World's top holocaust deniers gather in Britain

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

World's top holocaust deniers gather in Britain

Postby NLH » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:01 pm)

Hardly the worlds leading "deniers" but what can you expect from the controlled media. And why was "evidence" passed to the police, it was a private meeting. Under British law this is all legal. Only if they had "peddled" their views on the streets could it have been (legally) of any concern for the police. And no surprise no mention was made of the extremely dodgy past of the criminal liar, Gable. So glad we live I a free and democratic nation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enemy.html
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: World's top holocaust deniers gather in Britain

Postby Breker » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:10 pm)

The Daily Mail is a gossip tabloid, really nothing more than kitty box liner.
Notice the comments section where no pro-truth comments are tolerated, yet they speak of tolerance. It's just the clueless preaching to the clueless. Real haters ranting on with each other.

All this threatening language by The Daily Mail is backfiring. We feel that such juvenile hostility displays to the public the enormous weaknesses in their crumbling, distorted view of history

I find it all quite wonderfully encouraging.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:09 pm)

This article claims that Mark Weber wrote in 1989: "The Holocaust is a religion. Its underpinnings in the realm of historical fact are non-existent – no Hitler order, no plan, no budget, no gas chambers, no autopsies of gassed victims, no bones, no ashes, no skulls, no nothing"

A person reading that quote could easily misunderstand the Revisionist position by thinking Revisionists not only deny the existence of gas chambers, but the existence of the crematoria as well. I am skeptical that Weber would have said "no bones, no ashes, no skulls, no nothing".

I tried to find the source of the quote. The first thing that popped up on Google was an ADL page, which is where I suspect the authors of the article got the quote from. The ADL page cites the May 1989 IHR Newsletter as the source. I tried to find the particular newsletter online, but I could only find newsletters from 1992 which the IHR has on their website.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:26 pm)

How laughable. I posted a short comment there but I have a feeling the good folks at "Daily Mail Online" won't publish it.

A copy of my comment:
What is this nonsensical article? Let's see. None of these people have ever published any books on the alleged "holocaust". The only one who comes close is Pedro Varela, who used to be a book dealer! The other one is Mark Weber, a historian, who hasn't written one single book on the so-called "holocaust". On the other hand (in the past) he has authored various essays and writings dealing with the matter, but hasn't written one single book on the subject. Furthermore Mark Weber appeared at Hannity & Colmes in 2006 and he said "no" to the question whether or not "6 million jews died in Nazi Germany". Wow, what a denier!
Why is this news and why have you published a story that is more or less baseless: there is virtually nothing in your piece that has any truth to it. Filthy tabloid is what it is.

PS:
This is the same "newspaper" who rehashed the story about the « seven dwarfs in Auschwitz » in 2013 [1]

PSS:
It is great to see that Mr. Varela looks to be in good health. I have a contact in Bolivia (Pablo) who I recently spoke to about Mr. Varela; my contact assured me he would send my best wishes to Mr. Varela :)

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

1. Daily Mail: “Seven Dwarfs in Auschwitz” Story

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:55 am)

The Mail is paranoid about the Holocaust because it is constantly having the fact it supported Hitler in the Thirties thrown in its face by the left.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:18 am)

Kingfisher wrote:The Mail is paranoid about the Holocaust because it is constantly having the fact it supported Hitler in the Thirties thrown in its face by the left.

Reminds me of the praise and support the NY Times gave to Stalin and the USSR.

from the DM piece:
On the face of it, their proceedings should be investigated to ascertain whether criminal offences have been committed, including incitement to racial hatred.

Actually it is the 'holocaust' storyline which incites racial hatred, including crimes against the innocent. Supremacist Jews demand that they not be held to the same standards as everyone else, witness racist Zionism and genocidal Israel.

I also note some recent comments which are questioning the mindless Daily Mail, i.e.:
- We shouldn't be labelled anti-semitic for discussing the holocaust.

- Hang on a minute, we live in a democracy , to be a democracy you have to accept some people have the right to be extreme in their politics. From the extreme right the Nazi's to the extreme left and the Communists . We may not like their politics we may not like their views but they have the right to speak . I hate to say this even the foreign hate speakers have that right so long as they all understand they cannot be inflammatory.

I fail to see what is "extreme" about pursuing the truth. I fail to see how truth is "hate"... unless there are those who hate & fear the truth.

Then we see the hasbara handbook in action:
How can anyone deny the Holocaust when my grandmother had a number tattooed into her arm. Which I saw with my own eyes luckily for her she survived the war.....

A tattoo means nothing more than she was given a tattoo, but apparently to some, tattoos prove the impossible '6M & gas chambers'. And of course there's the dead give away, she was not killed, even though the storyline says the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 pm)

Predictably not one comment made it. I submitted several ones. The first one was not very subtle, I expected it not to be approved. So I tried replying to a few comments taking extra care to make them appear "benign". Nope! The Mail Online appear to have a group of moderators sharp as a Mora knife when it comes to approving comments.

I asked them on Twitter about it:

Back to the topic...

As a person noted in a private chat group about the photo-op of those Buchenwald inmates which appears in Mail Online's article: « [...] absolutely none of them are emaciated. Some of them are in fact fat. »

I agree. The photograph indeed shows us a group of individual who appear to be quite healthy. The only thing I would say about the people in that photograph is that they look quite sinister. Perhaps they had just come back for the shoot after having taken part in what Elie Wiesel described in his book "Night":
« Early the next day, Jewish boys ran off to Weimar to steal clothing and potatoes. And to rape German girls [un tsu fargvaldikn daytshe shikses]. The historical commandment of revenge was not fulfilled." »

This quote comes in various forms. The one in Yiddish appears to be the more "truthful" one compared to other translations into other languages, such as the English one where it has been somewhat "polished up".

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 pm)

k0nsl wrote:Predictably not one comment made it. I submitted several ones. The first one was not very subtle, I expected it not to be approved. So I tried replying to a few comments taking extra care to make them appear "benign". Nope! The Mail Online appear to have a group of moderators sharp as a Mora knife when it comes to approving comments.

Reading the comments, not so much on the Facebook thread: https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/post ... 7883276627
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 pm)

Thank you for the heads up. I sent in a comment there.
-k0nsl

NLH wrote:
k0nsl wrote:Predictably not one comment made it. I submitted several ones. The first one was not very subtle, I expected it not to be approved. So I tried replying to a few comments taking extra care to make them appear "benign". Nope! The Mail Online appear to have a group of moderators sharp as a Mora knife when it comes to approving comments.

Reading the comments, not so much on the Facebook thread: https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/post ... 7883276627

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:12 pm)

None of the talks given were about H-topic; so i guess the Mail journalist must have had telepathic powers to know that the persons gathered there were a bunch of H-'deniers'. Or what did they say, the biggest-ever gathering of H-deniers?

Mark Weber gave a great and powerful speech https://youtu.be/PEJ0UUIaxF0 which I predict will be the most watched of them all. 'The Challenge of Jewish-Zionist power.'

It was a massive six hours of talks, my brain was zonked out at the end. I guess part of the problem is, that the group does not have a title for what it is. I think its a 'New Right' meeting. Its a group of people who want the white English race to continue, which is obviously a very shocking view.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm)

That is out of the scope of this topic, I suppose. But to expand on that just a bit, if the Moderator would permit: every other group has the right to exist and they have groups lobbying for that purpose, everything. But we, the Europeans, or Whites, must mix ourselves up and disappear. That is what is promoted daily in our case. That is a form of genocide, is it not? Surely a crime 1?

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

astro3 wrote:Its a group of people who want the white English race to continue, which is obviously a very shocking view.

1. You are the victim of a crime!

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 pm)

k0nsl said:

"The only thing I would say about the people in that photograph is that they look quite sinister"

"Sinister" is putting it mildly.....more like psychopathic.

