I am Horst Mahler

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

I am Horst Mahler

Postby phdnm » 5 years 5 months ago (Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:52 am)

I am Horst Mahler

In nine days, on January 23rd, the famous German nationalist lawyer Horst Mahler "will" "celebrate" in prison its 79th birthday.

Horst Mahler is imprisoned for four years on the occasion of a global condemnation to twelve years of imprisonment, only for his opinions, to have demanded the freedom and the independence for his country, Germany.

We can write him, in German or in English at the following address:

Horst Mahler
JVA Brandenburg / Havel
Anton-Saefkow-Allee 22c
D-14772 Brandenburg/Havel
(Germany)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: I am Horst Mahler

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:10 am)

One of the most interesting people in holocaust denial. His background is fascinating.

The details of what happened to get him in jail is murky to me. I know he did a nazi salute to a German Jewish journalist, though he said he did it as a joke, but I also heard he uploaded revisionist material. Video? Does anyone know?

georgesmiley

Postby georgesmiley » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:48 am)

He was interviewed by Michael Friedmann and I will post an english translation of that interview

https://shoabloger.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/michael-friedman-interviews-horst-mahler-full-text/

The two are very combative. Mahler gives no ground. It was at the beginning of this interview that Mahler greeted Friedmann with "Heil Hitler" leading to Friedmann's making an official complaint.

edit - just converted this to a word document and its nearly 200 pages - so its a long read

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 am)

Here under is an appropriate illustration for a postcard to Horst Malher:

Mr Malher would probably be happy to see that Angela Merkel is at the forefront of the struggle for freedom of speech. A good laugh should improve his mood... :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 5 months ago (Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 am)

Ah, that photo:

was also used to deceive public.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 am)

georgesmiley wrote:He was interviewed by Michael Friedmann and I will post an english translation of that interview

https://shoabloger.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/michael-friedman-interviews-horst-mahler-full-text/

The two are very combative. Mahler gives no ground. It was at the beginning of this interview that Mahler greeted Friedmann with "Heil Hitler" leading to Friedmann's making an official complaint.

This link is now dead.

I googled a little and find an interview a Horst Mahler interview by Michel Friedman (former Head of 'Organized Jewry' in Germany, i.e. Zentralrats der Juden), published in November 2007, at Archive.org (apparently a scanned copy converted to text by machine).

Background: By late 2007, storm clouds were gathering as the state apparatus wanted to make an example of Mahler. Mahler's trials in 2008 and 2009 led to the politically necessary convictions. This was part of their on-again-off-again suppression efforts against the "Far Right," and Holocaust Enforcement efforts.

• April 28, 2008: Mahler sentenced to 10-months jail-time for Volksverhetzung apparently in relation to his ironic 'Heil Hitler' in the interview from some months earlier.
  • February 25, 2009: Convicted again for Holocaust Denial. Six years jail-time.
  • March 11, 2009: Convicted again. Multiple counts of Volksverhetzung and Holocaust Denial. Sentence: Five years, two months.
  • Total sentence, cumulative: Twelve years. (Thus an original release date in year 2020).

Here is the first exchange of the late 2007 interview:
HORST MAHLER
Heil Hitler, Herr Friedman.

MICHEL FRIEDMAN
Wie geht es Ihnen?

H.M.
Mir geht es gut. Das sehen Sie vielleicht.

M.F.
Wann müssen Sie wieder in den Knast?

H.M.
Wann ich wieder muss, weiss ich noch nicht, steht noch nicht fest. Im Augenblick ist erst mal alles offen.

M.F.
Wie war das denn so fur Sie im Gefangnis?

H.M.
Ach wissen Sie, das ist eine Zeit, wo man Dinge tun kann, zu denen man sonst nicht mehr kommt. Das ist sehr nutzlich.

M.F.
So gesehen haben Sie eigentlich eine Sehnsucht, da noch mal hinzukommen? Da können Sie richtig produktiv sein.

H.M.
Also, ich habe andere Sehnsüchte, insofern liegen Sie da mit Ihren Erwartungen etwas falsch.

My translation:
HORST MAHLER
Heil Hitler, Mr. Friedman.

MICHEL FRIEDMAN
How are you?

H.M.
I'm doing well. Maybe you can see it.

M.F.
When are you going to have to go back to prison?

H.M.
I don't know yet when I'll have to go back. It's not determined yet. At the moment, everything is still up in the air.

M.F.
How was it for you, then, being in prison?

H.M.
Oh, you know, it's a time when a man can do things, with no distractions around. It's very useful.

M.F.
It seems that you have a desire to go back. You can be really productive in there.

H.M.
Well, now, my desires are otherwise. Your expectation here is wrong.

[Continued]

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”