Elie Wiesel - liar

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Elie Wiesel - liar

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:16 pm)

:? Well, it looks like old Elie is still at his old tricks. It is Sunday night, Apr.4. I am watching a news program when they broadcast an interview with Wiesel about the growing surge of anti-semitism in Europe, and the question of weather we are on the verge of a resurgance of Nazism. While old Elie is spouting off about how dangerous it all is, images of Jewish tombstones with swastikas are being shown on the screen. I wonder to myself, as I watch these images,what kind of a neo-nazi or white supremecist or whatever Elie and his cohorts are claiming is to blame for these incidents would draw such a crooked swastika? I mean, you can tell someone who has never drawn one in their life, because it looks all crooked. I mean the lines were going every wich way (sounds like another promotional hoax to me). Then he is asked if he saw The Passion. He said, "Yes,it made me so sad. :cry: It was so full of violence and look at the mobs". He said something similar to Jews being depicted unfairly. Meanwhile, as he is talking, credits below him tell of his Nobel peace prize and his rag of lies NIGHT, and "I am a concentration camp survivor." It was pathetic. It bought to mind the Kerri Dunn hate crime hoax. I may have missed it, but I don't recall any news broadcast about that. Then he starts talking about how Israel and Germany have made peace (yeah right, after you and your partners in crime helped to brainwash them into submission).

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:41 pm)

Speaking of toppled gravestones and swastikas, there were arrests here in Toronto and they claim that the charged people are 2 minors and one 18 year old, so naturally their names are not to be released. :roll: Who were they? Do we know if they were Jewish or not? Why is it no longer being talked about? There was a loud outcry when these things were discovered, but when the people were arrested, nothing. It didn't even make it to the front page of the newspapers...

Elie Wiesel is, like hundreds of "survivors", a liar. Moreover, he is a hate propagandist. May I remind you of what he said?

"There is a time to love and a time to hate; whoever does not hate when he should does not deserve to love when he should, does not deserve to love when he is able. Perhaps, had we learned to hate more during the years of ordeal, fate itself would have taken fright. The Germans did their best to teach us, but we were poor pupils in the discipline of hate....Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."

Elie Wiesel - Legends of Our Time (1968), pp.177-78

And this guy, ladies and gentlemen, has won the Nobel Peace Prize... The world is sometimes so strange, huh?

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:58 pm)

:? In reference to the alleged hate crime wave in Canada recently,I wonder if the supposed victims have washed the swastikas off their front doors.At least three individuals that I know of,including an advisement from the ADL,have said that they would not remove the anti-semetic slurs from their doorways just yet,because they want them to be seen.This seems like a far spreading hoax campaign to me,attempting to refuel the idea that they are nothing more than poor innocent victims.I wonder what happened to that holocaust poster museum that got burned down?That one was short lived.I guess the idea is to get just enough attention,then get the hell outa there before people catch on.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:37 pm)

Indeed - It's a tactic of extracting sympathy. :roll: It couldn't have been more obvious than they made it!!! They just bluntly said they didn't want to remove the paint because they wanted the whole world to see [their "plight"].... Come to think of it, very Wiesel-like. :idea:

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:28 am)

What I want to know is, how does a swastika being painted somewhere get any media attention at all?

On the local news last month, I remember they said that the police were looking for a suspect who had defaced somewhere or other with "anti-semetic graffiti" and then they announced that "if you have any information on this suspect please contact the police...". Meanwhile of course, gang-related graffiti is everywhere. But there is no mention of that. Minor instances of anti-semetic graffiti are somehow more threatening to society than major instances of gang graffiti

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:41 am)

Anything related to the holohoax is major. Because the lies are major, the need for bigger lies to cover-up the discovered lies is major too.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”