New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Occam's Razor
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 pm

New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All

Postby Occam's Razor » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:58 pm)

New revisionist documentary: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All"

Title: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All".
1 hour 17 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

Published only 4 days ago, but already over 17000 views on youtube. And most people seem to like it.

I think it was first published on this site:

http://www.therealistreport.com/2015/04/the-holocaust-debunked-once-and-for-all.html

It contains a few small errors (e.g. the author cites the infamous Lachout document as one piece of evidence, shows Dachau delousing gas chambers as examples for Auschwitz delousing chambers, occasionally sloppy editing (the Rosenblatt part)), but overall it's ok.

I like the calm and relaxed presentation of the narrator. No groundbreaking new discoveries, but a good and solid introduction with sound logic and common sense for people who are new to holocaust revisionism.


You can download the video with keepvid:

http://keepvid.com/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc



User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Hektor » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm)

Occam's Razor wrote:New revisionist documentary: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All"

Title: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All".
1 hour 17 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

Published only 4 days ago, but already over 17000 views on youtube. And most people seem to like it.

I think it was first published on this site:

http://www.therealistreport.com/2015/04/the-holocaust-debunked-once-and-for-all.html

It contains a few small errors (e.g. the author cites the infamous Lachout document as one piece of evidence, shows Dachau delousing gas chambers as examples for Auschwitz delousing chambers, occasionally sloppy editing (the Rosenblatt part)), but overall it's ok.

One can always improve on in later versions. But I like the intro music :D

I like the calm and relaxed presentation of the narrator. No groundbreaking new discoveries, but a good and solid introduction with sound logic and common sense for people who are new to holocaust revisionism.
You can download the video with keepvid:

http://keepvid.com/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

If that doesn't work, try:
http://en.savefrom.net/

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby k0nsl » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:59 pm)

One more option:

https://media.k0nsl.org/The_Holocaust_Debunked_Once_and_for_All.mp4 [Right Click>Save As]

Comment:
There is nothing really exciting with the video: perhaps it would have been if I hadn't already seen everything in it so many times already. I mean, for a person who is absolutely new to the issue, I'm sure it would be very interesting. The video features mostly clips and photographs cobbled together to compliment the storyline as created by the narrator. The narration -- with it's content -- isn't bad: I applaud his effort. If given more time and much practice, I'm sure he could make a very decent video one day. If nothing else, he should definitively make use of his narrating skills.

As for getting this video published at Holocaust Handbooks, well, I think there has to be a higher level than what is seen here. That's just my opinion.
Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Hektor wrote:
Occam's Razor wrote:New revisionist documentary: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All"

Title: "The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All".
1 hour 17 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

Published only 4 days ago, but already over 17000 views on youtube. And most people seem to like it.

I think it was first published on this site:

http://www.therealistreport.com/2015/04/the-holocaust-debunked-once-and-for-all.html

It contains a few small errors (e.g. the author cites the infamous Lachout document as one piece of evidence, shows Dachau delousing gas chambers as examples for Auschwitz delousing chambers, occasionally sloppy editing (the Rosenblatt part)), but overall it's ok.

One can always improve on in later versions. But I like the intro music :D

I like the calm and relaxed presentation of the narrator. No groundbreaking new discoveries, but a good and solid introduction with sound logic and common sense for people who are new to holocaust revisionism.
You can download the video with keepvid:

http://keepvid.com/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

If that doesn't work, try:
http://en.savefrom.net/

User avatar
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Location: England, UK

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby NLH » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:28 pm)

Do we have contact information, to point put the errors and suggest sending it to holocausthandbooks.com for review and a reissue made?

UPDATE: emailed him.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Hektor » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm)

Contact details are a good idea.

He starts out with the "Zionist connection". Usually not a good starting point for newbies. Rather do start as from 12 minutes with the persecution of Revisionist and straight to criticism of the evidence. Just MHO.

User avatar
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Location: England, UK

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby NLH » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:58 pm)

Hektor wrote:Contact details are a good idea.


About section of his youtube channel.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9157
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Hannover » 2 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:26 pm)

Hektor wrote:Contact details are a good idea.

He starts out with the "Zionist connection". Usually not a good starting point for newbies. Rather do start as from 12 minutes with the persecution of Revisionist and straight to criticism of the evidence. Just MHO.

I agree with that approach. The sleazy Zionist connection is blatantly obvious, the viewer will get that on their own.
I'm not sure if 'Holocaust Handbooks' would be interested', the video content is well covered in those Handbooks. It's worth a try though. It might work as a 'holocaust' Revisionism 101 introduction.
Nonetheless, this is great news, another video carries the message of truth.

