Auschwitz reality by Peter Winter

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Auschwitz reality by Peter Winter

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:10 am)

From the author of:

located at http://peterwinterwriting.blogspot.com/
we see the reality of Auchwitz.

We're just the messengers.

- Hannover

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Auschwitz Fakes in Images No. 1: The Treatment of Prisoners--Lies versus Reality

The image of Auschwitz, as promoted by the Holocaust Storytellers and their allies in the mass media, is that Auschwitz was a slave-extermination camp, dedicated only to murdering as many people as possible.

The image which the media and Holocaust Storytellers like to put forward is best summarized by this "survivor" drawing--this time by one David Olère, who claimed to have been at Auschwitz. Note the slave labor conditions, the smoking chimneys . . . . this is how they want Auschwitz to be presented...

The reality of life in Auschwitz was--needless to say--very different to these endless "survivor" lies.

Instead of being dedicated to the "mass murder" of any-and everyone, the Auschwitz Camp had a large number of facilities dedicated to saving the lives of prisoners--including hospitals, dental clinics, recreational facilities, libraries, and so on.

Here follows some images from Auschwitz which the Holocaust Storytellers do not show.

Below: Block 10 at Auschwitz: the prisoner's hospital block. Ironically, this hospital is directly in front of what is now claimed to be a "gas chamber" (see Auschwitz Fake Images No. 4 below).

Below: Inside the Auschwitz prisoner's hospital: Nurses, doctors, prisoners, beds . . . why would the evil Nazis do all this if Auschwitz was "dedicated to killing everybody?"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7bhoWXphIhI/V ... spital.jpg

Below: A prisoner being X-Rayed at the Auschwitz hospital: once again, why do all this in a supposed "extermination camp" ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5b3dPMlBUhE/V ... chwitz.jpg

Below, taken from the Yad Vashem (Israel's own "Holocaust memorial organization), a photograph showing prisoners at Auschwitz being treated in the ultra-modern dental clinic at the camp. Note the striped clothes of the prisoners:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-quTDwMtrUqs/VOnTXw2kygI/AAAAAAAAAGw/F3zx7tteE2o/s1600/prisoners-dentist-auschwitz.jpg
[/img]

Below; It was a regular occurrence for children to be born in the camp. The fiendish Nazis even set up a nursery for the children....even though it is always claimed that they just wanted to murder everyone. This picture from 1942.

When the evil Nazis were not too busy murdering everybody, they also found time to build dining halls for the prisoners. Below, the dining hall at Auschwitz III, where the "big" gas chambers were supposed to be. Photograph from 1942.

Auschwitz also had its own greenhouse complex to provide food for the prisoners:

Sporting activities were also encouraged: below, a fencing tournament for prisoners at Auschwitz (note the sign in the background). Photograph from 1944.

There were prisoners from all over the world at Auschwitz, not just Jews. The camp had originally been built to accommodate Polish Prisoners of War, and later had many Russian POWS arrive as well. Below, the British POW soccer team at Auschwitz pose for their group photograph.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Auschwitz reality by Peter Winter

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:35 pm)

Hannover wrote:...
Below; It was a regular occurrence for children to be born in the camp. The fiendish Nazis even set up a nursery for the children....even though it is always claimed that they just wanted to murder everyone. This picture from 1942.

What evidence do we have that this picture was taken in Auschwitz camp?

The following page titled "Warsaw old scenes" does feature the picture as well, although without any descriptive caption:
http://www.eilatgordinlevitan.com/warsa ... cenes.html
search for #wrsw_os-79:

I do however have a confirmed one from Auschwitz:
http://www.bild.bundesarchiv.de/archive ... -2007-0085
Well, It relates to IG Farben, but still.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 am)

Here we see a child born at Auschwitz, in spite of the laughable narrative that goes with it, there is no doubt that she had her child there.
http://www.aish.com/ho/p/48952026.html

another here with typical senility laden story that actually debunks the over all narrative:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/08/25 ... nborn-son/

and note this:
There were other mysteries of fate that, in the dying months of the Second World War in the deadened landscape of Nazi Germany, brought seven pregnant Jewish women together in Kaufering I, a sub-camp of Dachau, where seven Jewish babies would be born.
There's that 'mystery' again.

and another birth here: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-13069586

which includes this gem:
Then, in April 1945, in the dying days of the war, she was caught up in the Nazi attempt to get rid of all living witnesses to the Holocaust. She endured a torturous three-week train journey.
So what happened to the bogus "death march" canard. And if they wanted to "get rid of all living witnesses" why were thousands allowed to remain and await the the Soviets. BTW, most chose to leave with the Germans.

more Auschwitz births here:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/aus ... survivors/

This is too easy, just Google children born at Auschwitz.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 am)

Hannover wrote:From the author of:

located at http://peterwinterwriting.blogspot.com/
we see the reality of Auchwitz.

We're just the messengers.

- Hannover

Below: Block 10 at Auschwitz: the prisoner's hospital block. Ironically, this hospital is directly in front of what is now claimed to be a "gas chamber" (see Auschwitz Fake Images No. 4 below).

