note to LazaB

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

note to LazaB

Postby Moderator » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 pm)

Welcome to the CODOH Revisionst Forum.
Please be advised to separate your topics into separate threads. Either post to existing threads on that topic or start your own, your call. Be aware that most everything & everyone "holocaust" related has been debated at one time or another here, there's a very good chance a particular thread already exists.

It can be very confusing to our readers to follow a thread with multiple topics, they become cluttered.

For example, want to discuss Suchomel? Fine, but do not mix him up with Hoess. Do not combine alleged confession of one guy with those of another. Do not discuss the alleged 'gas chambers' in the same thread as any alleged mass shooting. OK?

It's like this for everyone. Since you're new I wanted to give you some slack at first, but now it's time debate in a manner which everyone can follow. No on topic points are censored.

Please read the guidelines, very important. I'm pretty picky about those basic points. They help everyone.

Thanks, Moderator
aka: M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

LazaB

Re: note to LazaB

Postby LazaB » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:57 pm)

Moderator wrote:Welcome to the CODOH Revisionst Forum.
Please be advised to separate your topics into separate threads. Either post to existing threads on that topic or start your own, your call. Be aware that most everything & everyone "holocaust" related has been debated at one time or another here, there's a very good chance a particular thread already exists.

It can be very confusing to our readers to follow a thread with multiple topics. The threads become cluttered. For example, want to discuss Suchomel? Fine, but do not mix him up with Hoess. Do not combine alleged confession of one guy with those of another. Do not discuss the alleged 'gas chambers' in the same thread as any alleged mass shooting. OK?

It's like this for everyone. Since you're new I wanted to give you some slack at first, but now it's time debate in a manner which everyone can follow.

Please read the guidelines, very important. I'm pretty picky about those basic points. They help everyone.

Thanks, Moderator
aka: M1

Ok, thanks, but the thread is about confessions , and both confessed :)

Re: note to LazaB

Postby Moderator » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 pm)

Read what I said. Simple as that.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”