Oi! Goy....

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Oi! Goy....

Postby Turpitz » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:18 am)

Don't you forget Jewish (Khazar) suffering this Christmas. I wonder if this is to dominate and defile the Goy Christmas, or to gloss over the massive paedo rings that the BBC has been covering up, in its own septic ranks, and in Westminster. Strange name that, for a Jewish propaganda outlet: 'British Broadcasting Corporation'.

'The BBC’s director of television says he has “never felt so uncomfortable as a Jew in the UK,” following reports the level of anti-Semitic violence has risen over the past year. Danny Cohen was speaking at a conference in Jerusalem*.

Recent figures suggest incidents where Jews were targeted have reached an all-time high in Britain, and are on the rise across Europe.

“I’ve never felt so uncomfortable being a Jew in the UK as I’ve felt in the last 12 months. And it’s made me think about, you know, is it our long-term home, actually? Because you feel it. I’ve felt it in a way I’ve never felt before,” he said.

Cohen called the increased levels of violence “grim,” citing the attacks and murders which made headlines over the summer...'

http://rt.com/uk/217027-danny-cohen-ant ... sm-threat/

*Didn't that used to be part of Palestine? Forget Tel-aviv from now on.

blacksmith

Re: Oi! Goy....

Postby blacksmith » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:38 pm)

Danny Cohen, If you are so uncomfortable in Britain, why don't you quit your job and move to Israel?

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:33 pm)

When...ever...I mean EVER, is "anti-Semitism" NOT "rising" according to the self-appointed chosen? Seriously - I cannot recall one time in my life hearing it otherwise...and I'm a middle-aged man! And even IF one believes these perennial claims, how then can you not ask, why...why is there so much "anti-Semitism?" How can this ONE people generate so much rancor, so much animus, so much contempt and loathing? Common sense would tell anyone after a time...it's pretty much got to be YOU and something YOU are doing, wouldn't one think?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:37 pm)

A Jew is Director of BBC Television yet he claims rising 'antisemitism'. I get it, black is white, white is black, and truth is hate.

And then who is there with her tin cup in hand, but Vivian Wineman of the Board of Deputies of British Jews who stated to no surprise:
However we must not rest on our laurels. The Board, alongside other Jewish organizations, will continue to work together with government and others to combat this deeply concerning trend
Shekels, anyone?

While killing cannot be tolerated (and perhaps the murdered Jews were not murdered because they were Jews) it is normal and righteous that people protest against inherently racist & violent Zionism and the genocidal behavior of it's offspring, apartheid Israel. Zionists / Jewish supremacists need to look inward and accept the fact that their actions and behavior are seen as immoral, dangerous, and detestable. Essentially they are reaping what they have sown, in spite of their feigned innocence. And regardless of what they wish, they are not the center of the world.

Those like this Danny Cohen have certainly mastered the art of projecting their worst attributes onto others.

antisemite: any thought or person that a Jew doesn't like

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 6 years 2 months ago (Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:36 pm)

Turpitz wrote:Don't you forget Jewish (Khazar) suffering this Christmas. I wonder if this is to dominate and defile the Goy Christmas, or to gloss over the massive paedo rings that the BBC has been covering up, in its own septic ranks, and in Westminster. Strange name that, for a Jewish propaganda outlet: 'British Broadcasting Corporation'.

'The BBC’s director of television says he has “never felt so uncomfortable as a Jew in the UK,” following reports the level of anti-Semitic violence has risen over the past year. Danny Cohen was speaking at a conference in Jerusalem*.

Recent figures suggest incidents where Jews were targeted have reached an all-time high in Britain, and are on the rise across Europe.

“I’ve never felt so uncomfortable being a Jew in the UK as I’ve felt in the last 12 months. And it’s made me think about, you know, is it our long-term home, actually? Because you feel it. I’ve felt it in a way I’ve never felt before,” he said.

Cohen called the increased levels of violence “grim,” citing the attacks and murders which made headlines over the summer...'

http://rt.com/uk/217027-danny-cohen-ant ... sm-threat/

*Didn't that used to be part of Palestine? Forget Tel-aviv from now on.

Collective paranoia is one very important component of the Jewish identity. I say, "identity", since there are many people of Jewish extraction who have renounced this identity- Gilad Atzmon has some amazing material on this.

When you couple this identitarian paranoia with supremacist tribal narcissism, another component, you get a particularly obnoxious mixture. How many times have you heard a pro-Jewish apologist mention "Jews" and "Nobel Prize" in the same sentence?

Then you have the chronic desire of identitarian Jews ( both as individual, but more so as a collective) to seek the spotlight but avoid the mirror. No introspection, no self examination. Always the hero, always the victim. The bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral, so to speak.

Unfortunately, this constant attention hounding almost always results in a backlash, since it provokes precisely the inverse of what it intends- and nobody likes a bride at a funeral, or a corpse at a wedding.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”