Andrew Mathis on Dachau, Majdanek, Auschwitz, Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Andrew Mathis on Dachau, Majdanek, Auschwitz, Treblinka

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:58 am)

Moderator wrote:BTW everyone; Andrew Mathis is now and has been registered as Thames Darwin, FWIW.
He is free to post.
Thanks, M1

Apparently his post above was deleted, because it contained insults, threats and nothing of value.

I'd not delete that, but let the believer rather expose himself. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, don't we have testimony for homicidal gassings in Dachau (as mentioned I think) i.e the affidavit of Dr. Blaha:
COL. POKROVSKY: How many, according to your own observations, went through this camp of extermination, Dachau; how many internees came originally from the U.S.S.R., how many passed through the camp?

BLAHA: I cannot state that exactly, only approximately. First, after November 1941, there were exclusively Russian prisoners of war in uniform. They had separate camps and were- liquidated within a few months. In the summer of 1942, those who remained of these - I believe there were 12,000 prisoners of war - were transported to Mauthausen; and, as I learned from the people who came from Mauthausen to Dachau, they were liquidated in gas chambers.

Then, after the Russian prisoners of war, Russian children were brought to Dachau. There were, I believe, 2,000 boys, 6 to 17 years old. They were kept in one or two special blocks. They were assigned to particularly brutal people, the "greens," who beat them at every step. These young boys also...

"12. Many executions by gas or shooting or injections took place right in the camp. The gas chamber was completed in 1944, and I was called by Dr. Rascher to examine the first victims. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber there were three still alive, and the remainder appeared to be dead. Their eyes were red, and their faces were swollen. Many prisoners were later killed in this way. Afterwards they were removed to the crematorium where I had to examine their teeth for gold. Teeth containing gold were extracted. Many prisoners who were sick were killed by injections while in the hospital. Some prisoners killed in the hospital came through to the autopsy room with no name or number on the tag which was usually tied to their big toe. Instead the tag said 'Do not dissect'. I performed autopsies on some of these and found that they were perfectly healthy but had died from injections. Sometimes prisoners were killed only because they had dysentery or vomited and gave the nurses too much trouble. Mental patients were liquidated by being led to the gas chamber and injected there or shot. Shooting was a common method of execution. Prisoners could be shot just outside the crematorium and carried in. I have seen people pushed into the ovens while they were still breathing and making sounds, although if they were too much alive they were usually hit on the head first.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/01-11-46.asp

So there is testimony, but the mock up is clearly a fake. If that's possible in Dachau, which was under American occupation, wouldn't it be possible the Soviets faked them too and lied about it?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 am)

Rabbit:
Csatary claims the Americans built the large crematorium (Barrack X) in the 1960s, i.e. this building, pictured here in January 1946, which features in hundreds of photographs and pieces of film footage from 1945:
His claim is beneath contempt. The opinion of anyone who doesn't immediately see is worth nothing.
Your childish comment aside, maybe I missed something, but Csatary said nothing of the barracks X crematorium. He mentioned a later constructed crematorium "with 4 sliding doors" which I cannot see on barrack X.

and then:
Photographs supporting the claim that the US Army faked the "crematorium" installation at Dachau for an International Dachau Committee.
WE have now (Saturday, August 7, 1999) received (in an envelope mailed from an American town known to us on August 2) the photographs referred to: eight are typical GI snapshots in black and white, showing US troop movements in and around the Dachau camp, 155 mm howitzers of the 2nd Howitzer Battalion / 345th Field Artillery leaving the camp for maneuvers in 1964, the main building and entrance, the former front entrance to the Dachau prison camp -- now with a sign reading: "Southern Area Command stockade" -- a guard tower looking south near the main entrance, the fence, moat, and gun tower looking south.
caption: The above picture is a picture postcard titled in four languages "furnaces in the new crematorium", issued by the Comité International de Dachau. Our US Army source has annotated this postcard: "This building was erected in '63-64, others added later including memorial tower."

source: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Dachau/D ... 0799b.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:17 am)

Stephen Pinter was mentioned above. I was always skeptical about Stephen Pinter and Warwick Hester. Aren't they of the same kind as the Lachout document ?
Bettina Stangneth (exterminationist) writes in her book Eichmann Before Jerusalem: The Unexamined Life of a Mass Murderer (Knopf Doubleday, 2014) :
"Would it surprise anyone to learn that there never was an American prosecutor named Stephen F. Pinter ?"

