Nazi confessions

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9915
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am)

And there was no realistic way of defending themselves since 'gas chambers' were accepted by the Show Trial courts as being fact without any proof whatsoever being submitted **, it's called "judicial notice", usually used to prevent arguments about such things as the sky being blue on clear day, etc. Oh the convenience of being the victors of war.

** Well, "proof" of mass murdering steam chambers was submitted at Nuremberg.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 am)

LazaB wrote:...
Franz Suchomel was videotaped with hidden cameras.
...
Which I recall, he seemed to have noticed judging from his glimpsing the camera.
Wasn't he the dude that told the story of Jewish women shiting in lines while waiting in Treblinka?
I recall something like that, but maybe wrong on it. So, I'm waiting. Oh wait, does that mean human memory isn't perfect?

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm)

Hannover wrote:Laza B.:
Why are you still giving me links about the British torturers of Hoess, he didnt give his confession then, there is no evidence that he was tortured in Poland while he gave his confession and wrote his memoirs ?

Lets take Fritz Klein's confession for example, he admitted that he knew and witnessed the gassings, that is one example.

I will read the topics about Suchomel.

Because you asked about them, that's why.
The link also covers his memoirs which you brought into the debate
Tell us what Hoess supposedly said that you find convincing.
And then show us the excavations of human remains from the alleged enormous mass graves whose locations are allegedly known.

What did Fritz Klein supposedly say exactly? .... verbatim text from court transcripts.

- Hannover



The reliability of these memoirs can be tested by comparing them to independent corroborating evidence. All of the essential eyewitness testimony corroborates Höss’s memoirs on Auschwitz.Pery Broad, an SS man stationed at Auschwitz while Höss was the commandant, wrote of the gas chambers and crematoria in his memoirs
Similarly, they are confirmed by the diary kept by SS physician at Auschwitz Johann Kremer. The post war testimony by victims and perpetrators at the Belsen trial in 1947 of many guards who served at Auschwitz is further corroborating evidence.There was also a great deal of victim and perpetrator testimony at the **Auschwitz trials in Frankfurt, Germany in the mid 1960s of 20 defendants who were stationed at the camp


Fritz Klein :

"Q: What was your personal opinion about this gas chamber business?

A: I did not approve, but I did not protest because that was no use at
all.

Q: Will you tell us what happened on selections?

A: Dr. Wirtz, when the first transport arrived, gave orders to divide
it into two parts, those who were fit to work and those who were not
fit, that is those who, because of their age, could not work, who were
weak, whose health was not very good, and also children up to the age
of fifteen. One looked at the person and, if she looked ill. asked a
few questions, but if the person was healthy then it was decided
immediately.

Q: What happened to those people who were selected as capable of work?

A: The doctor had only to make the decision. What happened to them
afterwards was nothing to do with him.

Q: What happened to those people whom the doctors selected as unfit
for
work?

A: The doctor had to make a selection but ad no influence on what was
going to happen. I have heard, and I know, that part of them were sent
to the gas chambers and the crematorium. "

You have the confession online, he was executed for this.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 pm)

hermod wrote:
LazaB wrote:But why did the Nazis who admitted of knowing about the chambers and even going along with the whole process still got executed, what kind of a deal is that ?
There is no evidence about any such deals, or is there ?


Because they wanted to save their family from deportation to Soviet Siberia and/or stop the unbearable tortures to which they were subjected. There exist certain ways to make people say what you want them to say. Torture is not even always necessary. Threats, pressure and deals are some of those ways.

False confessions are in fact quite frequent, if not commonplace.







Evidence about any such deals? All the farcically soft sentences, many of which were not even fully implemented, at those post-war 'trials'. Sentences like 8 years of imprisonment, with regular releases after only 3 years or so, for having allegedly be part of hundreds of thousands murders were complete jokes. Theater plays for morons.



You have no evidence of threats against their families or any deals, Fritz Klein for example was executed after he admitted the crimes, what kind of a deal was that ?
What is weird about a man not confessing murder of millions ? Nazis who didn't confess are not the problem here, not one of them said that someone offered them any deals or any story, why is that if its all a big lie ?

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 pm)

LazaB wrote:...
You have no evidence of threats against their families or any deals, Fritz Klein for example was executed after he admitted the crimes, what kind of a deal was that ?
What is weird about a man not confessing murder of millions ? Nazis who didn't confess are not the problem here, not one of them said that someone offered them any deals or any story, why is that if its all a big lie ?

