Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Arguments

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3298
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Hektor » 4 years 2 months ago (Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:41 pm)

One of my personal favorites is the implied argument that....
8.) "If the Jews weren't gassed, were did they go".
That assumes that there is indeed a large number of Jews missing. Well, there are many Jews claiming to have lost their relatives "in Auschwitz", but did they actually ever search for them? Are they indeed missing from the population statistics in total. There is no doubt that European demographies changed during WW2. But then you got to deal with Jewish immigration to other areas. Anyway, it's a means of shifting the burden of proof. and kind of an argument from ignorance.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9763
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Hannover » 4 years 2 months ago (Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:49 pm)

Hektor wrote:One of my personal favorites is the implied argument that....
8.) "If the Jews weren't gassed, were did they go".
That assumes that there is indeed a large number of Jews missing. Well, there are many Jews claiming to have lost their relatives "in Auschwitz", but did they actually ever search for them? Are they indeed missing from the population statistics in total. There is no doubt that European demographies changed during WW2. But then you got to deal with Jewish immigration to other areas. Anyway, it's a means of shifting the burden of proof. and kind of an argument from ignorance.

Where did they go? Well, the storyline says that Jews went to mass graves, yet they cannot actually show us the alleged enormous mass graves, not a single one.

Of course the real answer is that Jews went where Jews are.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Dresden » 4 years 2 months ago (Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:41 pm)

Hektor said:

"One of my personal favorites is the implied argument that....
8.) "If the Jews weren't gassed, were did they go". "

That's one of my favorites too.

In this video:
@ 3:32, Norman Finkelstein tells Lady Michele Renouf that all his relatives on his mother and father's side were exterminated in the gas chambers of Treblinka.

Then he asks her:

"Do you want to tell me that it didn't happen and that they're still alive living somewhere in Siberia?.....or Fiji.....or China...."

So, where did they go?.....that's what I want to know.

The official number of murdered at Auschwitz was 4,000,000, now it's I,000,000.....where'd the 3,000,000 go?

The official death count for Majdanek was 2,000,000, I think it was lowered to 78,0000.....where'd the 1,922,000 go?

Auschwitz and Majdanek together have been reduced by about 5,000,000; I want to know where the 5,000,000 Jews went!.....are they hiding in Siberia?.....Fiji?.....did they fly off to Mars?.....did the Rapture happen?

I wonder if Finkelstein can help us locate them.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby borjastick » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:54 am)

As you correctly show Steve the figures in the 'where did they go' conundrum are indeed truly fantastic.

If five million are now known to have not died in the camps then they were sent elsewhere and survived for some period after the war, or were never there in the first place.

The numbers game has been covered a number of times here on the Forum with great detail. This line of excuse is a common one because it hides all sorts of lines of thought and investigation.

I doubt the figures from their origins. I am doubtful of the figures from the late 1930s. I don't think there were millions of jews under German control at any time of the pre war and war period up to 1943-44. It is very handy for the big six million lie to claim if they weren't killed where did they go? It's one of those circular arguments that is almost impossible to solve. But common sense says that if they were killed in the camps, as we have shown here, and there are no records of mass immigration into western Russia (which in my opinion would have come to light by now) then they were not there to begin with.

If jews think they were promised the land known as Palestine and were in power and in great numbers in eastern europe why didn't they move to Palestine in the 19th century or early 20th century?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Atigun » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:22 am)

At Treblinka alone, it's alleged that somewhere between 500,000 and 870,000 victims were gassed and buried before being exhumed and cremated. Whatever number is picked, the volume of the alleged mass graves is enormous. Those graves have never been located and, of course, never will be. They don't exist. I've been asked the, "Where did the Jews go" question and my response has been, "Since they weren't gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated and reburied, I really don't care where they went."

Unless the true believers can actually prove that the AR camps were extermination facilities rather than transit camps, why do they expect revisionists to provide travel itineraries for the Jews who transited through the AR camps?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:28 am)

9) So I suppose the piles of dead bodies that the Allies found after the war were just a movie set.

This is a common strawman. This thread has picked up the main points of why most everyone believes in the holocaust myth.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Dresden » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:01 am)

borjastick said:

"I doubt the figures from their origins. I am doubtful of the figures from the late 1930s. I don't think there were millions of jews under German control at any time of the pre war and war period up to 1943-44"

I agree with you on those figures and those dates; and to think that four or five million Jews entered Auschwitz is total nonsense.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:26 am)

Re: Hektor's #8 and the Finkelstein video Steve F posted:

Finkelstein is acting like the possessor of the intellectual moral high ground, and high ground of respectful politesse; yet within that makes a crude strawman: Did they go to Siberia or Fiji? Why didn't he ask "did they go to Israel? New Jersey? New York?"

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby borjastick » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:13 am)

It's one of those circular arguments that is almost impossible to solve. But common sense says that if they were killed in the camps, as we have shown here, and there are no records of mass immigration into western Russia (which in my opinion would have come to light by now) then they were not there to begin with.


Correction. I meant to say 'if they weren't killed in the camps...'

The edit button is missing at the moment.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3298
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Hektor » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:15 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:9) So I suppose the piles of dead bodies that the Allies found after the war were just a movie set.

