RIF Human Soap On Ebay

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: RIF Human Soap On Ebay

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:40 am)

hermod wrote:The "Just A Little" thing is Holohoaxers' typical damage control.

And here it is again:

According to experts for the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, there is little evidence that soap was ever made from the bodies of death-camp victims.

That's right, always leave the door open! "Little evidence." Hmmm, clever way to word it...but is there ANY evidence?

So here we go again; 'it could have happened...it may have happened...it probably happened...it most likely happened...it almost certainly happened...it must have happened...'

Yes...but DID it happen? "Well, there's little evidence of it happening, but..."

What an absurdly twisted game this all is!

--------

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:56 am)

'So here we go again; 'it could have happened...it may have happened...it probably happened...it most likely happened...it almost certainly happened...it must have happened...'

Inquisitor you forget the old chestnut 'It absolutely happened, it was real... in my mind'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 am)

borjastick wrote:'So here we go again; 'it could have happened...it may have happened...it probably happened...it most likely happened...it almost certainly happened...it must have happened...'

Inquisitor you forget the old chestnut 'It absolutely happened, it was real... in my mind'.

You're right! One way or the other, even when they (ever so begrudgingly) admit it never happened, it still somehow happened! Thus, the "holocaust" scores another victory against science itself, as it posits that things and events can happen and not happen all at the same time! :?

______

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:06 am)

Came across another side where the article was discussed:
False claims, war propaganda was widely encouraged, no matter how far-fetched the rumours are.
I have a relative who fought in WW2, he said the Nazis made leather out of human skin, and that tattooed skim fetched more money. This rumour was proven to be false, as will the 'jewish soap'. Overall, the holocaust was a terrible time, but the shadow of war propaganda still lingers, a false truth, an overcast of what really happened.
http://www.ww2f.com/topic/55260-soap-ma ... t-on-ebay/

He can count to one and count to one, but can't add the two together to get a two.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 3 years 11 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:41 pm)

Hello,
I'm still alive, though no more working "at full throttle" due to a serious health problem. But I hope I'll make it for still a few years to come!
By chance I stumbled over this discussion at CODOH and would like to give my two cents to it.
I studied the reports in the Dutch press - nearer to the original than the Daily Mail or the Jerusalem Post - and foud out the following .
(1) In the advertisement, the seller, Mr. Visser from Dokkum, a dealer in militaria objects, only wrote that the soap was "a rare specimen," that it was of German origin, from year 1940, and that interested parties should look for more information about "RIF" via Google. He neither said that the soap was made out of human (or Jewish) fat, nor did he even hint to it.
(2) The soap was not put on auction at eBay", but at Marktplaats. (Maybe this is an affiliate of eBay, I don't know.)
(3) The advertisement appered on the Web on February 28, 2015 and caught the attention of Mr. Arthur Graaff, an "anti-Fascist activist" who for years has been screening Marktplaats for ads of "Nazi objects" and informing the authorities, if he found some. Trading in such things can be unlawful in the Netherlands.
(4) Mr. Graaff and his colleague Kees van der Pijl, chairman of the "Dutch Anti-Fascist Society," obviously firm believers in the Jewish origin of RIF soap, informed the police and the media and asked the state prosecutor to take legal action, accusing Visser of "discrimination" and "desecration of the dead." Dutch, Belgian, French, British, and Jewish media eagerly grabbed on the sensation, all the more as spokespeople of Dutch Jewish organizations jumped on the bandwagon. The story went viral in the first days of March 2015. Critical voices came from Jews and non-Jews alike, but were mentioned in the media outlets only in passing or in a talkback. Neither Graaff nor van der Pijl are Jewish.
(5) In addition, the anti-Fascists had Marktplaats withdraw Visser's advertisement (trading in corpse parts is forbidden in Marktplaats' statutes) and exerted pressure on the organizers of militaria fairs to ban Visser, thus severely hitting him economically.
(6) Police and the state prosecutor had to act according to the law, i.e. start investigation. Visser handed his soap bars voluntarily over to the police. The Dutch National Forensic Laboratory analyzed the soap with the result that could be expected: not made of human remains. On July 3, 2015 the Dutch press reported that investigations were dropped, all the more as Visser's advertisement was "not offensive."
(7) So rehabilitated, Visser started a lawsuit against Graaff and the Anti-Fascist Society, demanding recompemse for damaging his good name and his business. The outcome is unknown to me.
The story shows:
a) belief in the "Jewish soap" myth is still widespread, notwithstanding the fact that it was officially laid to rest in 1990 by Yad Vashem;
b) it's not the Jews, but leftists ("anti-Fascists") that today are the spearheads of soap myth peddling.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 11 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:25 pm)

Welcome back Joachim Neander!

I wondered what had happened to you. Your insights are greatly missed here, and your post on this thread helped me understand the whole situation, and I marveled at the hysteria-from-myth. Not to mention that your article on the human soap myth is the final word on the whole issue. I've sent you a PM (private message) on this forum. Not to digress/go off topic but your Irene Zisblatt article is the final word on her story as well. You're a good researcher and thinker.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:37 am)

a) belief in the "Jewish soap" myth is still widespread, notwithstanding the fact that it was officially laid to rest in 1990 by Yad Vashem;
b) it's not the Jews, but leftists ("anti-Fascists") that today are the spearheads of soap myth peddling.

I think the jew v non jew lefty anti fascist suggestion is perhaps a difference without a distinction. In other words there is little difference between the two. I also think the reason people like the complainant complain is simply to keep the story of the horrors of the Nazis in the news. It is an easy way to promote the myth once more. After all if people really were reduced to fat which was made into soap it would indeed be horrific, but they weren't and CCS and others here nailed that one as did the USHMM.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”