Apparently a very bad one :wink:

You are aware that Franz Suchomel was offered money for his interview?

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 pm)

A very bad one indeed :D

I was not aware of that, but i dont see how is that relevant, many people do interviews for money.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 pm)

LazaB wrote:....
I was not aware of that, but i dont see how is that relevant, many people do interviews for money.

It's relevant for the credibility of a person as a witness.

What Suchomel tells is however far more revealing then any back door deals. The excrement rows in the "funnel", the easy burning corpses, etc. I believe we have covered the Suchomel story sufficiently in this forum.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm)

Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:....
I was not aware of that, but i dont see how is that relevant, many people do interviews for money.

It's relevant for the credibility of a person as a witness.

What Suchomel tells is however far more revealing then any back door deals. The excrement rows in the "funnel", the easy burning corpses, etc. I believe we have covered the Suchomel story sufficiently in this forum.


Even if he was saying mistakes at times it still does not mean that he lied about it all.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:39 pm)

LazaB wrote:..

Even if he was saying mistakes at times it still does not mean that he lied about it all.

Erm, those aren't just "mistakes he was saying". Anyway, how do you know when he's wrong and when right? How do you know he's right on anything? Or do we have to believe everything just because someone said it.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 pm)

Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:..

Even if he was saying mistakes at times it still does not mean that he lied about it all.

Erm, those aren't just "mistakes he was saying". Anyway, how do you know when he's wrong and when right? How do you know he's right on anything? Or do we have to believe everything just because someone said it.


We dont believe everything just because 1 person said it , here we have dozens of people admitting a crime and dozens of witnesses testifying about it, some of them were talking about it during the crime ( Possen speeches, Goebbels diaries, although Goebbels doesn't mention Holocaust explicitly, he did write about extermination of the Jews in some parts of his diary ) and no evidence of any massive conspiracy that they were all lying ( not one ever retracted anything they admitted ).

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Moderator » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:03 pm)

LazaB,
Separate your "confessions" for each guy in separate threads. Not just saying 'a bunch of guys confessed and that's it'. You will undoubtedly be challenged and / or questioned and things must be clearly understandable.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby LazaB » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:09 pm)

Moderator wrote:LazaB,
Separate your "confessions" for each guy in separate threads. Not just saying 'a bunch of guys confessed and that's it'. You will undoubtedly be challenged and / or questioned and things must be clearly understandable.
M1


Ok :)

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Moderator » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm)

Thanks, we want you here. :love3:
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:48 pm)

LazaB wrote:
Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:..

Even if he was saying mistakes at times it still does not mean that he lied about it all.

Erm, those aren't just "mistakes he was saying". Anyway, how do you know when he's wrong and when right? How do you know he's right on anything? Or do we have to believe everything just because someone said it.


We dont believe everything just because 1 person said it , here we have dozens of people admitting a crime and dozens of witnesses testifying about it, some of them were talking about it during the crime ( Possen speeches, Goebbels diaries, although Goebbels doesn't mention Holocaust explicitly, he did write about extermination of the Jews in some parts of his diary ) and no evidence of any massive conspiracy that they were all lying ( not one ever retracted anything they admitted ).

And in that light we got thousands of people not knowing anything about alleged homicidal gassings, while working in Auschwitz for years - it isn't better for the other camps. Then there is nothing in documents that's anyhow conclusive proof for homicidal gassings or extermination. And I believe Arolsen that they got multiple millions of documents and records on the matter. The Posen Speech (one s) is addressed on the forum, so is the Goebbels diary, but what about the hundreds of documents and speeches and statements that resettlement meant exactly that: resettlement? I could give you one example were Himmler was making a speech one month after the Posen speech with the supposedly incriminating excerpts talking in front of a more selected group of people confirming exactly that. Why is that speech ignored.

Anyway, I'm with the moderator on that. Pick a specific testimony you find specifically convincing, check if there is already a thread on it, and then post it with your comments to the forum.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Nazi confessions

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm)

LazarB wrote:Why are you still giving me links about the British torturers of Hoess, he didnt give his confession then, there is no evidence that he was tortured in Poland while he gave his confession and wrote his memoirs ?

Hoess was in the hands of these people, some of the most brutal torturers in recent history. Furthermore, more than half of the senior staff were Jews. Are you seriously suggesting we should take at face value claims in a book, allegedly by him and published 11 years after his death, that he was not tortured?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_%28Poland%29


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JLAD Prove Me Wrong and 8 guests