If you enlarge the picture, you'll get a much better idea of what I'm talking about.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:40 pm)

k0nsl wrote: every other group has the right to exist and they have groups lobbying for that purpose, everything. But we, the Europeans, or Whites, must mix ourselves up and disappear. That is what is promoted daily in our case. That is a form of genocide, is it not?

Sure their measures and propaganda to breed the Europeans out of existence could meet Raphael Lempkin's definition of a genocide. But the fictional HGC systematically prevent any exposure of that fact from being expressed...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 am)

Common knowledge:

'There is no such thing as bad publicity '.

Thanks, Daily Mail.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Horhug
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Horhug » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:07 am)

Not to be outdone. The Daily Express wades in ...

Does anyone actually still part with their money for their daily dose of "Two Minutes of Hate"?

Outrage at Holocaust deniers' secret rally that Scotland Yard REFUSED to investigate

JEWISH campaigners have spoken of their anger after Scotland Yard refused to investigate claims that Holocaust deniers gathered in Britain to promote anti-Semitism at a secret rally.

By Anil Dawar

PUBLISHED: 07:40, Mon, Apr 20, 2015 | UPDATED: 13:55, Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Right-wing extremists, Nazi sympathisers and their supporters allegedly heard speakers unleash vile rants in which Jewish people were called the "enemy" and "children of darkness".

Undercover reporters who witnessed the anti-Semitic and racist tirades passed their dossier of evidence and photographs to the Met Police.

But yesterday the force said it would not investigate the shadowy "London Forum" event at the Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria on April 11.

It is thought the speakers exploited a loophole in race-hate laws by dressing up their sickening views as academic work.

The news they would go unpunished provoked outrage in the Jewish community. It also came on the 70th anniversary of the liberation by British troops of the Nazi concentration camp, Bergen-Belsen, in Germany - and amid growing fears of a resurgence in hatred against Jewish people across Europe.

Reports of anti-Semitic incidents in the UK have doubled in the past year.

Jonathan Sacerdoti, of the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism, said: "Celebration of Nazism in 2015 is an affront to Britain and its proud history of standing against Nazism. These speakers from abroad should have been barred from entering the UK."

Celebration of Nazism in 2015 is an affront to Britain and its proud history of standing against Nazism

Jonathan Sacerdoti, campaigner

He urged police and prosecutors to "act decisively and strongly" against bigotry.

"If the threshold for prosecution has not been crossed by those reported to be advocating Nazism and reportedly describing Jews as 'children of darkness' with 'tentacles' of control, then the legal threshold must be changed."

The "star" speaker was Spanish selfconfessed Nazi, Pedro Varela, 57, who was arrested in Austria for praising Hitler.

Varela also once celebrated the dictator's birthday with a public meeting where he declared "there were never any gas chambers in Auschwitz".

At the London Forum, he revealed how he and his cohorts would avoid prosecution for their inflammatory views.
Related articles

Germany charges 94-year-old former Nazi SS officer over 3,681 murders at Auschwitz
Did Adolf Hitler flee here after 'FAKING death?' Secret Nazi hideout discovered in jungle
Three British men honoured with Holocaust hero medals for saving starving Jewish girl

Varela said the "host" Jeremy Bedford-Turner, 45, told him to "measure" his words. US Holocaust denier, Mark Weber, 63, and members of the BNP and National Front also attended.

The Met said: "We've assessed the information and...it does not reach the threshold for a criminal investigation."

ISLAMISTS FUELLING RISE IN ANTI-SEMITIC ATTACKS

THE rise of Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is fuelling anti-Semitic attacks in western Europe, a study says.

The number of incidents against Jewish people rose 40 per cent from 554 in 2013 to 776 last year, Tel Aviv University researchers found.

The conflict between Hamas and Israel last summer was also blamed on the rise, which included threats assaults and vandalism.

France had the highest number - 164 attacks in 2014, up from 141 in 2013. In the UK there were 141 in 2014, up from 95 in 2013. Prof Dina Porat said: "There is a worsening in expressions of anti-Semitism."

I have it on good authority that the fate of European Jewry in WW2 was not even discussed.

The London Forum YT channel for April 15th 2015 is here:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”