Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:11 am)

There is no more simple way to say it, laws against "denial" are proof that the 'holocaust' storyline is false, that Revisionist research is right.

The reason for laws which ban scrutiny of the 'holocaust' storyline is simple, the narrative cannot withstand examination.
No other alleged historical event is quarantined from research and discussion. We now know why. After all, we were once Believers.

The pathetic claims of "antisemitism", "incitement to violence", "incitement to racism and discrimination", etc. are empty excuses for defending the indefensible.

So called "antisemitism" is nothing more than pro-Jewish bias which says Jews cannot be criticized for anything.

It's not Revisionists who are violent, it is those who oppose open discussion that are violent.

There is nothing about Revisionist research which can be shown to discriminate against anyone.
This is particularly ironic in that very real discrimination against those who hold views that are contrary to those that have a vested interest in maintaining a biased narrative is the norm.
In fact, the false 'holocaust' storyline is nothing but a massive discriminatory and racist attack against Germans, Europeans, and gentiles in general.

The bottom line is that those who profit immensely from the impossible narrative are becoming increasingly desperate in protecting their privileged, elitist status. Knowledge of Revisionist research is spreading rapidly. People are now applying logic, rational thought, and science to claims which are simply laughable and can only be defended by force of arms and coercion.
Only lies need the protection of government, truth can stand on it's own.

- Thomas Jefferson
The time for truth has come.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby borjastick » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 am)

Hannover, I completely agree, for what is the holocaust without its very biased and unfair protection?

In fact without the holocaust where would jews and judaism be? They certainly wouldn't not be in Israel and enjoying protected status while they procreate amongst themselves and spread hatred towards those around them.

They would be in among the rest of us slowly diluting their race and religion as they enjoy the benefits of a fair and reasonable society.

It was once said that two hundred years ago the jews and their religion had all but died out but the holocaust re-invented them and offered an identity and purpose.

It's just a pity they have squandered the chance to be a great people, by living off lies and deceit backed up by aggression and deceit.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3438
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:04 pm)

Violent suppression of any criticism or scrutiny of a thesis, makes that thesis unscientific.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1512
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm)

Hektor said:

"Violent suppression of any criticism or scrutiny of a thesis, makes that thesis unscientific"

Yes, Hektor, but the 'holocaust' is different; in the case of the 'holocaust', it means that it is "obviously true", and "common knowledge".
It is above and beyond, and not contaminated by Science and Reason.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:20 pm)

Hannover wrote:There is no more simple way to say it, laws against "denial" are proof that the 'holocaust' storyline is false, that Revisionist research is right.

The reason for laws which ban scrutiny of the 'holocaust' storyline is simple, the narrative cannot withstand examination.
No other alleged historical event is quarantined from research and discussion. We now know why. After all, we were once Believers.

The pathetic claims of "antisemitism", "incitement to violence", "incitement to racism and discrimination", etc. are empty excuses for defending the indefensible.

So called "antisemitism" is nothing more than pro-Jewish bias which says Jews cannot be criticized for anything.

It's not Revisionists who are violent, it is those who oppose open discussion that are violent.

There is nothing about Revisionist research which can be shown to discriminate against anyone.
This is particularly ironic in that very real discrimination against those who hold views that are contrary to those that have a vested interest in maintaining a biased narrative is the norm.
In fact, the false 'holocaust' storyline is nothing but a massive discriminatory and racist attack against Germans, Europeans, and gentiles in general.

The bottom line is that those who profit immensely from the impossible narrative are becoming increasingly desperate in protecting their privileged, elitist status. Knowledge of Revisionist research is spreading rapidly. People are now applying logic, rational thought, and science to claims which are simply laughable and can only be defended by force of arms and coercion.
Only lies need the protection of government, truth can stand on it's own.

- Thomas Jefferson
The time for truth has come.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.



The old definition of "antisemitism": Animosity towards the Jews, considered as a race or ethnic group, as opposed to the Jews as a religious group.

The new definition of "antisemitism": Insufficient servility and sycophancy to "the Jews" as a race, a religion, an ethnic group or however their leaders wish to define them on any given day.

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 pm)

Steve F wrote:Hektor said:

"Violent suppression of any criticism or scrutiny of a thesis, makes that thesis unscientific"

Yes, Hektor, but the 'holocaust' is different; in the case of the 'holocaust', it means that it is "obviously true", and "common knowledge".
It is above and beyond, and not contaminated by Science and Reason.


In other words it is, almost by definition (and as has been observed by Revisionists for ages), a religion, to be taken and accepted as the "high priests" present it. All scrutiny or criticism is, of course, heresy!

Curiously though, it is these very laws that probably sealed the deal on "holocaust" skepticism for many of us. I recall plainly how knowledge of these laws quickly removed all doubts I still had years ago - and this was well before I had read and closely studied the matter in the years following. Any thinking person would...or should, immediately conclude that someone is hiding something, when it becomes a crime to ask a historical question, and when allegedly historical details are made sacrosanct.


----------

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3438
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:....
In other words it is, almost by definition (and as has been observed by Revisionists for ages), a religion, to be taken and accepted as the "high priests" present it. All scrutiny or criticism is, of course, heresy!

Curiously though, it is these very laws that probably sealed the deal on "holocaust" skepticism for many of us. I recall plainly how knowledge of these laws quickly removed all doubts I still had years ago - and this was well before I had read and closely studied the matter in the years following. Any thinking person would...or should, immediately conclude that someone is hiding something, when it becomes a crime to ask a historical question, and when allegedly historical details are made sacrosanct.

