To LazaB. / show us the alleged Treblinka mass graves

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

To LazaB. / show us the alleged Treblinka mass graves

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:06 am)

Where are the alleged 900,000 Jewish corpses said to be buried at Treblinka?
That's 10 X the capacity of the Los Angeles Coliseum shown below.
Why haven't they been actually excavated, verified, and displayed?

'holocaust Revisionism' would simply disappear if these corpses could be shown.

recommended:
E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW

- Hannover
Attachments
LA Coliseum.jpg
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

LazaB

Re: To LazaB. / show us the alleged Treblinka mass graves

Postby LazaB » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:20 am)

Hannover wrote:Where are the alleged 900,000 Jewish corpses said to be buried at Treblinka?
That's 10 X the capacity of the Los Angeles Coliseum shown below.
Why haven't they been actually excavated, verified, and displayed?

'holocaust Revisionism' would simply disappear if these corpses could be shown.

recommended:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579

- Hannover

As far as i know Jewish burial sites cannot be disturbed, that is why they havent excavated those sites, but i agree, if there is nothing to hide, just dig them out.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 am)

LazaB:
As far as i know Jewish burial sites cannot be disturbed, that is why they havent excavated those sites, but i agree, if there is nothing to hide, just dig them out.

Not true, just a fake excuse, see:
- The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden'
and:
- "Jewish Burial Law" as excuse

There is plenty to hide and you know it, otherwise they would dig.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:51 am)

Hannover wrote:LazaB:

- http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817
and:
- http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8997

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

I agree that this is weird, but didn't they dig and found some bones, as well as disturbed soil with a ground penetrating radar ?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:00 am)

They did not actually excavate, the bones found were next to a Christian cemetery. GPR (below) actually debunked their claims as it focused on the alleged mass grave area and showed nothing. Try actually watching the video and do some reading, educate your self rather than arguing from received ignorance.

see:
Eric Hunt's response to David Cole / Treblinka

- Hannover

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:08 am)

Hannover wrote:They did not actually excavate, the bones found were next to a Christian cemetery. GPR actually debunked their claims as it focused on the alleged mass grave area and showed nothing. Try actually watching the video and do some reading, educate your self rather than arguing from received ignorance.

- Hannover

Can you give me a link to how GPR denunked their claims ? How close was that cemetery to the site where they excavated ?

Postby Moderator » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 am)

This thread is about the alleged mass graves, not the Hofle telegram. There are threads here about it, you can post to them or start a new thread on it.

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 am)

LazaB:
Can you give me a link to how GPR debunked their claims ? How close was that cemetery to the site where they excavated ?

I gave you the link .... to Eric Hunt's Treblinka video.

Please understand the camp you are trying to discuss. The GPR image covers the area where the alleged mass graves for 900,000 are supposed to be. We see nothing, nada.

There was no actual excavation, see the video which demolishes the Sturdy-Colls fraud.

- Hannover

LazaB

Postby LazaB » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 am)

Can you give me a link to how GPR debunked their claims ? How close was that cemetery to the site where they excavated ?

I gave you the link .... to Eric Hunt's Treblinka video.

Please understand the camp you are trying to discuss. The GPR image covers the area where the alleged mass graves for 900,000 are supposed to be. We see nothing, nada.

There was no actual excavation, see the video which demolishes the Sturdy-Colls fraud.

- Hannover

I will watch the video.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 am)

Lazab I don't know if you are playing us along or if you really are a newbie to the arena of holocaust claims and revision. Either way the best decision you could make is to suspend your belief in what you have hitherto been told and accept as the truth.

Step back and ask yourself 'could this actually have happened, really, in a day to day practical way?'.

Treblinka is a classic case in point. Watch the Caroline Sturdy Colls video on youtube, read the thread here on it, take on board our criticisms and comments and then watch the Eric Hunt demolishing of it.

Then you can say you understand the basic claims and the counter position and ask yourself once more if you genuinely feel it possible to have gassed 900,000 people with a diesel engine of some sorts, just for good measure, then bury them, then wait a few months and then exhume 900,000 bodies in their advanced state of decomposition, then burn all 900,000 of them and crush the bones etc of them all so that today we have a location where no mass graves and body parts (teeth, bones, bone fragments etc) can be shown.

