Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French attack

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French atta

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:58 pm)

From hermod's video:

Well knock me down with a feather. Look who they've got on speed dial to explain to us why "Freedom of expression is a fundamental right . . . but there are limits!"

Thanks for clearing that up for us, Sabrina.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:35 pm)

^

Wow...that is a shocker!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:42 pm)

Kladderadatsch wrote:Well knock me down with a feather. Look who they've got on speed dial to explain to us why "Freedom of expression is a fundamental right . . . but there are limits!"

Thanks for clearing that up for us, Sabrina.
As has been said about the supremacist Jew mindset:

They are the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral.

Us Us, Me Me!

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
Last edited by Hannover on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 pm)

On Tuesday the French prime minister called for severer punishments for the crime of Holocaust denial.

French PM in a moving speech against anti-Semitism

When the Jews of France are attacked, all of France is attacked, and so is the universal consciousness. We must never forget that," added Valles.

He also called the French courts to exercise the greatest intransigence towards comedians who he calls "hate preachers".

Because there is a "fundamental difference between freedom of impertinence and anti-Semitism, racism, the advocating of terrorism, and Holocaust denial, all of which are crimes and that the courts must punish with more severity."

Blasphemy, he added, "is not a crime and never will be."
http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/57535-150113-bodies-of-four-jews-slain-in-paris-attacks-arrive-to-israel-for-burial
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 pm)

No surprise from a French communist.

It's getting desperate in Tel Aviv.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:08 pm)

Just went live with this. I'm sorry I waited to translate it. I was going to earlier when it came out on the weekend, but the little mistake about the dates when "Charlie Hebdo" was not in print bothered me. On Vincent's channel the usual suspects were abusing him for it, and I let that discourage me. But so what, it's still an important video. I added a little note to cover the embarrassment, and on we go. The reality is, even if "Charlie Hebdo" wasn't around to defend Faurisson in 1989, it should have stuck up for him later. And for Vincent too. That's all that really matters: it's either freedom of speech for all, or don't come crying to me.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 pm)

http://takimag.com/article/hate_speech_ ... z3Or93DciK

David Cole's rant in TM. Still trying to repent.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:52 pm)

That's more great work. Well done Kladderadatsch.

On a French note. Do you happen to know who this guy is referring to?

In France, I spoke [on March 24, 2013] before a group of people whose former leader was actually brought up on charges for “denying the holocaust” because he pointed out the fact that French homosexuals were not deported en masse due to their sexual orientation. He went through a highly publicized trial that destroyed his career in the center-right political party, which banished him. Nobody was paying attention when the French court found him innocent and he was able to prove that the history he cited was correct.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/01/when_i_say_je_suis_charlie_its_not_kitsch.html#ixzz3OrA3xWK5
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 pm)

Thanks Black Rabbit.

Your French politician is Christian Vanneste. Mind you, I don't really know anything about him, I just tried googling "homosexuels negationniste" and his name popped up. But he's definitely the guy.

I don't have time to pursue it myself just now, but if you run this part (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian ... _en_France) of the French Wikipedia article through Google Translate, it should give you a pretty good idea of what the fuss was about.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:37 am)

But you see holocaust revisionism is only 'anti-semitic' in the eyes of the jews and zionist holohoax promoters. Most of us want a clean and honest historical investigation, we don't care what religion the victims of the holocaust were. If they were Catholic it would make not one iota of difference to most of us. They are twisting fair and open debate into an historic event of such claimed magnitude into the old routine of 'poor old us they are picking on us again'. It's a routine that I for one have never bought into.

Understand this Ms Goldman we don't care that you are you band of merry swindlers are jewish we only care that we are allowed to openly discuss an historical event called the holocaust. You care about making us suffer under 'anti semitic' law because you don't want free speech and the truth to come out solely because the results will make you the jews look very bad indeed.

It's like saying investigating the 911 events is islamaphobia or that looking at the myths around the JFK murder is anti American.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:45 am)

The Thought Police is on the move. Charlie Hebdo's racist anti-Muslim publications are not considered "hate speech", but anti-supremacist Jew establishment speech is.