My point was merely that since it isn't falsifiable, due to legal reasons and threat of violence, one can't claim the Holocaust to be a scientific hypothesis.
That alone doesn't prove, yet, but it's for sure not contradicting the category. The religious nature of the Holocaust derives from several more common behaviors. The hysterical defense brought in by it's believers, the existence of temple's, saints, prophets and it's nature as a justification myth. Of course the violence against opposition and critics sprouts from the hysterical defense and being a justification myth necessary for the very world view of it's followers.

Actually I'd go further then calling the Holocaust a religion, since it has the very nature of a thought reform cult and ideological totalism. Test it for yourself to see, if it fits Lifton's model:
Dr. Robert J. Lifton's Eight Criteria for Thought Reform

1. Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large.
2. Mystical Manipulation. There is manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority or spiritual advancement or some special gift or talent that will then allow the leader to reinterpret events, scripture, and experiences as he or she wishes.
3. Demand for Purity. The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. The induction of guilt and/or shame is a powerful control device used here.
4. Cult of Confession. Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.
5. Sacred Science. The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. Truth is not to be found outside the group. The leader, as the spokesperson for God or for all humanity, is likewise above criticism.
6. Loading the Language. The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. This jargon consists of thought-terminating clichés, which serve to alter members' thought processes to conform to the group's way of thinking.
7. Doctrine over person. Member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.
8. Dispensing of existence. The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. This is usually not literal but means that those in the outside world are not saved, unenlightened, unconscious and they must be converted to the group's ideology. If they do not join the group or are critical of the group, then they must be rejected by the members. Thus, the outside world loses all credibility. In conjunction, should any member leave the group, he or she must be rejected also. (Lifton, 1989)
http://www.csj.org/studyindex/studymind ... lifton.htm
(This summary on the key points is similar: http://changingminds.org/techniques/con ... reform.htm)
This become even more apparent, when one reads Lifton's book on this (from page 419 onward) :
https://archive.org/details/ThoughtRefo ... OfTotalism

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:07 am)

^
Yes, that fits quite well!

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 am)

Hannover wrote:There is no more simple way to say it, laws against "denial" are proof that the 'holocaust' storyline is false, that Revisionist research is right.

The reason for laws which ban scrutiny of the 'holocaust' storyline is simple, the narrative cannot withstand examination.
No other alleged historical event is quarantined from research and discussion. We now know why. After all, we were once Believers.

The pathetic claims of "antisemitism", "incitement to violence", "incitement to racism and discrimination", etc. are empty excuses for defending the indefensible.

So called "antisemitism" is nothing more than pro-Jewish bias which says Jews cannot be criticized for anything.

It's not Revisionists who are violent, it is those who oppose open discussion that are violent.

There is nothing about Revisionist research which can be shown to discriminate against anyone.
This is particularly ironic in that very real discrimination against those who hold views that are contrary to those that have a vested interest in maintaining a biased narrative is the norm.
In fact, the false 'holocaust' storyline is nothing but a massive discriminatory and racist attack against Germans, Europeans, and gentiles in general.

The bottom line is that those who profit immensely from the impossible narrative are becoming increasingly desperate in protecting their privileged, elitist status. Knowledge of Revisionist research is spreading rapidly. People are now applying logic, rational thought, and science to claims which are simply laughable and can only be defended by force of arms and coercion.
Only lies need the protection of government, truth can stand on it's own.

- Thomas Jefferson
The time for truth has come.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.


Laws against denying the Holocaust are only in a few European countries, and even in some of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not just the Holocaust.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:13 am)

Laza B. said:
Laws against denying the Holocaust are only in a few European countries, and even in some of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not just the Holocaust.

A few? How about seventeen so far with Italy's decision pending?

And no, it's not universal that other alleged "genocides" are included. In fact, French courts just recently tossed out inclusion of the alleged Armenian "genocide".

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3438
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:27 am)

LazaB wrote:...
Laws against denying the Holocaust are only in a few European countries, and even in some of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not just the Holocaust.
Yip, and those "few" countries are the most relevant for the subject, right?
And then you're from "few" to "some". Now that's some funny growth there. The German penal code makes it clear that their legislation exclusively deals with accusations against German people for that period. You can deny genocidal bombing or any other killing of Germans and Stalinist crimes for example. So your point is?

Why bother what people say about alleged genocides anyway?

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:43 am)

Hannover wrote:Laza B. said:
Laws against denying the Holocaust are only in a few European countries, and even in some of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not just the Holocaust.

A few? How about seventeen so far with Italy's decision pending?

And no, it's not universal that other alleged "genocides" are included. In fact, French courts just recently tossed out inclusion of the alleged Armenian "genocide".

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.


So 17 out of 50 countries, minority, and i never said that it is universal that other genocides are included. But i agree that goes totally against free speech and it is wrong.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:51 am)

Laza B:
So 17 out of 50 countries, minority, and i never said that it is universal that other genocides are included. But i agree that goes totally against free speech and it is wrong.

You said "a few", 17 is a not a "few". Now you want to change it to "minority".

And those 17 are generally the biggest and most influential by far. The question remains what are they trying to hide? Hence the mere fact they any of them would have such laws is proof the the 'holocaust' storyline is impossible as alleged and it's must be protected from free speech, free inquiry, and scientific & rational examination.

You certainly did say universal and appeared to be shielding anti free speech laws about the impossible 'holocaust' when you said:
Laws against denying the Holocaust are only in a few European countries, and even in some of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not just the Holocaust.


I'm glad you now see the light.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:55 am)

I never said that it was universal, i said that in SOME of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not in all.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am)

I never said that it was universal, i said that in SOME of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not in all.


Agreed, I will give you that one.

But then why is free speech banned in those 17 countries?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daniel Briske, MSN [Bot] and 5 guests