Holo-petition for UK Education

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holo-petition for UK Education

Postby astro3 » 4 years 5 months ago (Sun May 17, 2015 5:06 am)

Sign this petition!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/264/276/ ... aust/#sign

This is the no. 1 online petition site in the world.

If you get ten thousand or whaterver signatures then the Government has to take notice.

It starts off,
Are UK Schools indoctrinating pupils with ‘the Holocaust’?

The Holocaust has to be the most heavily taught single item in today’s educational syllabus, taught in History, English, Religious Studies and Citizenship lessons. It is taught without alternative views being permitted, in a manner which resembles indoctrination. Schoolteachers are simply not allowed to introduce arguments which challenge the official narrative. This is a topic which introduces a great deal of hate and fear into young lives, and teachers should therefore bear in mind what the Jewish scholar Norman Finkelstein wrote in his book The Holocaust Industry, “The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon.’ We here call for a more balanced approach to the teaching of this subject in British schools:where more enquiry, doubt, and personal investigation is permitted.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holo-petition for UK Education

Postby Hektor » 4 years 5 months ago (Sun May 17, 2015 7:39 am)

I think petitioning for teachers having to give a balanced view would be nice ;)
The can present all their tales, but curriculum must contain Revisionist arguments and all the stuff that doesn't fit the narrative.

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 5 months ago (Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 am)

Signed and shared on Facebook.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

georgesmiley

Postby georgesmiley » 4 years 5 months ago (Sun May 17, 2015 2:48 pm)

I just clicked the link and the page was gone

message with bubble coming out of cute cat's mouth said "Oh No, I Can't find that page" "don't worry....
There's lots of awesome stuff here"

Oh my. What me worry? I hope it is a temporary glitch.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 am)

georgesmiley wrote:I just clicked the link and the page was gone

message with bubble coming out of cute cat's mouth said "Oh No, I Can't find that page" "don't worry....
There's lots of awesome stuff here"

Oh my. What me worry? I hope it is a temporary glitch.

Nothing today, this censure seems permanent...Was it in the "human Rights" section?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm)

Yes; looks like it's been pulled.

You can presently view Google's cache of the page before it was shut down, but even that'll be gone in a day or two:

screenshot.png
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 1:01 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:Yes; looks like it's been pulled.

You can presently view Google's cache of the page before it was shut down, but even that'll be gone in a day or two:

screenshot.png

You can't get the whole text though can you?

I hope Nick kept it.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 1:10 pm)

NLH wrote:You can't get the whole text though can you?

No; only the front page, which is:

Are UK Schools indoctrinating pupils with ‘the Holocaust’?
author: Nicholas Kollerstrom
target: The Minister of Education

The Holocaust has to be the most heavily taught single item in today’s educational syllabus, taught in History, English, Religious Studies and Citizenship lessons. It is taught without alternative views being permitted, in a manner which resembles indoctrination. Schoolteachers are simply not allowed to introduce arguments which challenge the official narrative. This is a topic which introduces a great deal of hate and fear into young lives, and teachers should therefore bear in mind what the Jewish scholar Norman Finkelstein wrote in his book The Holocaust Industry, “The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon.’ We here call for a more balanced approach to the teaching of this subject in British schools:where more enquiry, doubt, and personal investigation is permitted.

The Rt Hon Nicky Morgan,
Secretary of State for Education,
Department for Education.

Dear Ms Morgan.
A number of us are concerned about the teaching of ‘The Holocaust’ in British schools, which at present more resembles indoctrination, and diverges from centuries of British tradition in that pupils are not allowed to doubt anything: or indeed, examine any primary-source data. They appear in these classes to be banned from forming their own opinions.
The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance website has advised teachers that:
"Care must be taken not to give a platform for deniers… or seek to disprove the deniers’ position through normal historical debate and rational argument.”
Wh... more

When I click on 'more', it just takes me to the live page (the one now featuring a cat). Perhaps a more IT savvy individual might know how to retrieve it.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 1:51 pm)

The "hate speech" canard again.

