the correct German pronunciations themselves, it matters not. IOW & IMO, an unhelpful nit-picking criticism of a dynamite video.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
Disagree if you like. You do with most posts on principle. I simply gave my reaction as a person with limited German but familiar with the pronunciation. I think it's probably common to many if not most people in the UK with an interest in these events. Anyone talking about events in Germany and using German phrases will have greater credibility if the pronunciation is correct. To me that's pretty self-evident. Since Eric works with a German speaker, the solution is to hand. Of course it's a great video. It's not nit-picking to support (not originate in this case) constructive suggestions.

You don't get far in business, the military or any competitive field if you resist attempts to make the very good even better, and, my God, are we in a competitive field. Had a look at the opposition's budget and resources recently?
Last edited by Kingfisher on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 pm)

Kingfisher:
Disagree if you like. You do with most posts on principle. I simply gave my reaction as a person with limited German but familiar with the pronunciation. I think it's probably common to many if not most people in the UK with an interest in these events. Anyone talking about event in Germany and using German phrases will have greater credibility is the pronunciation is correct. To me that's pretty self-evident. Since Eric works with a German speaker, the solution is to hand. Of course it's a great video. It's not nit-picking to support (not originate in this case) constructive suggestions.
Oh please, yet another childish personal attack upon me by Kingfisher. Curious.
Yes, it's his opinion, but not one that matters to English speakers who wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Always interesting to read irrelevant after the fact criticism of videos by those who have not made commensurate contributions to truth.

- Hannover

Postby Moderator » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 pm)

Kingfisher, do not edit posts after others have responded. Also, no ad hominems.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:25 pm)

FWIW - my comment on the pronunciations was fully meant in jest, as indicated. I grew up in a partly German-speaking household, so I tend to pick up on such things, but it was certainly NOT a criticism of Eric or his work - which I have praised twice in this very thread.

Moving on then - does anyone have any thoughts on my original question about the supposed German burning of the crematory, while most of the camp was left intact?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:20 am)

Inquisitor wrote:FWIW - my comment on the pronunciations was fully meant in jest, as indicated. I grew up in a partly German-speaking household, so I tend to pick up on such things, but it was certainly NOT a criticism of Eric or his work - which I have praised twice in this very thread.

Moving on then - does anyone have any thoughts on my original question about the supposed German burning of the crematory, while most of the camp was left intact?

My opinion is that the Russians were intent on making the Germans look like the Devil's soldiers and so in a flash decided to do the obvious, which was to destroy the crematory ovens. They could then shout out loud 'Look they were killing people and burning the bodies, they tried to destroy the evidence!'.

At that time the gas chamber story was yet to be developed and finessed, so they weren't in a position to show gas chambers etc in 1945 just at the end of the war. The gas chamber story took some months to be agreed upon and do the PR on.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am)

Inquisitor:
... does anyone have any thoughts on my original question about the supposed German burning of the crematory, while most of the camp was left intact?
The 'holocaust' storyline says that the Germans were trying to hide their crimes by destroying the typhus controlling crematorium at Auschwitz/Birkenau, which are impossibly claimed to have been homicidal 'gas chambers'. There are endless irrefutable Revisionist points which debunk that laughable claim. Below we have a few examples of facts that are conveniently ignored by the lying power hungry 'holocaust' Industry.

- Hannover

exerpts from: http://codoh.com/library/document/987/
Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers
Auschwitz:
13) It is said that the Nazis destroyed Kremas 2 and 3 in order to hide the proofs of their gas chambers. But what "proof" of gassings would have been provided by Krema 2 if Krema 2 had not been dynamited? There are no heavy Zyklon B traces or blue stains on the walls, and great care was obviously taken to remove even the slightest trace of two of the Zyklon B induction holes. The Krema 2 gas chamber would have resembled an ordinary morgue. Was the destruction of Krema 2 an attempt to hide the evidence of a gas chamber, or simply the destruction of a cremation facility in the face of the advancing Soviets? Were cremation facilities at other camps, camps that were never claimed to have gas chambers, also destroyed?

Majdanek:
(36) As the Nazis were preparing to abandon the Majdanek camp, they destroyed the crematorium building. Why were the gas chambers not similarly destroyed? Why would the Nazis leave their weapons of mass murder intact for the world to see? How hard would it have been for the Nazis to destroy the gas chambers, just like they did the crematorium building? At least, shouldn't the Nazis have filled in the Zyklon B induction holes, which serve as direct proofs of homicidal gassings? Either way, the destruction of the crematorium is clear proof that the Nazis had both the time and the ability to demolish buildings in the camp if they wanted to. Why were the gas chambers not demolished?

Stuthof:
(41) Why was this building [alleged 'gas chamber'] - a clear "proof" of Nazi crimes, what with its " Zyklon B induction hole," - not DESTROYED as the Nazis evacuated the camp? Amazingly, the crematorium RIGHT NEXT DOOR was blown up, and, in fact, one side of the gas chamber building was actually HIT by shrapnel from the exploding crematorium. Yet the gas chamber was allowed to remain intact, even though, as reported by the Stutthof survivor interviewed on the "Crusaders" TV show, at the end of the war the Nazis were ordered to KILL EVERY INMATE at Stutthof, in order to erase any evidence of the gassings (by killing all the eyewitnesses). For some unknown reason, this order was never carried out, and the Stutthof inmates were evacuated west.

Why would the Nazis BLOW UP the crematorium, yet leave the "homicidal" gas chamber standing? Why would the Nazis decide to KILL EVERY INMATE in order to "cover up" their crimes, yet leave the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of those crimes standing? Why wouldn't the Nazis AT LEAST cover up the "Zyklon B induction hole," which would serve as CLEAR AND INDISPUTABLE PROOF of homicidal usage (unless we dare to imagine that this hole was put in by the Soviets/Poles, as they ADMIT doing at the building the Nazis abandoned knowing it was soon to fall into Soviet hands. Considering the great pains that the Nazis went through to "cover up" the gassings elsewhere, how hard would it have been to dynamite THIS building along with the crematorium just a few yards away?