I tried to reach Peter Winter to correct this small mistake. (If anyone has contact with him, please do so.)
So called gas chamber in Krema I is in front of the SS hospital.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm)

HS:
So called gas chamber in Krema I is in front of the SS hospital.

Thanks. Could you please show us confirmation of that. Perhaps a map.
Heretofore, I have seen maps which say "hospital', but none which say "SS hospital".

And BTW, you can post comments at Peter Winter's blog. Have you done so?
https://peterwinterwriting.blogspot.com/

Much appreciated, Hannover

According to alleged "holocaust eyewitness" Henryk Tauber, corpses could be cremated in 5-7 minutes.
If you question that in many countries you will imprisoned.
See more on the highly cited Henryk Tauber here:
'Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp cites debunked liar Henryk Tauber as proof of Auschwitz 'gas chambers' !!'

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11279

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:27 pm)

From the Auschwitz guidebook:
plan_auschwitz1.jpg
plan_auschwitz1.jpg (65.04 KiB) Viewed 848 times

g Kommandantur
h Administration building
i SS hospital

All of the SS buildings are outside the barb wire like the alleged gas chamber
opposite the SS hospital/canteen building.

Prisoner hospitals were located at least in Blocks 19-21 and 10.
Block 19 for the very weak and 21 was surgical department.
Block 10 was where Dr. Carl Clauberg was working and is located next to the
"Wall of death" and near the theater building.
Block10.jpg
Block10.jpg (397.6 KiB) Viewed 848 times

The SS hospital is on the other side of the camp.
Block10,21,HoSSpital.jpg
Block10,21,HoSSpital.jpg (415.09 KiB) Viewed 848 times

Peter Winter mixed up these buildings.
Could be possible that he never visited the camp premises himself.

Hannover wrote:And BTW, you can post comments at Peter Winter's blog. Have you done so?
https://peterwinterwriting.blogspot.com/

I tried to do that months ago and if I remember correctly
my comment was waiting for approval. I think he doesn't update his blog anymore.
That's why asked here if someone has contact with him.
He has a small mistake on his Deir Yassin post too: Nordhausen picture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rows ... n_camp.jpg

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 pm)

HeiligeSturm:

Thanks, but I question the reliability of your Indu$try produced "2008 Auschwitz guidebook". :roll:

The Industry certainly would not want people to know that what they claim was an "SS hospital" was actually a hospital for inmates.
Do you have any authentic, period sources?

- Hannover

Jews tell us that murdered Jews went to huge mass graves that they know the locations of.
So why don't they excavate the alleged enormous 'mass graves', show the world the millions of Jew corpses, and prove their point?

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm)

Hannover wrote:HeiligeSturm:

Thanks, but I question the reliability of your Indu$try produced "2008 Auschwitz guidebook". :roll:

The Industry certainly would not want people to know that what they claim was an "SS hospital" was actually a hospital for inmates.

- Hannover

Auschwitz guidebook is accurate with these SS buildings.
And it actually makes sense that hospitals for prisoners and the personnel are in separate places
on the different sides of the fence.
But if you look at the legend of that map, you can ask a question why Zyklon B was stored
so far from the place it was supposedly used. The SS would have had to go around the camp to deliver it.
So much for the German efficiency.

As far as I know, there isn't many period pictures of SS hospital but mostly written sources.
I'll look later some text sources about SS hospital when I have time and energy.
If I memory serves, there's some claims that Jewish prisoners were able to see from the windows of SS hospital line of people going into gas chamber.
Imagine: Jewish prisoner in SS hospital.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 pm)

HeiligeSturm said:
1. Auschwitz guidebook is accurate with these SS buildings.
2. And it actually makes sense that hospitals for prisoners and the personnel are in separate places
on the different sides of the fence.
3. But if you look at the legend of that map, you can ask a question why Zyklon B was stored
so far from the place it was supposedly used. The SS would have had to go around the camp to deliver it.
So much for the German efficiency.

4. As far as I know, there isn't many period pictures of SS hospital but mostly written sources.
I'll look later some text sources about SS hospital when I have time and energy.
If I memory serves, there's some claims that Jewish prisoners were able to see from the windows of SS hospital line of people going into gas chamber.
Imagine: Jewish prisoner in SS hospital.

1. Maybe, maybe not. But that doesn't prove they haven't intentionally mislabeled the hospital to suit their agenda.
2. Not necessarily. Irrelevant to my question, smells of dodging.
3. Irrelevant to my question.
4. Then your claim that it was an "SS hospital" is without foundation, support.

I suggest that you 'quit digging'.

- Hannover

Jews tell us that murdered Jews went to huge mass graves that they know the locations of.
So why don't they excavate the alleged enormous 'mass graves', show the world the millions of Jew corpses, and prove their point?

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 am)

Auschwitz map used in The Rudolf Report, page 57 with the same location for the SS hospital:
The Rudolf Report page 57.jpg
The Rudolf Report page 57.jpg (163.84 KiB) Viewed 763 times

Location of the SS hospital mentioned in The Leuchter Reports, page 38:
The Leuchter Reports page 38.jpg
The Leuchter Reports page 38.jpg (418.99 KiB) Viewed 763 times

and The Leuchter Reports, page 48:
The Leuchter Reports page 48.jpg
The Leuchter Reports page 48.jpg (345.67 KiB) Viewed 763 times

"The crematorium was screened from view from the camp by a one-story building that housed the SS hospital"
- Franciszek Piper: Gas Chambers and Crematoria
http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/educatio ... ading6.pdf

The building is actually two-story building as we can see from pictures
and as it was stated by Pery Broad:

"“I myself never participated in gassings in the sm. crema at Auschwitz.
Only once could I observe a gassing procedure through a window of the upper floor of the SS camp hospital,
which was located opposite the sm. crema. But I can only remember to have seen 2 SS men with gas masks standing
on the gassing room’s flat roof.
I saw how these two first hammered open the cans with Zyclon B and then poured the poison into the opening."

From the Records of the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, Part 8 By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/1821/?lang=en
Also SS-Hauptscharführer Vaupel tells the location of the SS hospital.[Ibid.]

Never mind the gassing stories themselves as Rudolf writes that the hospital building would have been the first one to be evacuated
if the gassing would have occurred.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:05 pm)

HeiligeSturm wrote:Auschwitz map used in The Rudolf Report, page 57 with the same location for the SS hospital:
The Rudolf Report page 57.jpg

Location of the SS hospital mentioned in The Leuchter Reports, page 38:
The Leuchter Reports page 38.jpg
and The Leuchter Reports, page 48:
The Leuchter Reports page 48.jpg

"The crematorium was screened from view from the camp by a one-story building that housed the SS hospital"
- Franciszek Piper: Gas Chambers and Crematoria
http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/educatio ... ading6.pdf

The building is actually two-story building as we can see from pictures
and as it was stated by Pery Broad:

"“I myself never participated in gassings in the sm. crema at Auschwitz.
Only once could I observe a gassing procedure through a window of the upper floor of the SS camp hospital,
which was located opposite the sm. crema. But I can only remember to have seen 2 SS men with gas masks standing
on the gassing room’s flat roof.
I saw how these two first hammered open the cans with Zyclon B and then poured the poison into the opening."

From the Records of the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, Part 8 By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/1821/?lang=en
Also SS-Hauptscharführer Vaupel tells the location of the SS hospital.[Ibid.]

Never mind the gassing stories themselves as Rudolf writes that the hospital building would have been the first one to be evacuated
if the gassing would have occurred.

1. The map used in the Rudolf Report is from the 'Auschwitz State Museum', 1991. :lol:
2. Leuchter's report does not show a period map with the "SS hospital", he obviously relied on a contemporary, highly questionable source.
3. Piper? Yad Vashem? That's a joke, right? :lol:
Hardly reliable sources. They are the epitome of the lying "Holocaust Industry".
4. Pery Broad, the notorious discredited liar who has been utterly debunked at this forum? :lol:
5. Records from the " Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, Part 8 By Germar Rudolf" use the same 1991 map used in #1. :lol:
6. Alleged post-war statements by SS-Hauptscharführer Vaupel which you do not show us? Seriously?

So then, there are no period sources which show the alleged "SS hospital" that you claim.
My challenges stands.
Please show me period sources for the claimed "SS hospital".

- Hannover

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Postby Moderator » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:36 pm)

HeiligeSturm:

You have repeatedly been asked for a 'period map / source' for your claims about an SS hospital being in Auschwitz I.
The reasons for that have been clearly stated.
Please provide the proof that is requested, don't continue repeating your assertions about it until then.
Please review our basic & reasonable guidelines at:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Apparently this "SS hospital / hospital" issue is a new element within the "Holocaust" narrative which needs to be addressed by all.
Best stated as: 'We learn something every day'.

We strive for rigorous standards at this forum which is to the benefit of all involved.

Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:22 am)

Hannover wrote:HeiligeSturm:

That stresses the need for producing an Auschwitz Sourcebook with original authentic sources on Auschwitz. I'd be interested in the building plans and ALL available correspondence relating to Auschwitz.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 4 days ago (Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 am)

HeiligeSturm wrote:...
I tried to do that months ago and if I remember correctly
my comment was waiting for approval. I think he doesn't update his blog anymore.
That's why asked here if someone has contact with him.
He has a small mistake on his Deir Yassin post too: Nordhausen picture.

Update on Nordhausen:
American soldiers walk along an open, mass grave for the of victims of the Nordhausen concentration camp found at its liberation. Nordhausen, Germany, April 13-14, 1945.

— US Holocaust Memorial Museum
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.p ... diaId=3935
Of course they skipped the part that those were victims of Allied bombing, insinuating that this is somehow proof for the Holocaust.

Another example for demonization - a bit more creative than usual.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTUYjy3W4AEv3jU.jpg

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”