The Guardian story below helps explain what's going on in the UK and elsewhere. Orwellian is the best description. Free speech only when the masters approve of what is spoken.

They are using the acts of a few extremist murderers, who certainly would not have been deterred by such absurd language & laws, as an excuse. It's a convenient way ban any opposition to the current totalitarian regimes, just make any opposition illegal. Voila!

In essence they are saying: 'We say your speech undermines values which we have determined to be values, so you are under arrest.'

At the end of the day it's a fig leaf for their desperate attempt to stop 'holocaust' revisionism. Never doubt the influence that debunking the 'holocaust' storyline is having upon the powers that be. Most of their oppressive agenda is based on the false premise of '6M & gas chambers'.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015 ... id-cameron
'David Cameron to unveil new limits on extremists' activities in Queen's speech'

excerpts:
They would include a ban on broadcasting and a requirement to submit to the police in advance any proposed publication on the web and social media or in print. The bill will also contain plans for banning orders for extremist organisations which seek to undermine democracy or use hate speech in public places, but it will fall short of banning on the grounds of provoking hatred.

Cameron will tell the NSC: “For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone. It’s often meant we have stood neutral between different values. And that’s helped foster a narrative of extremism and grievance.

“This government will conclusively turn the page on this failed approach. As the party of one nation, we will govern as one nation and bring our country together. That means actively promoting certain values.

“Freedom of speech. Freedom of worship. Democracy. The rule of law. Equal rights regardless of race, gender or sexuality.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm)

It's OK. They're doing it all to protect free speech.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 4 years 5 months ago (Mon May 18, 2015 3:03 pm)

They deleted that one pretty quick! That's democracy for you.

As a matter of interest, here is the letter to be presented to the Minister of Education, for which I was seeking signatures.

The Rt Hon Nicky Morgan,
Secretary of State for Education,
Department for Education.

Dear Ms Morgan.

A number of us are concerned about the teaching of ‘The Holocaust’ in British schools, which at present more resembles indoctrination, and diverges from centuries of British tradition in that pupils are not allowed to doubt anything: or indeed, examine any primary-source data. They appear in these classes to be banned from forming their own opinions.

The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance website has advised teachers that: "Care must be taken not to give a platform for deniers… or seek to disprove the deniers’ position through normal historical debate and rational argument.” What are here called ‘deniers’ are a sizeable group of people who have carefully examined the evidence and who have thereby come to adopt a differing narrative.

The British HET (Holocaust Education Trust) document, advising on the teaching of Key Stages 3 and 2S, says: ‘Teachers should confront any expression of such ideas [of Revisionists], drawing attention to the clear historical evidence, much of it produced by the perpetrators themselves …’ We suggest to you, that The Holocaust is properly covered in religious studies lessons because it is a modern religion; it is incorrect for the HET to allude to ‘the clear historical evidence’ because there does not really exist any of a reliable nature: as more and more people are coming to believe.

The HET advises consulting orthodox websites such as http://www.holocaust-history.org but we respectfully suggest that the British Revisionist website http://www.whatreallyhappened.info should also be consulted, to assist pupils in making up their own mind. On this website we have posted the complete text of the British WW2 decrypts from the German labour-camps, as given in English, and we suggest that pupils should be allowed to inspect these, as to whether or not they can see any trace of ‘the Holocaust’ going on in the camps from the decrypts. Jews are alluded to as one category of inmate among several and the great endeavour to get useful industrial labour out of these inmates is described.

We find inappropriate and misleading the way your recommended sources focus almost exclusively upon Jews in the labour-camps, whereas they were only a minority there, at most 40%: there were more Poles and Russians in most of the camps, the decrypts indicate. Thereby you are giving a very one-sided view. Jewish mortality in those camps was not proportionally more than for the other inmates – we suggest to you, that the mortality data shows this.

For deaths in Auschwitz, the most reliable possible source ought surely to be, the bulky, three-volume The Death Books of Auschwitz, containing all the data seized by the Russians when they liberated the camp. These record more Catholic than Jewish deaths, and could British students possibly be allowed to discuss this matter?

