Vincent Reynouard in hiding again . . .

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Vincent Reynouard in hiding again . . .

Postby Kladderadatsch » 2 years 4 weeks ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:25 am)

From the description:

Persecuted French revisionist Vincent Reynouard speaks from hiding on April 24, 2015. Help if you can!

For more information about how to help Vincent, visit his site http://www.phdnm.org/ . You can also reach Vincent directly via [email protected] . Don't worry if you can't write French, English will work just fine.

I'll probably be doing the Einsatzgruppen videos too. Let's just hope Vincent gets to finish them.

Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Vincent Reynouard in hiding again . . .

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 4 weeks ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:33 am)

Wow. This has never happened before. A revisionist on the run from the law for being a revisionist, making videos in hiding. THIS IS A NEW ONE.

What a great guy. I hope people send money.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 2 years 4 weeks ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Wow. This has never happened before. A revisionist on the run from the law for being a revisionist, making videos in hiding. THIS IS A NEW ONE.

What a great guy. I hope people send money.

Not the first time for Vincent.

In June 2008, a court in Brussels, Belgium, declared Reynouard and Belgian VHO publisher Siegfried Verbeke guilty of "disputing crimes against humanity" for having written and published "Holocaust denial" literature. The two men were sentenced to one year imprisonment and to pay a fine of 25,000 euros, as well as damages and various other costs. In 2011 an appeals court upheld the sentence.

On June 25, 2008, the Court of Appeals in Colmar (Alsace) upheld the one-year prison sentence and ordered Reynouard to pay a total of 60,000 euros, which included a fine of 20,000 euros, damages, and the cost of publishing a notice with extracts from this judgment in the "Official Journal of the French Republic," as well as in two French daily newspapers. Meanwhile, Reynouard fled with his family to neighboring Belgium.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 4 weeks ago (Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 pm)

Did Verbeke and Reynouard then go to prison in 2011?

How much did they end up paying out as fines and how long in jail? I mean 60,000 Euros is around 60,000 dollars. A huge amount of money.

How about this video, where he only has 2,000 dollars in his bank account, but he can't send his son $50 because his bank account is blocked and under surveillance. Scary! If that happened in my country (USA) I would just be shocked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaEK4y09LiY

Reynouard is a hero, and so is Verbeke in his own right, and for standing by his side.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 2 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:50 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Did Verbeke and Reynouard then go to prison in 2011?

Vincent Reynouard is arrested on July 9th, 2010 then extradited towards France where he is finally imprisoned, to Valenciennes to serve his sentence.

Released after nine months of detention in April 2011, he stays under judicial control for the diffusion of revisionist CD-ROM in 2009 at hundred and twenty high schools.

Concerning Siegfried Verbeke:

A biography (not updated!)

http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/verbeke.html

Interview with Siegfried Verbeke (2008).

http://barnesreview.org/pdf/TBR2008-no3.pdf

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”