Then ask yourself if it makes more sense that in fact Treblinka was a simple halt, siding, stop off point, transit camp where jews were put on different trains to send them into the hinterland of the east. And never forget that plenty of jews were filmed by Spielberg on his Last Days stuff who state categorically they went into Treblinka and er then came out again to go to other camps.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm)

LazaB wrote:

- http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817
and:
- http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8997

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

I agree that this is weird, but didn't they dig and found some bones, as well as disturbed soil with a ground penetrating radar ?

Consider this: the entire surface area of Treblinka II was only about four times that of the mass grave at Katyn.

In the Katyn mass grave the bodies in some areas were buried twelve deep. The entire grave contained about 12,000 bodies.

Positing the existence of mass graves containing upwards of 700,000 bodies INSIDE the perimeter area of Treblinka II would imply that the Germans were well over 1,500% more efficient in using grave space than the Soviets.

This is prima facie an absurdity, unless the Germans were burying Lilliputians.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:34 pm)

LazaB wrote:...
Can you give me a link to how GPR denunked their claims ? How close was that cemetery to the site where they excavated ?

I'd be more interested in evidence for mass-graves and, if you claim that they've been removed and all remains destroyed, please provide physical proof for that.

Mulegino1 wrote:.....
In the Katyn mass grave the bodies in some areas were buried twelve deep. The entire grave contained about 12,000 bodies.

If I recall it rightly the mass grave in Katyn contained the remains of about 4000 to 4500 people. More corpses were buried at other sites.

So you need to adjust that in your calculation.

Some Trivipedia:
The executioners used German weapons rather than the standard Soviet revolvers, as the latter were said to offer too much recoil, which made shooting painful after the first dozen executions.[32] Vasily Mikhailovich Blokhin, chief executioner for the NKVD—and quite possibly the most prolific executioner in history—is reported to have personally shot and killed 7,000 of the condemned, some as young as 18, from the Ostashkov camp at Kalinin prison over a period of 28 days in April 1940

Astonished they'd write something like that. Didn't they have some Nazi at hand?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm)

LazaB wrote:
Hannover wrote:i agree, if there is nothing to hide, just dig them out.

The other way round is also true. If they didn't dig them out so far and even keep refusing, there is very probably something hidden. Something such as the lack of remains of the 900,000 bodies allegedly buried there...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:06 pm)

Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:...

I'd be more interested in evidence for mass-graves and, if you claim that they've been removed and all remains destroyed, please provide physical proof for that.

Mulegino1 wrote:.....

If I recall it rightly the mass grave in Katyn contained the remains of about 4000 to 4500 people. More corpses were buried at other sites.

So you need to adjust that in your calculation.

Some Trivipedia:
The executioners used German weapons rather than the standard Soviet revolvers, as the latter were said to offer too much recoil, which made shooting painful after the first dozen executions.[32] Vasily Mikhailovich Blokhin, chief executioner for the NKVD—and quite possibly the most prolific executioner in history—is reported to have personally shot and killed 7,000 of the condemned, some as young as 18, from the Ostashkov camp at Kalinin prison over a period of 28 days in April 1940

Astonished they'd write something like that. Didn't they have some Nazi at hand?

Thanks for the correction! It serves to remind me not to "shoot from the hip", and check the sources before posting.

In this case, though, the correct number is even more damning.

So instead of being a mere 1,500% more efficient than the Soviets, the Germans would have been a whopping 4,000% or thereabouts more efficient than them in the usage of burial space at Treblinka II!

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:41 pm)

Mulegino1 said:

"So instead of being a mere 1,500% more efficient than the Soviets, the Germans would have been a whopping 4,000% or thereabouts more efficient than them in the usage of burial space at Treblinka II!"

Or they could have buried them 40 times as deep; so, instead of burying them 10ft. deep, maybe they buried them 400ft. deep.....like a gold mine.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”