Merry Christmas To All !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Merry Christmas To All !!

Postby Hannover » 4 years 10 months ago (Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:56 am)

Here here, best to all. I for one have a great Christmas eve & Christmas planned. Life is good.
I rejoice in the fact that right before my eyes one the world's greatest frauds is being taken down. Everyone here should be proud of being a part of that. In spite of desperate attempts to harm us and our families we are the future. We have truth on our side, and that is certainly a blessing.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:06 am)

I used to like Christmas years ago. But for a while now I have noticed the soul being ripped out of it and its meaning totally destroyed. I am aware this is by design of course and is all part of the liberal/Jewish war on culture and family. I went out of my way this year to put a Christmas tree up, just to piss them off.

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:51 pm)

From me and my family to You and all your Loved Ones we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:55 pm)

Turpitz wrote:I used to like Christmas years ago. But for a while now I have noticed the soul being ripped out of it and its meaning totally destroyed. I am aware this is by design of course and is all part of the liberal/Jewish war on culture and family. I went out of my way this year to put a Christmas tree up, just to piss them off.
Indeed, the other day I walked by a shop in a busy commercial area which had Merry Christmas festively painted on their windows. I stopped, went in, and thanked the owner. She responded happily; "A pleasure, we're getting a lot of people thanking us for that."

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:15 pm)

Merry Christmas to you guys. And all the best for 2015. :occasion9:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:21 pm)

Lifting a few Christmas cheers for this forum. Bottoms up and thank you.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:56 am)

To all the imprisoned Truth Seekers in Germany: Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein Besseres Neu Jahr. blacksmith

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 am)

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:36 pm)

WWII Europe: Buchenwald, Germany: Concentration Camps; "Man stands next to pile of dead bodies, Christmas wreaths in background"

http://research.archives.gov/description/195357
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:38 pm)

The Jewish Criterion, Volume 60, Issue 13, December 8th, 1922, page 33

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... -jews.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 pm)

On Christmas Eve 1938, a political prisoner named Foerster was hanged as a christmas Tree while all the other prisoners had to fall in and watch him for three hours.
- Andreas Pfaffenberger
- Prof. Noah Charney

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”