Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Laws Against "denial" Are Proof That We Are Right

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 am)

LazaB wrote:...
So 17 out of 50 countries, minority, and i never said that it is universal that other genocides are included. But i agree that goes totally against free speech and it is wrong.

Countries not included into the 17 also assist in the persecution of Holocaust Revisionists, if they are asked to do so. So you aren't safe just because you aren't outside those countries.

Anyway, I think you're comparing Oranges and Apples here. How relevant is each of those countries? Countries most relevant to the Holocaust narrative are: Germany, Austria, Poland. What's the "legal" situation there?

I think you are just peddling "rational" wiki's argument that isn't even one:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_co ... l_is_legal

They even don't have their facts straight. They assume just because they don't know about such legislation in other countries that it doesn't exist. Hell, most countries even don't have "rule of law" and would jail you for anything, if they wanted to.

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:20 pm)

Hannover wrote:
I never said that it was universal, i said that in SOME of those countries it is illegal to deny any genocide, not in all.

Agreed, I will give you that one.

But then why is free speech banned in those 17 countries?

- Hannover

Because they are idiots.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 pm)

Hannover said:

"But then why is free speech banned in those 17 countries?"

LazaB said:

"Because they are idiots"

No, it's not because hey are idiots; it's because they are smart!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:27 pm)

Steve F wrote:Hannover said:

"But then why is free speech banned in those 17 countries?"

LazaB said:

"Because they are idiots"

No, it's not because hey are idiots; it's because they are smart!

No, those laws feed people who deny the Holocaust, it is gives them arguments for their positions, even though anybody can debate about these subjects online.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:06 pm)

LazaB said:

"No, those laws feed people who deny the Holocaust....."

It feeds them prison food!

"it is gives them arguments for their positions, even though anybody can debate about these subjects online"

Of course you can debate the 'holocaust' online.....as long as you're debating a 'holocaust' denier.

In the countries that have 'holocaust' denial laws, if you debate the 'holocaust' online proving that it's a Hoax, you go to prison, and your computer is used as evidence against you.

'Holocaust' denial laws are in effect because if it was legal to openly research and debate the 'holocaust', it would fall apart like a cheap suit.....it would be laughed out of existence.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 pm)

Steve F wrote:LazaB said:

"No, those laws feed people who deny the Holocaust....."

It feeds them prison food!

"it is gives them arguments for their positions, even though anybody can debate about these subjects online"

Of course you can debate the 'holocaust' online.....as long as you're debating a 'holocaust' denier.

In the countries that have 'holocaust' denial laws, if you debate the 'holocaust' online proving that it's a Hoax, you go to prison, and your computer is used as evidence against you.

'Holocaust' denial laws are in effect because if it was legal to openly research and debate the 'holocaust', it would fall apart like a cheap suit.....it would be laughed out of existence.

Well it is debated online, and it wasn't laughed out of existence, and it is one of the most researched historical events in history.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 pm)

Well it is debated online, and it wasn't laughed out of existence, and it is one of the most researched historical events in history.
Yip, researched and still no evidence for homicidal gassing or a plan to exterminate all Jews.
As for laughing out of existence, have you actually read the testimony present, you insist is so convincing elsewhere.

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Yip, researched and still no evidence for homicidal gassing or a plan to exterminate all Jews.
As for laughing out of existence, have you actually read the testimony present, you insist is so convincing elsewhere.

I have read a lot of testimonies, which one do you find funny ?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:44 pm)

I guess we got a thread dedicated to that as well. But take this as an example:
What I am about to write you have not heard or read before, as follows: Me and a Jewish American (a watchmaker, passport from the USA) were subjected to medical experiments. SS German Shepherd dogs, belonging to the commander of the SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum, with a special poison on their teeth … we had to run [and] the dogs had to chase us. Afterwards they examined our wounds, the blood. A doctor … ripped the flesh of my legs and examined it. After some time I was able to escape.
http://www.claimscon.org/about/history/ ... m-victims/
Here may be some more:
Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:53 pm)

Hektor wrote:

I guess we got a thread dedicated to that as well. But take this as an example:
What I am about to write you have not heard or read before, as follows: Me and a Jewish American (a watchmaker, passport from the USA) were subjected to medical experiments. SS German Shepherd dogs, belonging to the commander of the SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum, with a special poison on their teeth … we had to run [and] the dogs had to chase us. Afterwards they examined our wounds, the blood. A doctor … ripped the flesh of my legs and examined it. After some time I was able to escape.
http://www.claimscon.org/about/history/ ... m-victims/
Here may be some more:
Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys

This does sound ridiculous, but i meant Nazi testimonies, i never considered inmate testimony as hard evidence anyway, people do make things up.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”