The HET-recommended website http://www.holocaust-history.org starts off by alluding to Anne Frank. She and her father were sent to Auschwitz, where her father fell ill and was treated in the hospital there, and recovered. Before the camp was liberated in 1945 Anne was moved Westwards to another camp, Bergen-Belsen, where she succumbed to typhus. None of her family were gassed. Could pupils perhaps be allowed to debate and discuss, whether or not this story endorses ‘the Holocaust’ as generally depicted – rather than one of harsh camps, disease and privation?

Concerning the mandatory business of sending British pupils to visit Auschwitz (you have sent 13,000), please note our concern that they are not being taken to see the swimming-pool in that camp, (now reconstructed) built by the inmates in 1944. Why not? We are concerned, that they are taken through the alleged human gas chamber, without being advised that this is a postwar touristic construct, built by Stalin in 1946 (as acknowledged by the Auschwitz Museum on their website). Huge amounts of cyanide were used in the German labour-camps, many tons of it, from 1942 onwards, and we respectfully suggest that pupils should be taken to see the chambers where it was actually used: viz., the delousing chambers eg at Birkenau, whose walls are still blue from all that cyanide seventy years ago. These were used for delousing mattresses and clothing to combat the typhus epidemics.

It does seem a shame for pupils to be taken all that way and not see the gas chambers. Your DfE is here being unduly influenced by gas-chamber deniers, i.e people who wish to ignore the hygienic, normal functioning of zyklon in the German labour camps, in favour of their hallucinatory story of big human gas chambers: the evidence for which cannot be found.

Your Department gives two million a year to the HET. Next time you meet its delegates, we suggest you ask them a simple question: can they provide you with a single document indicating any German intent to exterminate Jews, or plan to do so, or any record of such happening? You may find the silence rather deafening.

We recommend a more science-based approach to Holocaust education, for example, explaining to pupils that bodies of people gassed with cyanide end up as a bright shocking pink, whereas no-one ever recorded seeing a pink corpse in the WW2 German labour-camps. That might aid the development of reason and logic in pupils; which is unlikely to happen if you give them Holocaust doctrine.

In Mediaeval times a priest could compel adherence to a single narrative, and dissidents would be ethically damned or excommunicated. Is not your department promoting just such a Mediaeval approach, where differing views are forbidden and dissidents get ethically-damned with the ‘Nazi, Nazi’ incantation? Would not a more pluralistic approach be more in line with modern educational objectives?

If you want to just bin this note and ignore our plea, then let us merely point out, that whenever Holocaust articles appear in the media these days, where web-comments are then posted, at least half of these are normally sceptical. I suggest you cannot continue ignoring this forever. Would it not be safer for you, to adopt the normal procedure of British education, allowing diverging views and objective examination of sources of a historical event to be taught and expressed in the classroom?

Signed:

N.B. the textbook ‘Breaking the Spell: the Holocaust Myth and Reality’ by N.Kollerstrom may be suitable for UK schoolteachers on this topic.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed May 20, 2015 3:51 pm)

Horhug
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Horhug » 4 years 5 months ago (Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 pm)

It's gone again !

If you search for holocaust the previous attempt? appears in the results list but clicking on it produces the "don't worry" page.

thepetitionsite.com - holocaust search

Petition: Are UK Schools indoctrinating pupils with 'the Holocaust'?
The Holocaust has to be the most heavily taught single item in today's educational syllabus, taught in...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/632/356/ ... holocaust/

Plenty of other holocaust petitions are there, like this one:

Mandate Holocaust Education

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 5 months ago (Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 am)

Horhug wrote:

It's gone again !

If you search for holocaust the previous attempt? appears in the results list but clicking on it produces the "don't worry" page.

thepetitionsite.com - holocaust search

Petition: Are UK Schools indoctrinating pupils with 'the Holocaust'?
The Holocaust has to be the most heavily taught single item in today's educational syllabus, taught in...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/632/356/ ... holocaust/

Plenty of other holocaust petitions are there, like this one:

Mandate Holocaust Education

I have just contacted them here to find out what their excuse it - http://www.care2.com/help/support

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”