A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Re: A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaus

Postby Webmaster » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:25 pm)

Kladderadatsch & everyone else:

I have made it possible to attach .srt files to forum posts. Try it and report back :D
Webmaster

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 6 months ago (Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:14 pm)

Thanks Webmaster. I'm going to try uploading an .srt file with this post.

Sorry about the delay in responding here, but in the meantime I've answered my own question about "burning in" subtitles. (For anyone who's curious, I got my information here: http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/3643 ... -VidCoder; and VidCoder itself is here: https://vidcoder.codeplex.com/. It works like a charm--as so often with these technical questions, it turns out that some clever person has figured it all out for us, the trick is just knowing where to find them.)

Anyway, I've re-upped the video to YouTube with permanent subtitles. If anyone wants to download it, or place it on non-YouTube platforms, now they can do so and the subtitles will come along for the ride.

p.s. I still haven't heard back from Frau Haverbeck. I'm not sure if she missed my email or if she's just busy, or what. But if she's got any changes she wants made to the script, I can always make a corrected (permanent) version later, and swap it with the one I uploaded today. For now, at any rate, this is my final version.
Attachments
Ursula Haverbeck 'Greatest Problem' Subtitles by Kladderadatsch.srt
(19.81 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 6 months ago (Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:47 pm)

Thank you, Kladderadatsch!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 am)

What are great lady!
Thanks so much for the English subtitles. Lets pray she gets the answers from the Authorities that she is asking for. She makes a very concise argument for them.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:42 am)

thanks Kladderadatsch!
much appreciated

maybe you might want to add a description on the YouTube page with a link to her site?

here's a direct link to d/l the video: http://tinyurl.com/lxlpucp
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:46 pm)

"One lie too many: A Holocaust-denier denounced the Central Council of Jews. Now she is threatened with legal consequences herself"

http://www.juedische-allgemeine.de/arti ... w/id/21285

The key passage:
Jetzt aber könnte ihre Anzeige Haverbeck selbst Ärger bereiten: Wie die Jüdische Allgemeine erfuhr, prüft die Staatsanwaltschaft Bielefeld gegenwärtig den Verdacht der Straftat der falschen Verdächtigung. Zugleich wird untersucht, ob Haverbeck dadurch, dass sie ihre Behauptungen ins Internet stellte, eine strafbare Handlung begangen hat.

Now, however, it may be that her denunciations have created troubles for Haverbeck herself: As "The Jewish Allgemeine" has learned, the state prosecutor's office in Bielefeld is currently weighing charges [against her] for the crime of false accusation. Simultaneously, it is being considered whether Haverbeck, by placing her claims on the Internet, has [also] engaged in punishable activity.

The second charge, while not identified, almost certainly is our old friend StGB 130, "Volksverhetzung."

So there you have it, hot off the press. Interesting, isn't it, that the first paper online to report this is the "Jüdische Allgemeine." Almost like they've got a friendly source in the prosecutor's office . . .

At any rate, the article still only says that the prosecutors are "weighing" charges, but it's pretty much inevitable that they're going to come. Sounds like the Jüdische Allgemeine is all choked up about it too.

Whatever happened to "Je suis Charlie"?

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 pm)

...the state prosecutor's office in Bielefeld is currently weighing charges [against her] for the crime of false accusation.

The positively vulgar irony here is not just "off the charts," but off the planet! :evil:

----------

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:43 pm)

Kladderadatsch wrote:Whatever happened to "Je suis Charlie"?

Charlie was electrocuted to death in the murder chambers of Belzec. Or steamed to death at Treblinka? I can't remember it anymore right now... :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm)

hermod said:

"Charlie was electrocuted to death in the murder chambers of Belzec. Or steamed to death at Treblinka? I can't remember it anymore right now... :roll:"

I think he was beaten to death with a pedal-driven brain-bashing machine.....but I'm more interested in what's happening to Ursula Haverbeck, the other "German Joan of Arc". :(

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 pm)

Steve F wrote:I think he was beaten to death with a pedal-driven brain-bashing machine...

At last a Nazi murder facility that makes sense...