This passage can be read on Google Books :
https://books.google.be/books?id=QR1mAw ... th&f=false

To your knowledge, are there good reasons to think that there really existed an American prosecutor named Stephen F. Pinter who wrote the "revisionist" letters attributed to him ?
R.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 am)

To your knowledge, are there good reasons to think that there really existed an American prosecutor named Stephen F. Pinter who wrote the "revisionist" letters attributed to him ?
R.
That's nonsense.

Here are direct citations concerning Pinter.

[PDF]The U.S. War Crimes Tribunals at the Former Dachau
http://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi ... ntext=bjil
Certification of Stephan F.Pinter,
Prosecutor (June 10, 1947) ...
and:
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... ionist.php

In June 1959 the Catholic American Sunday paper Our Sunday Visitor printed a letter to the editor that has gained a certain celebrity within the revisionist community. The reason was not only its content, but also the authority of the writer concerning his subject. The letter dealt with a sensitive item, the existence of homicidal gas chambers in the German concentration camps. The author of the letter was a certain Stephen F. Pinter, Attorney at Law in St. Louis, Missouri. After the end of the war Pinter had served as an Attorney for the U.S. War Department within the U.S. War Crimes Program. Through his letter a competent witness of the Allied side had appeared—someone who must have known details about the existence of gas chambers. Therefore, the most important statement of Pinter´s letter, that there were no gas chambers in the camps he had visited, is of considerable value.
- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

Postby Moderator » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:25 am)

Hektor:
Moderator wrote:BTW everyone; Andrew Mathis is now and has been registered as Thames Darwin, FWIW.
He is free to post.
Thanks, M1

Hektor wrote: Apparently his post above was deleted, because it contained insults, threats and nothing of value.

I'd not delete that, but let the believer rather expose himself. But that's just my opinion.
I agree, our beloved webmaster in my absence deleted it and forwarded the text to me in a PM, here it is, for Hannover:
Hey, Nancy:
Rather than pick up my old debates and recruit your little pals to help you, why not man up for once in your miserable life and debate me? Here's where:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... mindex.php
But no, that would require testosterone, wouldn't it?
:roll: As if "testosterone" or a one on one match-up matters, it supposed to be about the facts from whomever.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:59 am)

Hannover wrote:
R.
The onus is upon you to show otherwise.

Well, Bettina Stangneth says categorically that there were never an American prosecutor Stephen Pinter. It would be interesting to know how she can be so categorical. It would also be interesting to read the whole letter of the old Pinter to Robert J. Miller and to know if the declarations made by Pinter in this letter about his employment as “Lawyer for war criminal trials” are confirmed by official files. Then Bettina Stangneth would be proved wrong.
R.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:16 am)

Reviso wrote:
Hannover wrote:
R.
The onus is upon you to show otherwise.

Well, Bettina Stangneth says categorically that there were never an American prosecutor Stephen Pinter. It would be interesting to know how she can be so categorical. It would also be interesting to read the whole letter of the old Pinter to Robert J. Miller and to know if the declarations made by Pinter in this letter about his employment as “Lawyer for war criminal trials” are confirmed by official files. Then Bettina Stangneth would be proved wrong.
R.
Stangneth is a woman who promotes the lies of the '6M & gas chamber', do you really expect her to have ethics?
She's not speaking "categorically". She is weaseling her words: "Would it surprise anyone to learn that there never was an American prosecutor named Stephen F. Pinter?" Not the same as saying 'there was no Stephen F. Pinter'.
And I seriously doubt if the Berkeley Journal of International Law would contrive a Stephen F. Pinter.
- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:28 am)

Moderator wrote:Hektor:
He is free to post.
Thanks, M1

Hektor wrote: Apparently his post above was deleted, because it contained insults, threats and nothing of value.

I agree, our beloved webmaster in my absence deleted it and forwarded the text to me in a PM, here it is, for Hannover:
Hey, Nancy:
Rather than pick up my old debates and recruit your little pals to help you, why not man up for once in your miserable life and debate me? Here's where:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... mindex.php
But no, that would require testosterone, wouldn't it?
:roll: As if "testosterone" or a one on one match-up matters, it supposed to be about the facts from whomever.
M1
Oh man, Mathis needs to put the cork in the bottle. He's talking like some wannabe macho lumberjack rather than bringing any facts to the table. His obsession with me, or perhaps unrequited love of me, is really creepy. I completely own this sorry little man.
Nonetheless, his arguments about the 'holocaust' have been demolished and that's all that matters. And he's the best they have.