An unstoppable train is heading down the track.

"All the king's horses and all the king's men cannot put poor Humpty together again."

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2237
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:09 pm)

There's a lot of good stuff here, and the video maker's heart is in the right place, and his assertion that the holocaust is a myth is right, but the maker needs to raise his level, and hopefully will do so in future videos. His treatment of pre-war 6 mil number was done nicely. His explanation of the dead bodies found at Belsen (via the Zuendel interview) was done well. Here's a critique:

12:35: that's not true that you can be jailed for simply inquiring about the holocaust.

12:56: assertion that you can be arrested and put amongst murderers and rapists.

he's basing this information on a Dees illustration, which is problematic. Dees' illustration is great in that it makes a darkly comical and powerful point with satire.
--------
15:12
allied military police
vienna 1/10/1948
memo Nr: 31/48

Allied Committee of Inquiry

charging witnesses with perjury? Major Miller? Has anyone heard of this document?
-----------
16:20
the idea that the West was honest and thus no gas chambers in the west, is just not right. The west did a psych warfare put-on.
---------
18:51
6 mil number used before WWII was done nicely and he gave a good book reference.
---------
19:53
he doesn't say what those plaques are and has the date slightly off I believe.
-----------
26:05
that door isn't the auschwitz door is it?
--------
27:56:
zyklon b wasn't powder, it was soaked pellets.
--------
28:38
Leuchter isn't a court certified gas execution expert. He was involved with electrocution. He didn't design "many gas chambers in the US"

29:35
the gas igniting has been shown to be not true
---------------------
30:15:
"no eyewitnesses" what about Tauber, Gabbai, Mueller? Yes they're liars, but "no eyewitnesses" isn't a great way to say you don't believe the alleged eyewitnesses.
---------------

32:34:
when you say "fumigating clothing" and you're talking about Auschwitz, you can't just use a photo of Dachau unless you explain. Someone on this thread already mentioned this I think.
-------------
33:28:
did the German judge really say "truth is no defense"? In Germar's trial?
----------
33:39
I'm glad he included a photo of the Polish revisionist who was found dead. He shouldn't be forgotten.
--------------
34:16
Red Cross records. Wouldn't believers simply say those are reported deaths, and that the alleged holocaust deaths are secret? Do we have a thread here on that document? I see the numbers 1973 and 1975? Am I reading this small text wrong? And Belsen shows 6,000 whereas the actual number is much larger if taken near end of war.
--------------
39:30:
clips should have a source. Particularly when people don't know this is a reenactment.
-----------
40:48 Modern science will ultimately determine the horrific claims from Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen to be Allied propaganda…"
Horrors at Bergen Belsen were real, but misrepresented. He explains that later

"Dachau lampshade" should be "Buchenwald lampshade"
-------------
41:22
"today at Buchenwald there is a sign" that's Dachau
---------------
41:30
"only in the Eastern camps, where no investigations ever occurred…" not true. Lukasciewicz investigated Treblinka.
--------------
41:36
"perhaps the most dubious piece of evidence at Nuremberg was the story of 'humans made into soap'" --that wasn't presented at Nuremberg to my knowledge.
--------------
52:49:
"despite the alleged gassing of 6 million Jews" --very simplified and no holocaust writer alleges that. The public thinks that though.
--------------
57:00
surprising footage but there should be a source.
--------------
58:00
cheap shot on Obama because he had an uncle or family member who saw Ohrdruff which isn't explained.
------------
1:01:38
When did David Irving get beat up? Never heard that.
----------------
1:02:10
He should give Eric Hunt credit for finding this, since it's from Eric's movie
------------------
1:15:05
He should give Denierbud credit for finding this since it's from Denierbud's movie.
------------------
1:15:50: interesting clip

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby hermod » 2 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:57 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:12:35: that's not true that you can be jailed for simply inquiring about the holocaust.


Not really true, CCS. In France, you can be jailed as a "Holocaust denier" simply for implying that the "Holocaust" is perhaps a pile of bullshit. Revisionist innuendoes are enough for the French Holo-inquisitors. Fakely naive questions implying that you don't believe in the "Holocaust" or that some parts of the "Holocaust" are dubious and even ludicrous, are also enough to get you jailed in France. Asking the question "Did the Holocaust really happen?" without answering it in a revisionist direction is "Holocaust denial" in France, as it implies that the victors' sacred Holo-'truth' is maybe untrue, which is in itself a serious penal offense in France.

