Yet another fake photo?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Yet another fake photo?

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:41 pm)

Caption: Deportation of Children

I am not sure if this has been posted before, I tried the search feature but didn't find anything... Did the Nazis put "yellow stars" on the BACKS of jews' clothes? Am I the only one who noticed how those children are not facing the camera, yet the jewish stars are noticeable? :?:

I zoomed it in to point out what I think are the "stars":

Another question that's not so relevant to this thread, but I thought I might ask here anyway:
Is this INSIDE or OUTSIDE the camp?

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:03 am)

:) There seems to be a star on the front of a coat on a little girl further up front in the line,(fourth chid back from the very front of the line),possibly because you can only see her front,so that is were the added star would have to be applied.Although it could be something else thats white.It's too small to tell.The child in the very back of the line seems to have a very small star on the back of his coat,although that's very small ,too.The ones with brighter colored coats don't seem to have any at all,at least not on their backs.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:00 am)

What about the ones I pointed out? I haven't heard of any jewish stars being put on their backs. Could it be that they just wanted people to be "sure" that it was a "true" picture? besides, I think most of the stars were on the left side, correct? The girl at the front of the line has it on the right side.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:52 am)

TruthSeeker wrote:What about the ones I pointed out? I haven't heard of any jewish stars being put on their backs. Could it be that they just wanted people to be "sure" that it was a "true" picture? besides, I think most of the stars were on the left side, correct? The girl at the front of the line has it on the right side.
:) I never realy took thought of this till you bought it up,but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing either moving pictures or photos of adults with stars on their backs.I'm not trying to put a damper on your theory here,cause I may well be wrong,but I'll check it out and get back.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:57 am)

:) I never realy took thought of this till you bought it up,but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing either moving pictures or photos of adults with stars on their backs.I'm not trying to put a damper on your theory here,cause I may well be wrong,but I'll check it out and get back.

Point taken. Hmm.. But moving pictures could be edited these days, can't they? :D

But if you have any other photos that show the star worn on the back or the right side, I'd like to see them. :D

And if they did indeed place the stars on their backs, what's the significance of that? To tell the truth, this is the first picture I've seen with stars on their backs. Does anyone know what the significance of it might've been, if it really is true? I'm interested, because so far, I am doubtful that this picture is genuine..

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:18 am)

:) I've been on line desperately trying to find photos,but to no avail.However,I do seem to remember some moving footage,but it was from a hollywood movie like Schindler's list or the pianist(wich doesn't realy count).I'll keep trying and get back if I have something.Although with the amount of faked photos that have already been produced,I don't doubt it.This could be a photo of anything,they don't even have to be Jewish children.The stars almost look scratched in.Look at the tall woman in the left of the photo.The star looks a little too obvious to me.
Last edited by code yellow on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:21 am)

A quick search yielded this:

To make sure that Jews could be easily noticed, some local authorities added additional stars to be worn on the back and even on one knee.

Of course, this could be just a fabricated version of

In France, local variations of the badge continued until Louis IX decreed in 1269 that "both men and women were to wear badges on the outer garment, both front and back, round pieces of yellow felt or linen, a palm long and four fingers wide."

http://history1900s.about.com/library/h ... 031298.htm

Simon "we fake photos" Wiesenthal Centre says:
BADGE, JEWISH: A label Jews were forced to wear in Nazi Germany to identify, shame and separate them from other people. Most countries controlled by Germany gradually forced their Jews to wear a "Jewish badge". Usually a yellow or white six-pointed Jewish star, the badge had to be worn on the chest, back or arm.

http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/pages/t034/t03499.html

Yet nowhere does it show a picture of a jewish star worn on the back, not even on that Wiesenthal page..

Also, does anyone know if there were "dark coloured" badges? The only ones I've seen are yellow (or bright coloured), yet:

Am I WAY OUT of line here and haven't seen many pics? In most/all(?) of the pics, the stars are not visible on bright coloured clothing...

And what about this:

and what about the star on this lady's back, the shades of the star aren't very convincing (unless I'm just paranoid, in which case, excuse my paranoia):

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”