The tide is turning.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:04 am)

Inquisitor wrote:Moving on then - does anyone have any thoughts on my original question about the supposed German burning of the crematory, while most of the camp was left intact?

The behavior of the Soviets after the capture of Majdanek demonstrated that the Nazis were right to dismantle their crematories before leaving. At Majdanek, the Soviets went as far as rebuilding the dismantled crematories only to make visual atrocity propaganda with crematory ovens, ashes and charred corpses. The Germans had accurately foreseen that and they acted accordingly.

At Auschwitz-Birkenau, the demolition of the crematoria was so much a "non-proof" of homicidal activities there that the Soviets first claimed that the alleged Nazi gas chambers had been "restructured [...] so that they would look like innocent garages" (http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Pravda020245.html), not that they had been dynamited by the Nazis in order to hide their past homicidal activities as alleged today. The Soviets patently saw nothing suspect in the dynamited crematories that they had just found at Birkenau. It took some time before they opted for the dismantled crematories as location of the alleged former Nazi gas chambers.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 pm)

Yes great video once again by Eric, and its great to see Helen Schwartz again, lol.. The woman's testimony is priceless, absolutely priceless. Its like Bania always said to Seinfeld: "That's gold, Jerry. Gold!" LOL...
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:01 pm)

hermod wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:Moving on then - does anyone have any thoughts on my original question about the supposed German burning of the crematory, while most of the camp was left intact?

The behavior of the Soviets after the capture of Majdanek demonstrated that the Nazis were right to dismantle their crematories before leaving. At Majdanek, the Soviets went as far as rebuilding the dismantled crematories only to make visual atrocity propaganda with crematory ovens, ashes and charred corpses. The Germans had accurately foreseen that and they acted accordingly.

At Auschwitz-Birkenau, the demolition of the crematoria was so much a "non-proof" of homicidal activities there that the Soviets first claimed that the alleged Nazi gas chambers had been "restructured [...] so that they would look like innocent garages" (http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Pravda020245.html), not that they had been dynamited by the Nazis in order to hide their past homicidal activities as alleged today. The Soviets patently saw nothing suspect in the dynamited crematories that they had just found at Birkenau. It took some time before they opted for the dismantled crematories as location of the alleged former Nazi gas chambers.

That's more or less how I viewed this - that they were already aware(from Himmler and Hitler on down) of various "atrocity" lies regarding the camps, so destroying the crematory would indeed have simply been a smart, proactive move against the inevitable Soviet/Allied propaganda machine.

Of course, the fact that this was twisted around to appear as a move to conceal "guilt" is absurd. As the link Hannover provided rightly point out, why on Earth would they have left the supposedly homicidal "gas-chambers" standing 100% intact(as at Majdanek), only to burn down or blow-up crematories, which outside the "genocide" narrative serve a very mundane, useful and life-saving purpose!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:17 am)

I don't want to labour this point as it pretty minor but as it has arisen I'd like to state briefly:
The issue of whether inaccurate German pronunciation detracts from the credibility of the narration (I think it does, on a psychological level, and it is not "more than likely" that people watching will not know the correct pronunciation) is completely independent of the quality of the film or my opinion of it.

I could think the film was total garbage and that would still be irrelevant, but in fact I have expressed my admiration for it several times in this thread, and although I have said that the pacing of Eric's narration could benefit from more variation, the narration as a whole is very good, both in its content and in the clarity of his voice and expression.

I wrote earlier:
This is good, very good. Professionally researched and professionally produced to a very high standard indeed. Plenty of meat for the already knowledgeable but clear enough for beginners at the same time.

Eric, you have done a magnificent job...

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:I don't want to labour this point as it pretty minor but as it has arisen I'd like to state briefly:
The issue of whether inaccurate German pronunciation detracts from the credibility of the narration (I think it does, on a psychological level, and it is not "more than likely" that people watching will not know the correct pronunciation) is completely independent of the quality of the film or my opinion of it.

I could think the film was total garbage and that would still be irrelevant, but in fact I have expressed my admiration for it several times in this thread, and although I have said that the pacing of Eric's narration could benefit from more variation, the narration as a whole is very good, both in its content and in the clarity of his voice and expression.

I wrote earlier:
This is good, very good. Professionally researched and professionally produced to a very high standard indeed. Plenty of meat for the already knowledgeable but clear enough for beginners at the same time.

Eric, you have done a magnificent job...

I agree with you on all points. I can't think of one person who creates movies, documentaries, writes etc and is serious about their craft that does not welcome constructive criticism. One can both be critical and also admire someones work.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:32 pm)

You have surpassed yourself Eric. Congratulations for this new video.
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Heimwehr

Postby Heimwehr » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:09 pm)

Eric, this video is a gem.

I have some technical proposals to enhance your future works:

Use a steadicam, which stabilizes your camera movements. There are cheap versions available for handheld cameras. This prevents viewers from getting seasick while watching (like already mentioned by another poster). This would bring up the video quality to TV standards... and that's where your movies should be broadcasted one day! Maybe in Iran and Russia first...

I like your voice, but you are not a professional speaker. I am not sure, if you can get one for this, as the career of such a speaker might be ruined after working on topics like this.

Otherwise, excellent work and keep on going! Auschwitz is next...?
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:23 pm)

Heimwehr wrote: that's where your movies should be broadcasted one day! Maybe in Iran and Russia first...
Russsia?! Didn't you know they've made HD a criminal offence?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”