Some countries with anti-revisionist laws probably tolerate you to ask if the Holocaust really happened, as far as you don't answer that question with a big "No!". But others, such as France, don't. Thus, IMO, it can be said that people are not even allowed to inquire about the "Holocaust" in some European countries.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2237
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:21 pm)

Thanks Hermod, now that you put it that way, with that question, I can see that.

User avatar
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Location: England, UK

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby NLH » 2 years 5 months ago (Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 am)

I contacted the maker of this documentary, received a response, and asked permission to post it here. I informed him of this thread where he could see possible corrections to be made suggestions.

Yes thanks for the suggestion,

The video was literally intended to be up for 24hrs i meant to "privatise" it so several individuals could review it and give me feedback. One revisionist misinterpreted my words and instead disseminated it through his circles, to the point where i got 5000 views in just one day. The video is in no way a finalised product which i would want to promote or send out for review, but given the popularity of it in such a short span of time i'm restraining myself from taking it down.... the sounding is out of sync and the recording at parts is dodgy etc.. It lacks the flow and rhythmic elegance that the final product will contain. Moreover i was intending to launch a website and leave a link at the end...

But again thank you for taking the time to contact me and thank you for the suggestion. It will not go unheeded, i anticipate the finalised version to be out no later than 2-3weeks, depending on when i summon enough motivation.

In your service
Regards

TBM


I implored everyone to download, re-upload and share, so feel free to spread it how and where you like..... but keep in mind there will be a better version

In your service
Regards

TBM
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby diaz52 » 2 years 5 months ago (Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:12 am)

NLH wrote:I contacted the maker of this documentary, received a response, and asked permission to post it here. I informed him of this thread where he could see possible corrections to be made suggestions.

Yes thanks for the suggestion,

The video was literally intended to be up for 24hrs i meant to "privatise" it so several individuals could review it and give me feedback. One revisionist misinterpreted my words and instead disseminated it through his circles, to the point where i got 5000 views in just one day. The video is in no way a finalised product which i would want to promote or send out for review, but given the popularity of it in such a short span of time i'm restraining myself from taking it down.... the sounding is out of sync and the recording at parts is dodgy etc.. It lacks the flow and rhythmic elegance that the final product will contain. Moreover i was intending to launch a website and leave a link at the end...

But again thank you for taking the time to contact me and thank you for the suggestion. It will not go unheeded, i anticipate the finalised version to be out no later than 2-3weeks, depending on when i summon enough motivation.

In your service
Regards

TBM


I implored everyone to download, re-upload and share, so feel free to spread it how and where you like..... but keep in mind there will be a better version

In your service
Regards

TBM


Wow, cool you got a hold of him. I watched the video and liked it a lot. It covers a lot of territory nicely. Only two criticisms from me on this:

1. "Holocaust revisionist are the greatest researchers of all time." 1:10:49

Not sure what this line is doing in the video. It should be removed. Statements like this are just a matter of opinion. Its like saying 'you're the greatest dungeon master of all time'. It seems an odd assertion and again its just a matter of opinion.

2. At 1:12:53 the wording in type states:

"Wow a tattoo... I've seen people with anchor tattoos, doesn't mean their sailors...dumb b***h"

Firstly, the word 'their' needs to be changed to 'they're' and secondly, the 'dumb b***h' line needs to be taken out altogether. I know it can be frustrating wading through all the lies and yes this old Jewess is very irritating but this 'old b***h' line just needs to go. Don't get provoke you into this kind of emotional nastiness, especially as the point being made is 'who is calm and who is rabid", etc.

But gratz to the filmmaker, nice job. I look forward to the final version.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 5 months ago (Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am)

Hektor wrote:Contact details are a good idea.

He starts out with the "Zionist connection". Usually not a good starting point for newbies. Rather do start as from 12 minutes with the persecution of Revisionist and straight to criticism of the evidence. Just MHO.

Agree with this. I think it's very important from the public relations angle.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: New rev documentary: The Holocaust Debunked Once and for

Postby Hektor » 2 years 5 months ago (Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:27 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
Hektor wrote:..
Agree with this. I think it's very important from the public relations angle.

The problem with jargon and loaded language is that it shuts down (or out) further interest of a large part of the you want to reach. The best is to use language and themes as normal as possible to people. That counts for debating on the net, just as to making video or audio presentations.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests