it's simply inevitable

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

it's simply inevitable

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:33 pm)

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi

And that is the case with Revisionism. In the long run we prevail. We have truth; they have propaganda, scientific impossibilities, religious superstition, & lies.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:27 pm)

Yes.,I agree.

But I've been thinking, will there be more revisionist scholars in the long run to carry the torch of revisionism? It's entirely possible, with the current curricula and the level of brainwashing, that the probability of people becoming revisionists would be lower. But I am not sure. I'm not exactly considered an optimist...

Historical truth will in the end prevail (I hope!!)

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:24 am)

TruthSeeker wrote:Yes.,I agree.

But I've been thinking, will there be more revisionist scholars in the long run to carry the torch of revisionism? It's entirely possible, with the current curricula and the level of brainwashing, that the probability of people becoming revisionists would be lower. But I am not sure. I'm not exactly considered an optimist...

Historical truth will in the end prevail (I hope!!)

If you ever listen to DW-Radio on shortwave (the German international broadcaster; they broadcast in English and lots of other languages; I think you can listen via the internet as well), they bring up the Holocaust ad nauseum, and without any real reason to do so. I have listened to DW-Radio 4 times in the past 2 weeks or so, and I was shocked to hear the Holocaust brought up, not once, not twice, but three times of the four times that I tuned in! Did the Holocaust just happen? Is there any need to bring it up every day? The odds are stacked against the Revisionists if people cannot even listen the radio trying to hear international news without being bombarded with emotionally-laden stories about evil SS men killing jews and dragging those lucky (or unlucky) enough to survive off to camps where they would be killed in homicidal gas chambers by more evil SS men.

And so my point is this: How can revisionists, who have no real voice in the media, compete with the near constant Holocaust-propaganda that is presented so matter-of-factly and so often in the media? To most people, merely accepting the possibility of exaggeration or falsification of the Holocaust story; or entertaining the thought that Revisionist theses might be true is akin to shouting "Heil Hitler" or deciding to only wear Brown shirts.

Even though the Revisionists clearly have the truth on their side, the means of mass communication are totally and completely dominated by pro-Holocaust interests. Show me a television station willing to produce a show examining Revisionist claims in a straightforward way, and I will show you a television station that will lose all it's advertisers, be subject to harrassment and total degradation and humiliation, and probably go bankrupt, not to mention the potential vigilante physical attacks on the producers, and an ex-communication of sorts from the TV business. No Revisionist can ever get on television or mainstream Radio. Holocaust-supporters are not only allowed, but they are invited to be on the air. And meanwhile we have stations like FOX, which keeps producing nothing but garbage. FOX gets away with airing shows that make far more preposterous claims than Revisionists, such as a show that FOX has aired several times about the moon landings supposedly being faked, plus the "Is Bigfoot Real?" Hour-long specials and other things like that. Plus AM Radio is willing to give airtime to any crackpot out there, from nutcases who claim to talk to God on a regular basis, to lunatics who claim to have met aliens and been aboard 'the mother ship', to others who claim secret societies control the world...but you will never hear or see a Revisionist allowed a national / international audience.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:44 am)

Yes, those who believe and profit from the absurd 'holocau$t' as alleged are fighting back, remember the original post & the quote by Gandhi:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

This is no different than any other process of change from superstition to fact, or from faith to science. Think the end of the flat earth 'fact', think the end of the earth centered planetary system that as 'fact', think the end of state mandated acceptance of withcraft & sorcery as 'fact'.

What we are seeing right now is the overkill of reaction to the irrefutable debunking of the 'holocau$t' as alleged. They cannot, must not debate use, they will lose, plain & simple...they know it and what we're seeing is the reaction of a wounded beast before it falls.

Yes, the 'holocau$t' stories are everywhere, and that's a tip off to their fraudulence. Truth does not need such orchestration. It's simple, 'they protest too much'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:05 am)

:) I personaly think that the tide of skeptesism towards being lied to,especialy in America,is slowly making strides.Take for instance Bush and his so-called war on terrorism and WMD.It seems to me that more people aren't falling for government spun lies and media propaganda as readily as they would have a few decades ago.When I went to see THE PASSION,I had many disscusions with people on the subject of Judeo supremecy and the holocaust.I was suprised at the amount of people that were already ahead of me,and also agreed with some of the points I bought up.It's going to take time,but it will get there.All that has to happen is for people to be given a new perspective on the holocaust so they can slowly wash the already implanted traditional stories out of there minds.Revisionism is a bar of soap for the human mind,and the holocaust is the dirt that it will wash away.Try to give as many people as you can a bar of soap.You'd be suprised how many will take it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”