No Jews in Auschwitz for the first 2 years

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
adtc

No Jews in Auschwitz for the first 2 years

Postby adtc » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:18 pm)

This post should probably belong to the "First Auschwitz inmate dies at 88" topic, but that one became cluttered, and so I start a new one.
There is a brilliant Polish-American film producer Edward Maciejczyk. In the late 90's he produced several films about Polish-Jewish relations, both in US and in Poland. In one of his films he shows a former Auschwitz inmate, an ethnic Pole, who was there very early since the creation of the camp; he states categorically that THERE WERE NO JEWS IN AUSCHWITZ for the first two years. This statement is confirmed by another former inmate, also in that film.
I do not speak Polish, I had to watch that film with a Polish friend, who was doing synchronous translation, to the best of his abilities, but I had no doubts in the truth of that statement. The film was made by the Chicago-based Association "STOP". Polish texts of Maciejczyk's movies are posted on Internet. Again, it is of little use to those who does not speak the language, but it is still a pretty devastating blow to the promoters of the mass extermination hoax.
adtc

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:21 am)

:lol: Maybe the Nazis needed more time to dig the fire pits.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”