- Hannover

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:31 am)

Hannover wrote:Stangneth is(...) not speaking "categorically". She is weaseling her words: "Would it surprise anyone to learn that there never was an American prosecutor named Stephen F. Pinter?" Not the same as saying 'there was no Stephen F. Pinter'.

You are right. I had read her a bit naïvely.

And I seriously doubt if the Berkeley Journal of International Law would contrive a Stephen F. Pinter.

Very interesting. If a courageous revisionist (I'm not...) could challenge Bettina Stangneth with this, it would be fine.
Thanks for this !
R.
P.S. It seems to me that you had not quoted the Berkeley Journal in the original form of your first reply.
R.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 am)

Reviso:
P.S. It seems to me that you had not quoted the Berkeley Journal in the original form of your first reply.
But I did, please review and see the .pdf link.
The U.S. War Crimes Tribunals at the Former Dachau ... is in that journal, v. 24, issue 2, open the .pdf.

- Hannover

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am)

OK, and I think it is a perfect rebuttal of Sangneth's claims. The aim of my postscript was only to explain why I had not reacted about the Berkeley Journal in my reply to your first reply. It seems to me that you only mentioned the Berkeley Journal in a later edit, which I had no seen when I replied. No big deal.
R.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:48 am)

I really don't understand Johnny Mathis because he seems to have gone off tune rather.

If manning up is required to debate him at internationplonkersceptics.fnah then perhaps even more manning up is required here. After all at the aforementioned web location he can shout scream and threaten, to satisfy his urges whereas here he needs to be backed with facts and not fake hard man attitude.

He's obviously lacking in something, balls maybe?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:59 pm)

Hannover wrote:Rabbit:
Csatary claims the Americans built the large crematorium (Barrack X) in the 1960s, i.e. this building, pictured here in January 1946, which features in hundreds of photographs and pieces of film footage from 1945:
His claim is beneath contempt. The opinion of anyone who doesn't immediately see is worth nothing.
Your childish comment aside, maybe I missed something, but Csatary said nothing of the barracks X crematorium. He mentioned a later constructed crematorium "with 4 sliding doors" which I cannot see on barrack X.

and then:
Photographs supporting the claim that the US Army faked the "crematorium" installation at Dachau for an International Dachau Committee.
WE have now (Saturday, August 7, 1999) received (in an envelope mailed from an American town known to us on August 2) the photographs referred to: eight are typical GI snapshots in black and white, showing US troop movements in and around the Dachau camp, 155 mm howitzers of the 2nd Howitzer Battalion / 345th Field Artillery leaving the camp for maneuvers in 1964, the main building and entrance, the former front entrance to the Dachau prison camp -- now with a sign reading: "Southern Area Command stockade" -- a guard tower looking south near the main entrance, the fence, moat, and gun tower looking south.
caption: The above picture is a picture postcard titled in four languages "furnaces in the new crematorium", issued by the Comité International de Dachau. Our US Army source has annotated this postcard: "This building was erected in '63-64, others added later including memorial tower."

source: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Dachau/D ... 0799b.html

- Hannover

What about these photos that are supposed to be from mid forties?

http://collections.yadvashem.org/photos ... 01257.html

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.ph ... diaId=4043

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:18 pm)

Werd:
That's assuming it's the same room as the photo on Irving's site, which it certainly looks like. So, it appears that Irving has a miscaptioned photo per the crematorium. I won't go into Irving here. I'll scratch that minor point about Dachau.

I'm still curious about the other part of the caption "others added later including memorial tower." Probably better for another thread.

Of course, the point of my OP was that Mathis falsely claims there was a 'gas chamber' at Dachau, among other places. No mention about cremation facilities at Dachau, which is a given and not debated.

Thanks.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 pm)

Andrew Mathis/Thames Darwin said:
[on Dachau] .... by the time Dachau was liberated, the Soviets had already found a

gas chamber at Majdanek that was still intact, as well as the remains of several

more at Auschwitz. They’d found mass graves at Treblinka as well. So it wasn’t a

huge stretch to think the gas chamber at Dachau had been used, even though it

hadn’t.
The thread below goes into great detail about the alleged gassings at Auschwitz. So why doesn't Andy Mathis/Thames Darwin attempt to refute the positions taken?
Oh, I forgot, this thread contains science and rational thought.
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”