This is a common strawman. This thread has picked up the main points of why most everyone believes in the holocaust myth.

That's a variant of point three. There were some question about who some of the corpses actually were, but it's generally accepted that AMONG them were many people from the camps that died as a result of the conditions that the "liberators" themselves brought about (i.e. by genocidal bombing of Germany and its infrastructure).

However the "movie set" isn't really that far off the mark. by their own admission that's what the psych warriors of the Allies used it for:
1. INTRODUCTION The purpose of the visit to Dachau was to obtain documentary and photographic material directly after liberation for a motion picture on German atrocities to be shown in Germany. The material presented here, gathered in the disordered conditions of the second and third days of liberation, should therefore be read only as a preliminary report.
https://archive.org/details/WilliamHarl ... CampReport

User avatar
fountainhead
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby fountainhead » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:9) So I suppose the piles of dead bodies that the Allies found after the war were just a movie set.

This is a common strawman. This thread has picked up the main points of why most everyone believes in the holocaust myth.

This is indeed one of the most common things you'll have thrown at you by the average person. If I recall correctly, Katie Couric even showed pictures of bodies from the German camps, thinking she was slam-dunking Ahmadinejad.

Couldn't you just easily point out that autopsies were performed on these bodies by the Americans and British and that not one of them was found to have died from gassing?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby hermod » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 am)

fountainhead wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:9) So I suppose the piles of dead bodies that the Allies found after the war were just a movie set.

This is a common strawman. This thread has picked up the main points of why most everyone believes in the holocaust myth.

This is indeed one of the most common things you'll have thrown at you by the average person. If I recall correctly, Katie Couric even showed pictures of bodies from the German camps, thinking she was slam-dunking Ahmadinejad.

Couldn't you just easily point out that autopsies were performed on these bodies by the Americans and British and that not one of them was found to have died from gassing?


Yes, you could. By mentioning Charles Larson's thousands of autopsies and Crystal clear conclusions. And you can ask Holocaust believers why the British first refused to capture Belsen when some Germans officers offered to surrender that camp. (That was because they were afraid of typhus.) You can also ask them why the British burned down the barracks at Belsen and why they powdered the survivors with DDT if the bodies found there were the corpses of people who had died of mass murder or starvation. Fire and DDT are of no use to combat mass murder or starvation. But they are very useful to combat contagious diseases such as typhus... :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Brainscan2015
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Brainscan2015 » 4 years 2 months ago (Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm)

What about all the eyewitness testimony? Are they all just lying for the illegitimate state of "israel" and reparations money?

Yes that is exactly what they are doing. "the eyewitnesses" claimed gas chambers in dachau and buchenwald.
"the eyewitnesses" claimed they defecated diamonds to prevent the "nazis" from taking their diamonds away.
"the eyewitnesses" claim they met their spouses at auschwitz in some hollywood made up love story like schindler's list, and then admit they were just making it up.
"the eyewitnesses" claim the bodies were blue from zyklon b when the white bodies should have a red discoloration.
"the eyewitnesses" claim they were raised by wolves while hiding from the "nazis".
"the eyewitnesses" claim putting 4 bodies at once in the crematory ovens and burning in 20 minutes when this is physically impossible.
"the eyewitnesses" claim the zyklon b gas would dissipate and kill within 10-15 minutes when it takes hours for it to dissipate unless heated, which it was not.

User avatar
Bonesy
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:37 am

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Bonesy » 4 years 2 months ago (Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:31 am)

This is a well needed thread. The information here may prove useful for newbies to the revisionist movement. I was drafting my own paper about "common misconceptions about Holocaust™ Revisionism" and I can get some ideas about defeating such misconceptions from this thread. Thanks to all who have posted so far. :)

Another one that comes up every now and again by those who defend the myth:

10) Holocaust™ denial is a "conspiracy theory" :roll:
Surely we've all heard that one before...

Well as far as I'm concerned, the allegation of conspiracy theory would be more appropriate for the exterminationist theory. After all, the Nazis would have had to have 'conspired' to plan this operation. Holocaust™ revisionism only seeks to counter this allegation of conspiracy by the national socialists.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Holo. Industy's Most Commonly Used Lies / False Argument

Postby Lamprecht » 4 years 2 months ago (Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 am)

An argument I often am confronted with is that when the Nazis failed to properly nourish Jews in the camps and they died of starvation, that constitutes genocide, or a "holocaust."

Of course the first bit of that is true, many Jews died of starvation because the Nazis did not give them food. What is forgotten, or rather they fail to accept, is that these conditions were a result not of deliberate NSDAP policies but instead of warmongering Britain and France, under the influence of international Jewish supremacists. It is they who demanded the destruction of Germany over a territorial dispute, but cheered alongside the Soviet Union as they deliberately and systematically murdered millions of innocents.

The Germans did not have enough food to feed their own people, and so they logically chose to distribute it to their own first before giving it to their enemies. Were they just supposed to let their people starve to keep their enemies alive? The Germans made an effort to keep their prisoners alive, but the wartime conditions imposed on them by the predators prevented that.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests