Holocaust Commemoration in Canada

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Commemoration in Canada

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:14 am)

It's time for another round of "holocaust" commemoration. Yesterday it was for the Hungarian jews...

The blindness has been going on for years and years, with ceremony after ceremony in memory of the "victims" of the Nazi extermination plan. Jews reassert their uniqueness every year, as the "sole" people who have been persecuted for being who they are and what they believed in.

I wonder - do people ever stop and think about what they've blindly believed in for years?

The victim status of the "holocaust" survivors here in Canada, particularly in Ontario has been boosted yet again, with alleged anti-semetic vandalism. Now when I first heard about this, I immediately thought that the Jews themselves could've done it to gain further sympathy and support. After all, who would KNOW which houses were owned by Jews and which weren't, if they were going around painting swastikas on the doors?

"My mother wants to remove it, but I want to leave it so people can see that it's a crime."

Would it have been considered a "crime" if they had sprayed something else on the door? Of course, it's a crime to question whatever Jews claim.

These people claim that such things have been going on for months. Yet they never ever got up at night to see if anyone was doing anything? This is yet another thing we're asked to believe, just like the holocaust claims.

Now I am not supportive of what the "vandals" allegedly did, but I think they were Jews. Yes, there'd be damage to their property, but the gains would be very important.

Rabbi Mendel Kaplan, a police chaplain, pleaded for a zero-tolerance policy toward those who commit hate crimes.

Yes, zero tolerance indeed. Zero tolerance for revisionists too, I bet! I suppose questioning anything the Jews say or do is "hate crime" these days.

"There is no room for this in our country and our province," he said.

There is no room for lies ANYWHERE, especially when it comes to such a big historical issue as WWII.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 9478611509

"He went so far as to say that he does not want to remove the graffiti immediately," Rudner, who's with the congress' Ontario region, said in an interview.

Indeed. So everyone would see and "believe" in the amount of hatred Jews have faced and still have to face. This in itself points out that THEY were the ones who did it, because they used the occasion to advance their agenda.

"His mother is a Holocaust survivor so you can imagine what the impact was on her when she saw this on the door," Rudner said.

Holocaust - why with capital H? Is it also politically incorrect to use "h" instead of "H"?

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 9435541748

How is this related to revisionism? Well, first off, revisionists are treated in much the same way, as perpetrators of "hate crime."

I am concerned that these alleged anti-semetic vandalism acts are a plan by the Jewish congress to "show" that there is no place for people like Zundel in our society, because they consider him a "threat" to national security. After all, that's why he's in jail, no?
Last edited by TruthSeeker on Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:29 pm)

There are many examples of judeo-supremacists inflicting 'anti-semitic' vandalism upon themselves. Just this past week a college instructor claimed her car was defaced with 'racist, antisemitic' slogans. The police have now charged her with doing it herself.

Take note that the media now portrays her as being charged for faking a 'racist' hate crime, but rarely mentions the original 'antisemitic' claim she made at the time of the incident.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:19 pm)

Just this past week a college instructor claimed her car was defaced with 'racist, antisemitic' slogans. The police have now charged her with doing it herself.

Oh really.. do you have a source article about that? It would be great if you could post it.

The police have now charged her with doing it herself.

That's rare. I'm surprised she's been charged...

Take note that the media now portrays her as being charged for faking a 'racist' hate crime, but rarely mentions the original 'antisemitic' claim she made at the time of the incident.

I'm not surprised... hmm..

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:34 pm)

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:30 pm)

Oooh!! Thanks for the links, Hannover!! I hadn't heard about this, and the story was only about 4 days ago.

It's ironic how she's allegedly anti-hate-crime, yet what she did could be cited as hate crime (or maybe not, not according to zionists anyway).. :roll:

This is great, sums up what I thought immediately after I heard about the vandalism:

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:10 pm)

:? Did you get a load of what seems to be a crude attempt at painting a swastika on her car?BUSTED!What kind of a racist would screw up a swastika like that?She probably did it in a rush so as not to get caught.OOPS!

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:12 pm)

code yellow wrote::? Did you get a load of what seems to be a crude attempt at painting a swastika on her car?BUSTED!What kind of a racist would screw up a swastika like that?She probably did it in a rush so as not to get caught.OOPS!

:idea: Maybe she painted it from inside the car (her car, right?), with her arm sticking out the window. :lol:

Or outside the car facing away, with her hand behind her.

Cheers,

Sushicotto

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”