..but I'm more interested in what's happening to Ursula Haverbeck, the other "German Joan of Arc". :(

So am I. I hope she won't get in trouble. My best wishes to her.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 5 months ago (Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm)

Another story trickles out. This today from the "Mindener Tageblatt":

Ermittlung gegen Holocaust-Leugnerin Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel

Die Vlothoerin Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel ist bereits mehrfach wegen Holocaust-Leugnung angeklagt und verurteilt worden. Das könnte der 86-Jährigen bald wieder drohen. Derzeit ermittelt der Staatsschutz in Bielefeld wegen Volksverhetzung und Veröffentlichung eines Internetvideos.

Investigation launched against Holocaust Denier Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel

Vlotho resident Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel has already been charged and convicted of Holocoast denial multiple times. That may be threatening the 86-year old again. The State Security office in Bielefeld is currently investigating [her] for popular incitement ["Volksverhetzung"] and the publication of an Internet video.

http://www.mt.de/lokales/minden/2031773 ... etzel.html

The article is behind a pay wall, but I don't suppose we'd learn much more from looking at it. Minden is just down the road from Vlotho, so this is still strictly at the local-news-in-local-paper level. But clearly more will be coming.

I suppose the local editors thought they could earn some brownie points by running the story today.

Happy Holocaust!

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 5 months ago (Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm)

Kladderadatsch said:

".....clearly more will be coming"

Now that Sylvia's five year ban from practicing law is over, I wonder if Ursula could get Sylvia to defend Her. :D

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:43 pm)

Ursula Haverbeck the Grande Dame of 'holocaust' Revisionism invites the Interior Minister of Saxony-Anhalt, to a meeting She is organizing for January 31st 2015, to discuss the subject: "Liberation from Auschwitz":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMfRkA ... 24572#t=11

Richard Edmonds and Ursula Haverbeck ask Vladimir Putin to reinvestigate the lies of the Soviet Commission in 1945, which formed the basis of the deceitful postwar histories of both the Katyn Massacre and the Auschwitz camp. Ursula Haverbeck points out that with mainstream historical authorities now accepting that Auschwitz was not the scene of the murder of millions of Jews in homicidal gas chambers, there is no established "scene of the crime". She has challenged official bodies including ministers of the various German states (Länder) to provide an answer – to define the scene of the crime. They have so far failed to do so, and she must therefore conclude that there is no substantiation to the official history of Auschwitz.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:49 am)

Her courageousness is commendable, but let's face it: it's not great revisionism, mixed with false information. These institutions didn't write back because, to paraphrase "no one knows where it happened." That's not good revisionism. They (the establishment) think it happened in the East at Auschwitz, Treblinka, by the einsatzgruppen, etc.

They didn't answer and thus they must not know. That's not good revisionism.

She's right about the holocaust being a myth, but for the very poor reason that no one answered her.

"There's no place where it took place" I mean that's a strong argument for the einsatzgruppen alleged killings. IE where are the burial pits.

"more than 2,000 trials a year, and that for more than 10 years, so you can imagine how many people have suffered for it."

There is no way there has been that many holocaust denial trials. Is there even 5 a year?

SOURCE: Minute 9:35 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... l=84924572

You need someone courageous and with personality, who also knows their stuff really well.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:36 am)

CCS is right. Of course we must both commend her courage and assert her right to challenge the "self-evidence" and to present her arguments free of the threat of punitive action, but to claim that the guardians of the official line have not set out where they believe the murders took place is simply wrong. Of course there are major differences between, say Hilberg and Dawidowicz, and they don't all insist on the full 6 million, but they do say clearly where they allege it happened: Auschwitz, the AR camps and in the occupied Soviet territories, and they did not take seriously the 4 million Auschwitz plaque or include it in their calculations.

Refusal to answer is not acknowledgement that they are wrong. It's just part of the standard strategy of ignoring "Holocaust Denial" and promoting the image that HD is something contemptible that should not be engaged with. That way, Revisionists arguments remain unheard by the general public, who continue to accept the schmalzy propaganda manipulations and the slur tactics of the Bernays PR operation.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”