See link below. The big push is on.

- Hannover

http://www.dw.de/france-arrests-dozens- ... a-18192422
excerpt:
France Arrests 54, Announces ‘Hate Speech’ Crackdown

Prosecutors in France have been instructed to stringently enforce laws against words or actions deemed to be racist, anti-Semitic or supportive of terrorism, the Ministry of Justice said in a statement. Penalties for violating such laws can reach up to five years in prison – up to seven years for inciting terrorism online.

The crackdown comes as copies of Charlie Hebdo's "survivors' edition," sold out within minutes at news stands across France despite an extended print run.
The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:58 am)

hermod wrote:Today's most moral standards come from the Holohoax. Our societies are founded on a trail of reductio ad hitlerum values which are based on historical lies. "Holocaust denial" amounts to a reset button. Few people can stand the collapse of their entire value system and ethical standards.

The non-belief in moon landings doesn't damage somebody's moral standards. That's easy. A little game without consequences.

That's argument by atrocity. Because X did Y, anything X stood for is morally bad.

Do they realize that egalitarians were the biggest mass murderers of them all?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 pm)

Hektor wrote:That's argument by atrocity. Because X did Y, anything X stood for is morally bad.

Trick used very often. Most of the time, coupled with historical lies and misrepresentations. A good example of this is Hitler's laws on gun ownership. Hitler softened the very restrictive laws of the Weimar Republic on that topic. But, as Nazi Germany's laws on gun ownership were still more restrictive than U.S. laws, Hitler is depicted as a gun grabber by U.S. pro-gun activists and any opponent promoting gun control is depicted as a future Holocaust perpetrator disarming people before slaughtering them. By using that trick, almost nobody supports gun control in America. Easy, isn't it?

Life in black and white is easier to understand than life in shades of gray. So average people prefer the over-simplistic distorted versions of events to the more realistic & complicated versions. If you want to be understood by most people, make your story simple and cartoonish. Make the bad guys very bad (or just turn your enemies into very bad guys) and the good guys very good. The farcical Holohoax narrative is the epitome of that.

Do they realize that egalitarians were the biggest mass murderers of them all?

They can't realize that. That would put them down. There is no place for egalitarian mass murders on their scale of evilness. Too disturbing...
Last edited by hermod on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 pm)

Since last week's nonsense and shootings in Paris I have taken the time to read and watch an awful lot of responses to the issue at hand and wade through all the conspiracy comments and thoughts that I have been able to find. Some of course are the usual bizarre variety, stating that in fact not one person was shot and killed etc. I don't buy that one though I am highly suspicious of the filmed shooting of the cop on the side street.

However I am inclining towards some involvement of Israel in all this. Maybe it is just a prod and a poke here and there and maybe it's far closer to the actual operation. I am thinking this way because Israel is really feeling the heat of late. Since the slaughter of innocents last summer they have had some serious, and correct abuse in all manner of media. One only needs to look at the facebook comments by the hundred that have been doing the rounds to get a feeling of world wide support for Palestine and against israel. After every massacre of Palestinians Israel and its founding history, the holocaust, gets a hammering and more people question the whole lot.

To use an old phrase from British politics 'it's a good day to bury bad news'. IOW let's make muslims the bad boys and we'll get seen in a better light or at the very least people won't concentrate on the holohoax theories. The problem is that we are in January, Holocaust Month, that wonderfully cold month in which to ram the holohoax down as many throats as possible. Thus the focus will quickly move from Muslim actions to Auschwitz and the usual claims of amazing survivors who swallowed this and that and God forbid went to the showers to get gassed only to find they were given a bar of Palmolive and treated to a hot shower!

Zionist holohaxers are like a dog with a bone, they simply cannot let go. They have had plenty of opportunities along the way to set the records straight and behave but it's not in their DNA to be honest. The game they play has one helluva downside if caught out...

And that is why they have gone into overdrive this week to promote free speech for one and all, especially if it ridicules Islam, but never allow free speech proper to get a foothold.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 4 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 pm)

FYI:
Upon casual observations it looks like our numbers are up since the Paris attacks. We'll be running a stats report for confirmation.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”