A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust"

Postby phdnm » 2 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:28 am)

At her own risk and peril, a great German lady has publicly opened the black box of “the Holocaust”. She has done so in the country which, along with Austria, is the most ruthless in Europe against historical revisionism.

The bond of the German and Austrian authorities with their nations’ cardinal sin is all the stronger as that sin is but the product of vile wartime propaganda tales.

Added to this form of masochistic perversion is a reflex of attachment to order (Wie geht’s? “How are things?” Regular answer: Alles in Ordnung. “Everything’s in order”).

For far too many German minds, historical revisionism will tend to arouse misgiving; it poses a danger to order and security (Ordnung und Sicherheit).

I invite you to have a thought for Sylvia Stolz, “the German Joan of Arc”, and for the late Reinhold Elstner who, in Munich on April 25, 1995, burnt himself to death in protest against “the Niagara of lies” poured onto his people. Remember that all those who left flowers at the site of his suicide were questioned by the police soon afterwards. See the In Memoriam that opens the first volume of my Ecrits révisionnistes, p. V-VI.

Now to the point at hand.

On December 13, 2014, Ursula Haverbeck, aged 86, the widow of a pastor, took the heroic decision to address her fellow Germans on what she calls “The greatest problem of our time”. It is the greatest historical problem with philosophical, moral and political implications of the past 70 years.

This historical problem is that of whether the genocide of approximately six million Jews, particularly by means of homicidal gas chambers, is a historical reality or not.

For her video, which is in German, see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn39uHrEKo

It is very likely indeed that the German justice system will be making a criminal case against Ursula Haverbeck. I shall keep you informed of whatever comes of this serious matter.

For now, I have done no more than to send the following message to the friend who informed me of the event.

Please convey my compliments to Ursula Haverbeck, that great lady who, I hope, will not forget that the first man in the world to adduce material arguments of an architectural or physical and chemical nature in order to solve “das grösste Problem unserer Zeit” was a Frenchman, Robert Faurisson, disciple of another Frenchman, Paul Rassinier, and of an American, Arthur Robert Butz.

Finally, if there is a man to whom we owe a great deal for having faced this terrible problem, it seems to me that it is unquestionably the German Ernst Zündel. That said, let us never forget the number, growing every year, of those who, throughout the world and not only in Germany or Austria, have contributed so much through their work or their sacrifices to solving what Ursula Haverbeck calls “the greatest problem of our time”.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaus

Postby Hannover » 2 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:49 am)

Zionist hate mongering lies are now being recognized for what they are. From the obviously ridiculous 'holocaust' racket to increasingly dangerous apartheid Israel.

Everywhere you look the impossible 'holocaust' storyline is being slapped in the face, truth is breaking out and everyone will benefit.
A standing ovation for Ursula Haverbeck.

The genie is out of the bottle, there's no putting it back.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 2 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:26 pm)

On November 20th, 2014, Frau Haverbeck made history by laying criminal charges against the Central Council of the Jews in Germany, under S. 344 of German Penal Code with “False Prosecutions” perpetrated against innocent Germans concerning their “denial of the holocaust” (TM). The crime of False Prosecution is punishable with up to 10 years imprisonment.

More infos on Madam Haverbeck.

86 Year Old German Woman lays charges against the Central Council of the Jews in Germany

Here is a story you won’t hear in the “mainstream media” nor the alternative, unless it is first put through the wash and spin cycle. Thus, I will do my best to simply translate and present this important and very newsworthy story to the world for consideration as provided by the original author, whom I shall introduce, as well as provide some context for her perspective, as well as my own.

Frau Ursula Haverbeck, born in 1928, is an 86 year old survivor of the genocidal Allied terror bombing, the Russian onslaught of rape and pillage on Germany’s Eastern frontier, the anti-German pogroms and expulsions, and the post-war Morgenthau Plan of mass starvation perpetrated against Germany, the enslavement and mass murder of surrendered German soldiers as well as, of the post-war cultural genocide of the German nation by the criminal victors.

Read more:

http://justice4germans.com/2014/12/17/86-year-old-german-woman-lays-charges-against-the-central-council-of-the-jews-in-germany/
Last edited by phdnm on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 7 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 pm)

Another brave, heroic German Lady like Sylvia Stolz!

This video needs English subtitles, right away; and it needs to be Downloaded by everyone before it disappears!

"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 2 years 7 months ago (Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am)

Well, I went and did it. I'm going live with this today. I still haven't written up a description, and I can't get the darn thumbnail to change to the image I want, but we'll get there eventually.

In the meantime, if you spot any errors or admissions, let me know, and I can make corrections.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 7 months ago (Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:46 pm)

Than you, Kladderadatsch! :D

I'll let you know if I spot any errors.
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 am)

@Kladderadatsch - thank you for the EN subs!
could you please make the srt file available?
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:43 am)

atomMan said:

"@Kladderadatsch - thank you for the EN subs!
could you please make the srt file available?"

