Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French attack

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French atta

Postby Hektor » 4 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 pm)

Steve F wrote:hermod said:

"Holohoax promoters are not to be blamed if Goyim are too idiotic to see that the coexistence of "the Nazis destroyed all the physical and documentary evidence of their crimes" and "the Holocaust is the most documented event in history" is totally inconsistent and a blatant Chutzpah mockery"

Thank you, hermod; I've added that to my list of "comments" that I post on YouTube and other Forums.

It's brilliant and just needs to be rounded off with applicable sources for those statements. I hear them all the time, but would like to have a source of more weight that can be added to those statements.

Anyway. I was just wondering, Robert Faurisson was attacked several times and some of those attacks were severely. Just imagine he'd be killed in any of those attacks. Would those solidarising with Charlie Hebdo now, also put on stickers with "Je suis Robert"?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:54 pm)

Hektor said:

"It's brilliant and just needs to be rounded off with applicable sources for those statements. I hear them all the time, but would like to have a source of more weight that can be added to those statements"

Oh, I don't think it needs sources.
Most people have already heard both claims, and make both claims themselves.

I just think it is an eye-opener for those who are engaging in "Doublethink";
for those who are "able to believe twelve contradictory things before breakfast".

Anyway. I was just wondering, Robert Faurisson was attacked several times and some of those attacks were severely. Just imagine he'd be killed in any of those attacks. Would those solidarising with Charlie Hebdo now, also put on stickers with "Je suis Robert"?

No, they wouldn't give a crap about Robert Faurisson any more than Francois Duprat.
(see my post about Francois Duprat on page 6 of this thread)
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 am)

As mentioned before I was banned from commenting on the Daily Telegraph. I emailed them and complained, I asked for an explanation. Bless them they even bothered to reply;
Thank you for contacting us,

Our moderators have now permanently restricted your access for breaching our
mutually agreed terms of use.
We operate a company-wide policy not to enter into further discussions over
these decisions.

My response:
Thank you. So what you are saying is that your opinion is what has banned me with no recourse. Wow freedom of speech is obviously very high on your agenda.

The topic that I was commenting on was the holocaust. Whilst I don't deny the holocaust I do doubt the method of killing (gas chambers) and the numbers of dead. My comments were always reasonable, fair and polite. They were also backed up by facts and figures and not just opinions.

So now I get banned for expressing an opinion or two but the cunts who were supporting the holocaust claims on the comments section, with abuse of me and others and threats of violence were allowed to continue. I mean people like - son-of-casandra- a nasty piece of work if ever there was one.

I am not sure whether I should laugh or cry but one thing is for sure I am paying you £6 a month for the privilege of being gagged because your opinion, without fact, is valued over mine.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”