This is from a comment that Kladderadatsch left on the video:

"To get a transcript of any YouTube video with in-house subtitles, just click on the " . . . More" button (it's below the title and before the comments) and then "Transcript." To copy the text, click the first line, then scroll down to the last line and shift-click(right click) on it, then copy. You get the times as well, but that's the best I can do for you for now. I worked direct to YouTube, so I don't actually have a separate transcript file. hth"

I hope that helps. :D

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:00 am)

unfortunately that didn't help Steve... but i grabbed a piece of software called Subtitle Edit and managed to convert the YouTube XML file :)

@Kladderadatsch - you might want to add the attachment link to your first post

i didn't check the whole thing for errors closely, and if you update on your end, post back here or PM me and i'll build a new version

TO ALL ...

attached is an English subtitle (srt format) file for the video so you can download it and watch off-line - subs are for the vid at this link only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn39uHrEKo

here's the link to download the video (direct from YouTube): http://tinyurl.com/k5bptok

give the srt file the exact same name of the video, except for the extension, and your software player should load it automatically (VLC, MPC, etc.)

the srt file is in unicode format since there were apparently unicode chars in the original XML, so perhaps not all players will load it - certainly MPC and VLC will though
Attachments
Ursula_Haverbeck_subs.zip
English subtitles for the Ursula Haverbeck video
(9.01 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 am)

Lol, atomMan, you've got my head spinning. I really don't understand the technical details of how these things work, I just go to the YouTube "Closed Caption" page and type what I hear.

However, I do at least know about the different file extensions you can download. So .srt is another of them. I see that you've attached an .srt to your own post above and that's fine. I've made a few little corrections to the subs in the meantime, so I'll upload the new .srt file here (see attachment***). That said, there may be other corrections to come, so no one should consider either file "final." (I have told Frau Haverbeck that I will be glad to make any corrections that she thinks are needed, and that's a promise I'd like to be able to keep for her.)

Anyway, you sound like you know what you're doing with these things . . . So here's a question for you, or anyone else reading the page here who might know: What's the best software for making permanent ("burned in") subtitles for a video? YouTube's CC interface keeps subtitles as a separate file that "plays together" with the video, which is convenient in some respects (it lets you turn the subtitles off on YouTube if you don't want them), but it only works on YouTube and it doesn't allow viewers to download the video with the subtitles in place. I'm aware that there are shareware-type programs which allow you to permanently "burn in" the subtitles onto a video, but I've never had the time to look into it.

So if you know something about this and can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

(OT, I know. Thanks Mods.)

p.s. When I said on YouTube that I didn't have a "separate transcript file" I wasn't trying to blow anyone off. Of course I knew that I could download the various .sbv, .srt, etc., files; what I meant was that I didn't have a separate file with just the words of the speech, properly formatted and without the timing numbers--something you could sit and read like a regular text, in other words. That's something I'd like to prepare as well, and I'll be getting around to it in a few days (gotta get through Christmas first, lol) and I'll post it here when I do. (Hopefully I'll have any and all corrections done by then.) That way, if anyone wants to post the material as a text, they can just c&p from here.

*** Erm, nix that about uploading an attachment, The software here won't let me upload an .srt file. Now I know why you used a .zip file, atomMan. Only problem is . . . I don't know how to make one myself, lol. Anyway, I'll work on the tech details and see if I can work something out.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:39 am)

looks to me like you'll have to re-encode the video to add hard-coded subs - i never did this before, but you might find this helpful...
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/3210 ... ompressing

the other option would be to link to the srt file in the video description (you could upload it somewhere, or even put it on pastebin.com)

re: upload zip archive - you can install 7-Zip, then r-click on the srt file and you'll see the 7-Zip context menu, or you can post it here using the 'code' tag and i'll make it - just wrap the post in code tags:

Code: Select all

[code]srt file contents here[/code]

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 am)

@Kladderadatsch - i could not find this video on archive.org, so it might be a good idea to upload it there

i have a low speed DSL connection (300mbs up), so if you have a better bandwidth, maybe you could do this (and upload the srt file with it)

if not, let me know and i'll upload it once you've finalized the translation(s)

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:50 pm)

To Kladderadatsch and atomMan:

I received this message from YouTube user "Truth or Death":

+Sockpuppet2012 I only just now saw your message, thank you. I have made a version with the subtitles in the video file itself, which we will re-upload.

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 pm)

thanks - that makes it easy :)
i assume this is the correct channel...
https://www.youtube.com/user/blatantgenocide

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 7 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm)

atomMan said:

"i assume this is the correct channel...
https://www.youtube.com/user/blatantgenocide "

Yes, that's the correct channel.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”